Why we are using customer relationship management software? You may have heard of it. However, among several businesses, CRM software is so widespread.
We’re here if you don’t know about CRM software.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is the software that allows a firm to communicate with its prospective clients to undertake the project.
In addition, all eight companies out of the 10 use these software to compile data from various communications channels.
The information collected includes the website of the company, phone number, live chat and many more. With this strategy, companies can learn about the target group & customers.
In this way, you can learn the best requirements of your customers and audiences.
To make it easy for the visitors, we have come with the finest CRM software which helps to grow their company.
Customer Relationship Management Software
1. Simply CRM
Get more customers, generate quality leads and earn more money - with Simply CRM.
We’ve designed Simply to be easy to use for SME’s, focusing on developing a user-friendly tool that would actually be used - by you, the user. We’ve added visual overviews,
You can also automate administrative tasks, such as sending followup emails, reminding sales people of important opportunities, sending out recurring invoices, etc.
Do you have industry specific requirements? We can help. We have developed approx 30 different industry templates, covering doctors, lawyers, real-estate, consultants, therapists, and many more, so we can get you ready in a matter of minutes.
- Simply is the CRM you will actually use:
- Easy-to-use - visual overviews, drag-drop, designed for humans, not PHD's in IT
- All-in-one platform - including CRM, Helpdesk, Financial & Project Management
- Free support 24/7 - in your local language
- Making Sales Visual: Simply makes it easy to close more leads, manage your customers, and remember and prioritise you opportunities.
- Get an instant overview with our Simply Visual Pipeline which is also know as KANBAN.
- Support Customers: Integrated helpdesk and ticketing to followup on customer requests and get full overview.
- Invoicing: Invoice customers directly from Simply, including products, inventory & recurring invoicing.
- Projects: Project management along with tasks, milestones and insightful stats via Gantt charts.
- Automation: Get more done - automate your business with workflows.
- Password & Access Management
- Social-Media Integration
- Supplier Management
- Task Scheduling/Tracking
- Third-Party Plugins/Add-Ons
- Travel Management
- Site Access Management
- Employee Engagement
- SAP Integration
- Resource Management
- Net Promoter Score
- Sales Automation
- Free trial for 1 month, no credit card required.
- $25 per user per month.
A convenient web CRM system for storing email, reminders, records and history of communication. In the meantime, you can handle your sales pipeline with Apptivo and always remain at the top of your staff activities and close to further deals.
- Here, you can set up a form in your website and automatically produce leads when contact data is provided by prospects.
- Integration of the Apptivo & G Suite enables you to add different Google applications to boost efficiency by syncing information across applications.
- With the Apptivo, Android and iOS application, get 360° views of payment details, previous meetings, follow-up and company data for each client.
- Similarly, Apptivo offers its customers a free 30-day trial to play with the item and to know whether it fits their company or not.
- Starter Plan: This plan is completely free to download which comes with 3 users capability and 500 MB storage.
- Premium Plan: You can avail the services of the premium plan at $8 with 3 GB storage and 1000 emails and more.
- Ultimate Plan: Get this plan at $20 which empowers you with 10 GB storage, 3000 emails and 20,000 API’s calls.
Teamgate is a customer relationship management (CRM) cloud-based solution for sales automation. It provides features for connecting, organizing, looking for and analyzing the leads from one dashboard.
- The robust dashboard is available to give you a fast summary of all your sales in one spot.
- Pipeline dashboard vision allows you to analyze the situation rapidly and to go deeper to explore any sort of situation in detail.
- In addition, the sales report menu, allows you to provide up-to-date metrics on-demand, the new lead numbers, the total pipeline value and the sales forecast value.
- SmartDialer saves your time and provides you the ability to make and obtain calls directly and easily via the Teamgate Sales CRM.
- Starter Plan: This plan is suitable for basic customer relationship management for up to 5 users which comes at $8.
- Professional Plan: This plan is advanced and suitable for the numerous number of team which comes at $20.
- Enterprise Plan: Buy the enterprise plan at $55 with live chat support and 200GB storage per user.
A main element of Pipedrive's CRM software is the sales pipeline, it gives you a visual summary of the transactions based on the phase of growth. CRM light-touch sales designed for low input and high output. No 200-page list of features and no two-day training is needed with our easy and intuitive software. Just log in and complete your pipelines and start selling items.
- It organizes your company in a smooth way, so that you get a nice summary of your sales and focus on significant deals.
- Furthermore, the system can quickly get integrated with common business systems like Google Apps, GCs and Google Calendar.
- Moreover, the seller provides a helpful free trial to test the main characteristics of the app and allows you to decide if you can use it to enhance revenues.
- Pipedrive helps you identify promising leads and priority agreements so that you can focus on them individually.
- Silver: Get this plan at $12.50 which comes with sales management and contact timelines.
- Gold: Buy this plan at $24.20 with mobile tracking, full email integration and many more features.
- Platinum: To purchase this plan pay $49.17 and entitled for sales & activity reports, multiple live dashboards, personal & company goals and more.
