Data is the primary asset for all organizations. Whether you have a big or small scale business, data is the common need to operate all organizational functions. Therefore, you spend time and additional manpower to manage and organize data. Many times when it comes to getting structured and organize the millions of data entries, you may face many kinds of hassles. Moreover, it may be impossible for manual data organization in most cases. There, you need the best data center management software.
Once you avail the best-featured data center management software, you can assure for safety and security of your business marketing data. Even after a disaster, you will be able to recover the lost data in a smooth way. Additionally, data center management software is attractive and intuitive. Users can utilize its visualization tools to analyze data in depth that accurately reflect the organization’s IT environment.
You can easily connect and retrieve data through several devices, sensors, and other networked and non-networked environments. With the use of data center management software, you get scalable, distributed and real-time data from globally spread locations. Are you still looking for the best automation tools to manage your data centers? You have reached the best place mentioning the best data center management software popular in 2020.
Data Center Management Software
Device42 is the most common and preferred data center management software. Nowadays, almost all big scale organizations are utilizing Device42 for managing their data centers. This software has featured with accurate visualization tools. With these tools, users are capable to access intelligent data centers with self explainable info-graphics. Once after availing this software, you never need to spend time on spreadsheets for manual data organization. You can acquire accurate and auto-generated infrastructure and inter-dependent relative schema. This helps IT departments to save and retrieve data with more faster, easier and accurate way.
- Users can access real-time configuration data to deeply analyze the resources currently in use. Accurate planning for the utilization of data resources helps you to enhance future data capacity.
- Device42 comes with the larger rack capacity along with the heat maps. This ensures users for real-time power availability through overlaid color bars.
- This software tool kit helps IT departments to discover appropriate space, outlets, and execution capacity to implement additional logical equipments.
- Users can integrate this software with several third-party tools as well as you can import the saved data from anywhere. That’s why you can enhance IT service management in very smooth ways.
- Device42 lets the users import all marketing data from almost all CMDB platforms like Aperture, Microsoft SCCM, SolarWinds, Open DCIM, Racktables, Rackmonkey. You can also import from spreadsheets and Visco docs along with CSV file
For pricing details, you need to consult with the Device42 experts. All you need to do is fill up a few credentials and book your demo. You can also download the free trial self-hosted version to know all about its features and functionalities.
2. Data Center Management Software by BMC
Almost all big scale industrial sectors like e-commerce, banks, universities, and lots of governmental organizations use BMC software. This helps them to manage data centers to get automate solutions for creating events, resolving issues and avoiding deployment failures. You can enhance your business along with high-speed server automation, safe & secure database and network management as well as data center discovery mapping. Once after availing this software, organizations become free to keep maintaining the physical, virtual and cloud servers with better security and compliance.
- The best part is you can boost your organization’s IT efficiency by up to 90% along with a closed loop and smart automated remediation. You can reduce all possible deployment failures along with the best possible scalability across IT environments.
- Organizations are free to remediate security risks within only a matter of a minute. It’s now a cup of tea to manage and perform scan-less audits across a diverse range of network without performance degradation.
- BMS also helps organizations to automate asset and dependency mapping to create and establish a crystal clear view of entire data center resources. This way, an organization can also reduce the changing risk with reliable data dependency.
- This software has lots of featured data automation and configuration tools like TrueSight server automation to deploy and patch server to enhance security, compliance and reduce change risk. BladeLogic helps in data automation to provide high-speed digital innovation.
BMC data center automation and management software price details are not visible online. Users can contact the BMC customer care by filling up the demo-request application form online. Once you submit the details, one of the tech support executives will get in touch with you soon.
If you are looking for the powerful and reliable data center management software which also capable to handle superior operational intelligence, you can’t go wrong with Modius. It has launched the OpenData, a scalable IoT software platform that enables IT professionals, to collect real-time big data that generates from sensors, applications, and other IT equipment. Organizations, thereafter, use this valuable data to make innovative and smart decisions, reduce operational risk factors and offer the most intelligent data center infrastructure management solution.
- Once you get this software, you can perform auto data normalization along with enough time synchronization. You can also integrate the automated data into several beneficial metrics for excellent and smart decision making.
- You will be able to deliver informational data to the right person in real time. This is only possible due to the implementation of distributed data reports as well as the business intelligence efficiencies and capabilities.
- By letting the users share and import the entire automated data into other integrated management applications such as BMS, ITSM via documented application program interface and superior web services.
- You can retrieve all categories of data from several networked and non-networked equipment with specific DCIM functionality. This most powerful data center management software tool comes along with optional modules help users in this regard to a great extent.
For detailed pricing information, you can schedule your personal demonstration. Modius also allows its customers to use a free trial version to cross check all its features and functionalities.