The software of data integration enables companies to transfer data to a single location from several sources and formats. However, it can be a daunting process to transform huge numbers of structured and unstructured data into information, knowledge and actionable insight. Since businesses generate and collect unlimited data from different data sources, then it is needed that all the data must be aggregated in one place. This is where the companies required data integration software.
These software allows you to combine, manage, and understand all data in a single platform from multiple sources. It also allows you to use its multiple excellent features like generate statistics via analytics, view enterprise’s wide data in a unified & consistent format, and much more.
Here, in this article, we are discussing some of the best data integration software that will help you to select the best one for you.
Data Integration Software
With Confirmit’s data integration software, you can obtain richer insights into your markets, customers, and staff by mapping various data sources together. Further, this software includes an open-architecture design so that you can effortlessly integrate your enterprise’s large amount of data.
- Confirmit SmartHub allows you to capture, analyze & reply to all forms of feedback in real-time from a single, centralized hub.
- This software includes a wide range of API’s that enables communication & integration between strategic systems.
- It automatically shows the latest results live on your dashboard.
- You can generate a central contact repository, such as clients or employees, which is synchronized automatically when the respondent data is added to your surveys.
Confirmit enables you to contact the owner via requesting a quote and get complete information about pricing.
LANSA has the tools to help you integrate disparate business driving data, applications, processes, and databases. Also, it empowers you to graphically and visually construct data integration, transformation, and mappings with your staff members.
- This software supports multiple file formats like XML, text data, CSV, JSON, XBRL, Microsoft Excel, SAP iDocs, PDF, Zip, etc.
- It provides data integration for both internal connectivity (between internal company systems) as well as across company boundaries to securely reach your suppliers, customers, and partners.
- LANSA makes your data integration process easier with different data transfer protocols such as HTTP, FTP, sFTP, HTTP/s, email, pop3, SMTP, SMS text messaging and many more.
- In addition to this, this software provides a hassle-free interface by its communication protocols so that, you can communicate with your clients.
Contact the owner to get pricing details of this software.
FME is the complete solution for data integration, that can accomplish from discrete desktop integration tasks to corporate-level data centralization projects. In addition, it has a variety of supported formats and applications, which can handle unlimited integration scenarios of your company.
- FME provides tools that create fully manageable workflows for you and helps with every aspect of implementing and managing a central database.
- Its service-oriented architecture enables ESB capabilities that make it easy to handle changes to the integrated systems.
- You can manipulate the structure and contents of data by using transformers to ensure a smooth loading into the destination system.
- The software is rooted in the field of spatial transformation and excels at integrating this unique data with other analytical formats.
For acquiring this FME software, you can request a quote to get complete information about pricing plans.
CLORAS is the iPaaS solution for business software integration, creating a unified integration experience across eCommerce, ERP & CRM, and other applications. The ERP Integration Platform is built solely to solve your day-to-day integration challenges.
CLORAS supports integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle Netsuite, Distribution One, SAP B1, Epicor Eclipse, Epicor P21, SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Hubspot, Salesforce & many more applications.
- Multi-Platform Integration
- Plug & Play Implementation
- Real-time Synchronization
- Automated Scheduling
- Advanced Mapping and Modifiers
- Detailed Transaction Logging
- Custom User Access
- Birds-eye View Metrics
- Personalized Notifications
Pricing is specific to individual businesses’ integration requirements.
- One-time Implementation Fee: For setting up the integration of your applications
- CLORAS Annual Licensing Fee
Request a Free Demo with our Integration experts or Contact Us stating your integration requirements. You can also mail us at email@example.com