5. WTM Sales Grow CRM
WTM Customer relationship management software encourages organizations to pick up an understanding into the conduct of the customers and also guarantee that customers are served in the most ideal manner. WTM CRM is known for providing best CRM Software to their clients. Not only that the WTM Sales Grow CRM is also customizable according to the clients requirements with affordable price. This help to manage your customers more efficiently. Fundamentally, CRM causes a business to perceive the estimation of its customers and to gain by improved customer relations.
WTM CRM is a framework that intends to improve the association with existing clients, find new potential clients, and win back previous clients. We are actively indulged in the business of serving our customers with best services for more than a decade. There is opinion among the startup community that Sales Grow CRM is intended for SMEs or large businesses. Many think that CRM is essential for the accomplishment of medium or extensive size associations. This is totally mistaken by many.
CRM is equally imperative for new organizations startups. CRM Software is used by many businesses irrelevant of the size of the business. Every business definitely has customers and to handle and maintain relations is a real task.
If you have not invested in a CRM Sales Grow Software for betterment of your company, then what are you are you waiting for? Hurry and contact us for the pricing and other details on http://www.wtmsoftware.com/crm. We are specialized in this field for more than a decade and we assure you that you will have great experience working with us as other clients did. We hope to start a new journey in guiding your business to be more successful.
WTM CRM constantly brings in new features to be up to date in the market. Following are the latest features:
- Sales Force automation
- Inventory management
- Document Library
- Mobile Friendly
- Customer Support
- Marketing Automation
- Personal Settings
- Organization Settings
- Users & Permissions
- Customization & Automation
- Website Integration
- Data Administration
- Add-ons & Plugins
- Billing & Payments
Price of the Sales Grow CRM Software is moderate. Since the software is customizable the price will change accordingly. But we assure you that the prices will be affordable.
Automate your recruitment process for Free. Add candidates from job boards and social networks to build your talent pool rapidly with a single click!
With the Wisestep extension, you can make more time for revenue-generating tasks like speaking to clients and candidates.
- Automatically extracts all information from a candidate’s job board profile when you view it in your chrome browser.
- lt Organizes candidate's information and makes the profiles searchable for later use, with one click
- Works with major job boards: Dice USA, Monster(USA, UK, Poland, Germany, India), CareerBuilder USA, Techfetch, CWjobs UK, JobServe UK, Naukri India
- Works with LinkedIn
- Gives you best-in-class candidate data privacy controls with unmatched flexibility
- It helps you get better value for money for your paid Job board profile views that expire after a certain amount of time.
7. Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a platform for end-to-end automation of all enterprise resource and process management. This SaaS offers an all-in-one CRM automation tool packed with features for high-performing email campaigns. The tool is convenient to plan each campaign step and allows saving on time-consuming tasks of segmenting customers and preparing email lists, designing branded templates with a drag-and-drop builder, and mapping campaign workflows that unfold in different ways. With effective automation provided by Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can experiment with email messages and timing to find the best way to engage your customers. Dynamics 365 is uniquely positioned to provide end-to-end business management software that covers all needs of midsize companies in resource and process management
- Centralizing account and contact information.
- Taking full control over opportunities in the sales pipeline.
- Scheduling activities and engaging with leads, prospects, and customers timely.
- Using stored sales collateral.
- The pricing of this software is begin from $115 per user/month with all the amazing features.
8. OfficeClip LLC
OfficeClip Contact Manager lets you manage and organize your contacts and retrieve any information related to the contact as per your requirement. This CRM software helps store contacts and their information in a centralized place where all the employees in the organization can access and share the information.
This all-in-one solution will assist you in managing all of your tasks without the need to purchase additional programs. OfficeClip CRM allows you to track leads, create campaigns and invoices, manage documents, schedule appointments, and much more. Further, the reporting option will give you all of the specific analysis and will assist you in identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
It also has functionalities like marketing automation, webforms, and call list, which will increase the engagement between the users and clients.
Moreover, it plays a significant role in building customer relationships on a long-term basis. OfficeClip’s Contact Manager applications are used by freelancers, small businesses including Healthcare, Construction, IT, Marketing, Legal, Accounting, and the Education sector.
- Regular Follow-Ups with Customers with Call-List
- Categorize Contacts Using Tags
- Customer Portal
- Import/Export Contacts
- Google and Outlook Sync
- Custom Fields.
- Attach Documents and Notes for a Contact
- Create Events and Tasks for a Contact
- Social Networking
- Report Management
- View Contact History
- Track Time For Contact
- Create Campaigns.
- Search and Filter Contact
- Marketing Automation
- Multi-level Security.
- Set Up Rules
- Bulk Options
OfficeClip Contact Manager is available in the Installed version (runs on your computer or private cloud) or Hosted version (no installation required, access via any web browser). It is available for Free in both versions. Pricing for the Professional edition starts from $3/user/month. It also offers 10% discounts for yearly payments.