Data visualization is the graphical depiction of information and data. In today’s world, businesses are dealing with enormous information where data visualization software is needed to help individuals to understand the consequences of any organization’s information via visual aids such as patterns, trends, dashboards, charts, etc.
Thus, with the help of data visualization software, you can represent information about your company in the form of different visual elements like charts, graphs, maps, and many more. With this method, you can provide an accessible way for people to easily see and understand about your company’s sales, daily site visits, insights.
Moreover, to help you with your search for the best data representation solutions, here in this article we are introducing 3 leading software along with their ideal features.
Data Visualization Software
Sisense data visualization software enables developers, information engineers, and company analysts to simplify and turn complicated data into strong analytical apps at the cheapest overall TCO.
- Sisense's integrated analytics functionality provides complete customization feature, built-in security, scalability, and convenient deployment.
- This software allows you to create your brand’s look by applying your own logo and color palette.
- You can automate your common tasks like managing dashboards, security permissions, user roles, etc. with the help of its RESTful API.
- It has a browser-based portal that enables administrators to handle active directory, SSO and system settings to ensure their customers only have access to the information they need.
You can request a quote to the sales team and receive complete information about pricing plans for this software.
With Informer, teams across your entire organization can effortlessly explore governed data sets to generate dashboards and share content, so that, the company decisions are made on the basis of reliable and relevant data.
- You can rapidly drill-down and zero-in on relevant information using Informer's self-service dashboards as well as data analysis reporting.
- It empowers you to build different kinds of custom visuals such as interactive trend, multi-series charts, graphs, maps, etc. along with global colors.
- This software immediately refreshes your datasets whenever you need real-time information.
- With this software, you can select various data filters and quickly narrow down different views of the data. Also, you can save your filters for future use.
For acquiring this software, you need to request a quote to the vendor.
DataPlay enables you to analyze information from distinct sources, automate the production of presentations and collaborate effectively. Further, you can easily view and access the data you need anytime on any device.
- This software supports native PowerPoint and Excel components. Thus, you can easily open and see your data with these tools.
- With this software, you don't need to manually refresh the page to view data since it automatically refreshes all the charts along with new data.
- DataPlay data visualization software comes with the dynamic data filtering algorithms and allows you to easily filter and search for any information you needed.
- You can enhance your team collaboration so that, they can efficiently communicate with all of your stakeholders.
Contact the sales team of this software to get complete details about pricing plans.