As we all know there are various studios, training centers, institutions, and organizations are available that give solutions to those people who love to dance. In fact, there are various choreographers in the industry who run their own studios.
But, the fact it is difficult for them to manage paperwork, schedules, managing the dancers, queuing the batches, etc. and provide training to learners at the same time. Hence, to resolve this problem, we have highlighted some of the best dance studio software that will help you to manage & run your business smoothly and effectively.
Dance Studio Software
MINDBODY is a cloud-based solution for managing clubs, studios, gym, etc. and appointments for small and medium enterprises. The product is used primarily in gyms, fitness centers, salons, spas and massage centers, etc. It offers features such as waitlist management schedules, Facebook appointment reservations, automated email & text schedule. It can also handle online reservations and memberships. It offers all its clients online support during business hours and as part of its training programs, offers webinars and online videos.
- With MINDBODY, it is possible to set up notification and alerts for customers, to run targeted commercial campaigns and to develop & evaluate marketing reports.
- Offers employee management features including check-in & check-out, role-based permissions, management of payrolls and integration of calendars.
- Integrated with various applications like Spafinder Wellness 365, Xero, Perkville, RelateLOOP, and many others.
- Make every purchase process easily whether you charge for a class, membership, package or retail products.
- Allow users to generate their profiles, information or anything with ease.
To enjoy all the features of this service you have to pay only $129/month.
2. The Studio Director
The Studio Director is the corporate management solution for martial arts, gyms & dancing studios in small and medium sizes. It offers website administration, attendance management, sales points, scheduling and management for instructors within a suite. This cloud-based solution provides mobile Android and iOS applications.
- Allows you to create a website with default templates where you can include online booking and payment options for visitors.
- Users can create email campaigns and send automated emails to customers to get their attention.
- Its inventory management module helps users to manage their entire equipment and supplies.
- Provides API access through Zapier, so you can connect your daily use apps to automate your work and make it more productive.
- It allows you to track payments generated from tuition, classes, costumes, etc. & you can also manage billings, generate invoices, and many more to grow your studio.
This service comes with a basic starting plan of $29/month.
Glofox is a studio management software for owners who want to save time, income, and their door members. It might be the right tool you need if you'd have difficulties to manage your studio attendance. Consequently, it takes care of all operations, whether the timetable, payments or registration of new members. This software makes it easier to deal with everyday activities in your studio to examine the most important variables for your business on one window.
- Offers you a dashboard from where you can easily manage membership billing through the recurring payment of cards or direct debits.
- Integrate it with your website and social channels to allow new customers and users to view, book and pay online without interruption for their services.
- Give your studio a technological advantage by providing the power to users so they can book classes on their own time with your branded app.
- Enables you to sell your products to members directly through your own app.
The pricing plan for this service starts at $110/month.
As you know, above in this article we discuss the best software that helps you to manage your dance studio. So now, it’s your choice to select the best option that fulfills all your requirements with ease.