Are you still having trouble understanding your market even after all this time?
Well, guess what? You may be approaching this whole e-commerce thing the wrong way. After all, the only way you can infiltrate this dense market is to make sure that you know “the market.” In other words, you’ve got to get yourself in your customer’s shoes. Find out what motivates, encourages, and solidifies them. If you get this one down a notch, then you’ll definitely earn more chances to make successful sales.
Today, we’ll introduce you to a tool that can help you win over your niche market: Customer Mapping Software. In fact, we’ve listed our best three below:
This Customer Mapping Software lets you track and check checks, and gives sense to customer activity. It compiles customer data and processes it into relatable charts and graphs. Also, some focuses on getting leads in the real world. This is why, online or not, your business definitely needs this ground-breaking technology.
So what do you say we start right away?
Customer Mapping Software
1. Visual Paradigm
Visual Paradigm is a customer mapping tool that allows you to plan, monitor, and manage your customer outreach methods in one place. It allows you to create diagrams, graphs, and other visual representations of customer data gathered from your website. They pride themselves in making the nitty-gritty process of creating visual blueprints much easier – and convenient too! They make sense of customer activity by identifying touchpoint patterns and uncovering customers’ intentions in visiting your website.
Features of Visual Paradigm
- User experience design made extra simple and convenient for users of the software.
- Creating visual blueprints is more convenient thanks to highly assistive diagramming tools.
- Unique features such as Agile User Story Mapping which creates a storyboard of what users intend to accomplish on your website and Scrum Process Canvass which serves as an overview of your entire Scrum project that can be easily customized and rearranged.
- Task management and diagramming tools are simplified, now easier to generate and edit.
- Encourages teamwork through effective communication lines.
Pricing of Visual Paradigm
- Modeler package - This $6/month grants you access to basic programs and tools of the service.
- Enterprise package is the biggest subscription package which gives you full access to all of VP services for $89/month. It comes with one year free updates.
And for Subscription Basis plans are like.
- Modeler package - It is priced at $99.
- Enterprise Package - This plan is available for $1999.
Spotio is a customer mapping software that focuses more on field operations. It aims to help businesses that do field outreach get in touch with more customers and expand their territorial gains. By integrating Google Places services, this software can help you get a better view of your market territory and conveniently assign project marks for your team. This particular software is great for businesses that plan on decreasing time-consuming activities and increasing closed deals.
Features of Spotio
- Real-world lead generation is made easier and more convenient.
- Allows you to get an accurate view of your market territory through Google Places Integration
- Field Sales teams are able to target their own leads more conveniently thanks to the pinning feature which allows them to “pin” the houses they plan to visit on the map.
- Sales Managers are able to isolate individual reps or teams’ objectives by assigning them specific territories to venture on the map.
- Sales Operations may be closely monitored and tracked thanks to effective performance measurement tools.
Pricing of Spotio
- Basic Package - Starts at $25/month (up to two users).
- Enterprise package - It is priced at $129/month.
Mapovate is the last customer mapping tool we have enlisted today but it is definitely not the least. This software promises to deliver results in real-time. Get to define your customers’ journeys and understand their purchase behaviors through Mapovate’s dynamic diagramming and mapping tools. Aside from the efficiency of their tools, this software is able to track customer movement real-time which also means that you can fix problems in real-time. If you want a program that offers fast solutions to immediate problems, this is probably it.
Features of Mapovate
- Get to understand customers on a more personal level by developing personas or profiles for like users.
- Understand customer behavior and motivations better by following their activities closely in real-time.
- Measure and monitor your website’s performance by analyzing weak and strong touchpoints.
- Act fast and come up with the perfect solutions to real-time problems thanks to the software’s alert and notification systems.
- Get in touch with people who matter when it matters most by utilizing the software’s effective communication tools.
Pricing of Mapovate
- Starter Package - It costs $99/month.
- Professional Package - This starts at $1999/month.
- Quarterly Package - Price starts at $297/qtr
- Professional Package.- It costs $5997.
Additional 10% discount on Annual Payment
- Starter Package - It costs $1070/year
- Professional Package - This starts at $21,589/year.