In today’s era, if you want to run your business you’ll need a natural way like by mobile or email to interact with your clients. The reason behind it is customer calls must be handled with additional care & this could become cumbersome without the correct instrument.
For starters, if the client returns with the same or more issues, you will need a location to store all these discussions. In addition, you have to do it through all the channels that your customers use to reach you. All that just scratches the surface of the software that customer service can assist you. Here is the information to understand what is customer service software and which ones are the best –
Customer service and support software can be used for documenting, tracking, resolving, and reporting on client problems by means of the problem ticketing scheme. Sometimes this technology is called help desk software, but it is generally used to solve data technology (IT) problems. These solutions simplify the problem resolution process by automating many joint support operations. In the end, they increase the productivity of the agent and customer satisfaction.
And, in this article, we are going to discuss the best customer service management software that gives you the advancement to handle your customers & business at the same time.
Customer Service Management Software
Zendesk is a cloud-based support desk solution which provides personalized instruments to create a customer service portal, knowledge base, and the online communities. The solution includes a personalized front end portal, live chat features and application integration such as Salesforce and Google Analytics. It operates across a wide range of vertical markets from small to large such as technologies, government, media and retail.
- Customers can use existing tickets to seek answers to questions like their own and, if they are not satisfied, clients can raise their own tickets on the portal.
- It provides support pages with corporate logos, topics and brand pictures.
- This software allow companies to create an online community where clients can post queries and answer continuing threads of debate.
- Gives you the liberty to translate your articles into 40 different languages.
This software contains different pricing plans and the basic ones start at $5/agent.
2. SupportCenter Plus
SupportCenter Plus is an online CRM and customer support application that allows companies to efficiently manage their account and contact information, customer ticket, etc. It enables you to handle various service agreements and associated support plans to provide timely service to your clients. The self-service portal enables your customers to submit tickets, track, find and report on a knowledge base.
- Make it easy for your users to introduce an interface in their own language by providing accessibility of 16 languages.
- SupportCenter Plus gives you 50 built-in reports that allow you to immediately access various reports based on requests, priorities, catalogs, SLAs, etc.
- Enables each division of your organization to describe its product or service setup and to operate as separate units.
- Integrate your software with different apps like Telephony, JIRA, etc. and exchange data through APIs.
This software offers a 30 days free trial & to know its paid plans you can the vendor.
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a cloud-based help desk solution that includes customer service ticket management, a portal for client assistance, contract management and report development. The solution offers customized and planned reports, feasibility ratings and a graphical dashboard for customer satisfaction analysis.
- Offers the integration of social support that enables clients to submit requests for support, ask questions and even request help via popular Facebook and Twitter social media networks.
- It also allows customers to make customized modifications, such as rename tabs, add fresh departments, personalize e-mail templates, etc.
- Provide support availability to your customers through multiple channels such as mobile, email or any other medium.
- The greatest advantage yet is that you have all your previous customer relationships and perspectives on a single interface.
Enjoy all the features of this software by taking its 15 days of a free trial. Moreover, this software comes with a price tag of $10.36/agent/month.
4. Woo Sell Services
Woo Sell Services is a WooCommerce (WordPress) based software that allows a service provider to sell services to customers from his WooCommerce (WordPress) website. Woo Sell Services offers an all-in-one solution for service providers and customers with multiple advanced features all in one place.
- This software allows a vendor to sell services just like a product.
- It offers service providers feature to add service-related questions that a customer should answer for an order to start.
- Allows both vendor and customer to receive real-time notification for each update via email.
- This software offers a dedicated real-time chat section for a service provider and a customer.
- Woo Sell Services also offers a service management section for both the parties to easily manage their orders.
- With this software, both vendors and customers can rate and review each other after the final delivery of service.
- Single Site Licence – $49.00
- 5 Site Licence – $129.00
CommBox is an all in one customer communication and automation platform. Omnichannel by design that provides with a complete and holistic approach for enterprise-level companies. CommBox is the leader in transforming traditional contact centers into complete omnichannel and autonomous entities.
CommBox created in order to change the way brands communicate with their customers.
- Smart Inbox
- Agent Routing
- Automation Rules
- Customer Satisfaction Monitoring
- Reporting System
- Multiple Integrations
- Canned Responses
- Omnichannel AI-Powered Chatbots
- Real-time dashboard
LiveAgent is a cloud-based help desk software that contains all the advanced features needed to create a seamless service experience for your customers. The software has a built-in call center, a native live chat application, a knowledge base builder, and integrates with over 40 third party applications such as GoDaddy or Shopify. LiveAgent is the right software solution for customer service teams of all sizes, and across all industries. The software was developed to ensure that customer service agents can collaborate together in a secure manner, without negating each other’s work. Utilizing a customer service management system like LiveAgent is bound to improve your agent’s efficiency as well as your customer’s satisfaction with your customer service.
- Advanced automation and reporting features
- The fastest and leanest chat widget on the market, according to a third-party analysis
- Fully customizable customer portal/knowledge base builder complete with support forums and suggestion boxes
- The software is multilingual with over 40 language translations
- Fully functional iOS and Android apps for customer service on the go
LiveAgent offers a freemium pricing model. The cheapest paid option starts at just $15/mo and the All-Inclusive plan is priced at $39/mo.
Beupify is a customer engagement software. It helps companies to engage new users and returning customers right on the website. The main value that Beupify gives to companies is helping them to update their customers about anything - from new feature releases, bug fixing, announcements, upcoming webinars/discounts, and more. It's pretty simple, you can create those notifications just in 3 minutes without any coding knowledge. You have two ways to go with add embed code in your website or make a notification with a link.
The tool works with any kind of website and it's suitable for almost every business that has a website. It could be SaaS, consulting services, eCommerce, or just a company website.
- Release notes – release your product updates/ changes and let your customers be aware of them and increase customer engagement and conversions. Create your own categories to sort the right content in the right place to make easier the checking process for your customers.
- Feedback analytics – collect feedback through notifications and be aware of what your customer actually think about your product updates.
- Custom Redirection – users will have their separate URLs.
- Team members – there is a chance to have team members on your single account.
- Notification scheduling- schedule your notification at the exact time you want to be published.
Beupify provides different plans
- Free – $0
- Silver- $14.95/m
- Gold – $34.95/m
- Platinum – $84.95/m