In today’s era, if you want to run your business you’ll need a natural way like by mobile or email to interact with your clients. The reason behind it is customer calls must be handled with additional care & this could become cumbersome without the correct instrument.
For starters, if the client returns with the same or more issues, you will need a location to store all these discussions. In addition, you have to do it through all the channels that your customers use to reach you. All that just scratches the surface of the software that customer service can assist you. Here is the information to understand what is customer service software and which ones are the best –
Customer service and support software can be used for documenting, tracking, resolving, and reporting on client problems by means of the problem ticketing scheme. Sometimes this technology is called help desk software, but it is generally used to solve data technology (IT) problems. These solutions simplify the problem resolution process by automating many joint support operations. In the end, they increase the productivity of the agent and customer satisfaction.
And, in this article, we are going to discuss the best customer service management software that gives you the advancement to handle your customers & business at the same time.
Zendesk is a cloud-based support desk solution which provides personalized instruments to create a customer service portal, knowledge base, and the online communities. The solution includes a personalized front end portal, live chat features and application integration such as Salesforce and Google Analytics. It operates across a wide range of vertical markets from small to large such as technologies, government, media and retail.
- Customers can use existing tickets to seek answers to questions like their own and, if they are not satisfied, clients can raise their own tickets on the portal.
- It provides support pages with corporate logos, topics and brand pictures.
- This software allow companies to create an online community where clients can post queries and answer continuing threads of debate.
- Gives you the liberty to translate your articles into 40 different languages.
This software contains different pricing plans and the basic ones start at $5/agent.
2. SupportCenter Plus
SupportCenter Plus is an online CRM and customer support application that allows companies to efficiently manage their account and contact information, customer ticket, etc. It enables you to handle various service agreements and associated support plans to provide timely service to your clients. The self-service portal enables your customers to submit tickets, track, find and report on a knowledge base.
- Make it easy for your users to introduce an interface in their own language by providing accessibility of 16 languages.
- SupportCenter Plus gives you 50 built-in reports that allow you to immediately access various reports based on requests, priorities, catalogs, SLAs, etc.
- Enables each division of your organization to describe its product or service setup and to operate as separate units.
- Integrate your software with different apps like Telephony, JIRA, etc. and exchange data through APIs.
This software offers a 30 days free trial & to know its paid plans you can the vendor.
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a cloud-based help desk solution that includes customer service ticket management, a portal for client assistance, contract management and report development. The solution offers customized and planned reports, feasibility ratings and a graphical dashboard for customer satisfaction analysis.
- Offers the integration of social support that enables clients to submit requests for support, ask questions and even request help via popular Facebook and Twitter social media networks.
- It also allows customers to make customized modifications, such as rename tabs, add fresh departments, personalize e-mail templates, etc.
- Provide support availability to your customers through multiple channels such as mobile, email or any other medium.
- The greatest advantage yet is that you have all your previous customer relationships and perspectives on a single interface.
Enjoy all the features of this software by taking its 15 days of a free trial. Moreover, this software comes with a price tag of $10.36/agent/month.