Dental imaging software offers a platform to dentists and assistants for keeping a full record and storage of dental X-ray and other important pictures. You can use dental software to properly photograph patient’s mouths, recognize problem areas, map out procedure plans, and track treatment progress.
Furthermore, these software has integrations with a variety of cameras and imaging technology and makes it easy for you to store and organize patient dental records alongside their other personal information.
Here, in this blog, we have listed some of the best and leading dental imagine software along with their features that will perfectly help you in your business.
1. Dolphin Imaging
Dolphin Imaging software enables you to effortlessly manage your patient’s picture and x-ray images. It also offers a number of powerful and easy-to-use tools to convey therapy plans and to easily communicate ideas.
- Dolphin software automatically organizes the pictures into a standard layout, once you snap your photos in sequence.
- You can preview, crop, rotate, enhance and align photos in a single screen.
- With the crop-later feature, you can adjust or modify your images anytime needed if you are not able to edit it currently.
- This software empowers you to easily drag and drop images from your file folders to your site.
For acquiring this software, you need to request a quote to the site owner.
DentiMax Imaging Software is an extensive, open platform system for imaging. This implies that this software can easily work with other sensors as well as intraoral cameras, panoramic machines, and cephalometric units.
- This software offers various software choices to fulfill your imaging software needs like Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Softdent, etc so that you can capture x-rays from any digital sensor you need.
- It includes some key features such as customizing toolbars, mounts, combining image enhancements into groups called macros, X-ray series and much more.
- DentiMax’s browser-based cloud image viewing application allows you to view your X-rays on any device included phones, tablet computers, etc with internet access.
DentiMax comes with different pricing plans in which the basic plan comprises a price of $49 per month.
Planmeca is a versatile & intuitive platform for dental services, which offers a unique collection of instruments that satisfy the imaging requirements of dental services ranging from small clinics to big hospitals.
- This software provides you the versatile tools for 2D imaging so that, you can view images anytime with the help of mobile apps.
- Planmeca includes customizable templates that allow you automatic ordering and tooth numbering of images.
- You can store images in a database of this software, that can be searched anytime based on the patient’s name, type of diagnosis, or the operator of the imaging unit.
- It empowers you to build professional, high-quality printouts and radiology reports that you can also easily send to referring dentists.
Contact the site owner to get full details about pricing plans.