Losing your valuable information can be a quite horrific experience for anyone. However, it can happen to anyone and at any time. So, when you lose any significant data, what do you do?
Well, in that case, you can employ the use of impressive data recovery software that helps in retrieving the deleted, corrupted or inaccessible data from a stored device. These software are mostly used by IT professionals to retrieve the data from physical storage devices and cloud storage, by referring and accessing the file structures. The data recovery process depends on the type of device in which the data is stored.
Moreover, you can also recover your lost, deleted or damaged files when an acceptable backup solution was not in place.
In this article, we have given a list of top data recovery software that helps you to handle and recover lost data.
Data Recovery Software
EaseUS free data recovery software is your second to none choice for quick but complete file recovery from Windows desktops, laptops. EaseUS data recovery has various functionalities like accidentally deleted file recovery, formatted recovery, virus attack recovery, hard drive damage, recycle bin empty data recovery, OS crash recovery, lost partition recovery.The free version supports all kinds of data recovery from any data loss situation with a limited data recovery amount. You only get 500MB of recovery by default .The free version is suitable for document recovery.The PRO version provides full functionality, allowing a user to recover files without any restrictions. If the size of data exceeds 2GB, the PRO version is your best choice. 3 steps to recover your loss data and easy to use.
- You can recover all file formats.
- It can recover any undamaged storage device.
- It can recover documents, videos, archives, music, or photos.
- You can recover data from different loss situations.
- It can recover files, photos, documents, videos, etc.
- It can recover after deletion, formatting errors, partition losses, OS crashes, virus attacks, etc.
- This software supports more than 1000 file types for documents, videos, audios, graphics, email, and other files.
- It supports FAT, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2/ext3, HFS+, ReFS file systems.
- Basic: Free
- Pro: $89.95
2. DatabaseFileRecovery SQL Database Recovery Tool
The SQL Recovery and Repair Tool by DatabaseFilerecovery is the newly launched tool for effective SQL Database Repair. This tool is fully compatible with all the versions of SQL including the SQL 2019 version. The tool supports all the Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP and 2000 versions.SQL Recovery Wizard by DatabaseFileRecovery offers recovery and restoration of file objects including tables, views, stored procedure, programmability, triggers, default, and functions in SQL Server Database. This software can easily repair and recover corrupt MDF as well as NDF file extension without altering the original data. Also, the interface of the software is simple and even a novice user can use it without any technical guidance.
- The SQL Recovery Wizard by DatabaseFileRecovery offers recovery of file objects including tables, views, stored procedure, programmability, triggers, default, and functions in SQL Database.
- There are two modes in this utility that performs MDF file recovery in Standard Mode and Advanced Mode.
- It also saves recovered data either in SQL Server database format or SQL Server compatible script format.
- The utility offers repair of corrupt MDF and NDF files of SQL Server database.
- There is the support provided for SQL Server ROW-compression and PAGE-compression.
- Users can export either schema part of corrupt MDF file or both data and schema of corrupt MDF file in the SQL Database.
- Provides preview of recovered data before saving them
- This wizard also supports BLOB, image, XML and large page data.
- The tool has wide compatibility with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP and 2000 versions.
- Above all this tool supports all the SQL Server version: 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019.
- Single user license - It will cost you $129 only with single machine installation and 24/7 support
- Administrator license - You have to pay $229 for this license and you will get multi-machine installation.
- Technician license - Cost $329 for lifetime updates and 30 days money back policy.