The key indicator of customer experience is user feedback. Access to customers is a competitive advantage for you as a marketer. User feedback also allows you to prioritize and address problems on the surface, making it easier for you to come to a profitable conclusion and close the loop.
That is why, depending on your needs and of course the budget, it is important to have the right user feedback solution in place.
In this article, we are going to share some ultimate tools to understand the needs and expectations of your customers that improve conversions.
Customer Feedback Software
The HubSpot feedback tool makes it easy to collect quality and quantitative feedback so you can better understand your clients. It allows you to enter your feedback easily through surveys which you can share with your customers by chatting, e-mailing, or any other communication channel.
- Interact with your customers in real-time with live chat functionality.
- Use feedback replies to start automated emails or internal notifications to your team.
- Use bots to improve the efficiency of live chat and to scale 1-to-1 communication by transferring customers to appropriate help documents, chat agencies and more.
- Measure the impact of your customer service efforts with integrated reporting tools, that track data on the knowledge base, volume of tickets and response time, customer feedback and more.
Pricing starts from $35/month.
UseResponse is a cloud-based solution for customer support that provides users with a customer service tool and CRM. It includes a ticketing solution for help desks, a feedback system, a knowledge base solution, and a live messaging chat.
- You can make queues, create filters and assign requests to your team with this customer feedback software.
- The mobile interface enables feedback management on any tablet or telephone.
- Send new ideas in monthly newsletters and ask customers what to do next with a smart voting feature.
- It allows users to send feedback once the ticket has been resolved, or chat has been answered.
UserResponse offers different pricing plans that start at $49/month.
Gather feedback from all support channels to measure, analyze and improve your company’s customer satisfaction with customer feedback software. Zendesk provides management tools for companies that want to empower customers and use feedback.
- Support multiple channels such as email, calls, chats, social media platforms to interact with online customers.
- Save agents time by enabling customers to close their own inquiries when an agent gives them a helping article.
- Create a dedicated space for your clients with a personalized portal to manage their support requests.
- This software offers a well-managed ticket system that displays a live view of active answers and reviews by all users who have worked on it.
Zendesk provides different plans and the basic pricing starts at $5/agent/month.
FeedBear is the easiest way to manage feedback from your customers. It's meant primarily for online businesses that value meaningful improvement over a feature overload. Because growth requires focus and focus requires prioritization.
Let your customers express their ideas or leave bug reports and vote for the most desired features, so you know what to build next. Threaded discussion allows you to refine even the most complex ideas with diverse opinions from multiple people.
It's time to ditch that messy Trello board. It's time to grow beyond "Thank you, we'll forward your idea to the team." Automated email follow-ups and public roadmap allow you to keep your customers informed and engaged. You don't need to keep track of everything. FeedBear does that for you. Focus on building the best product your customers will love.
In short, FeedBear gives you the power to:
Relieve the burden of customer inquiries on our support team.
Stop guessing and focus on features that matter the most.
Clean up your support channels.
Build trust and inspire loyalty by keeping your customers in the loop.
- multiple feedback boards to separate different kinds of feedback
- threaded discussions to refine even the most complex ideas
- automated email follow-ups when you change the status of a post
- custom branding (logo, accent color, custom domain)
- powerful integrations (leave feedback in Intercom, Slack notifications, Zapier)
- affordable pricing even for smaller projects
Grohawk is a customer engagement platform (both internal and external) that helps you in creating a loyal and engaged client.
GroHawk makes use of the Net Promoter Score (NPS) to measure the customer experience that your business is currently offering.
The customer control panel feature offered by GroHawk serves as an added advantage when it comes to enhancing customer engagement. The data collected from various points of contact are then evaluated and tracked through multiple metrics to drive positive sentiments across various customer touchpoints.
- Hear what your customers are saying about you
- Maintain communication with clients post-purchase/visit to drive loyalty
- Service recovery and client retention
- Actively drive new referrals by creating raving brand ambassadors.
- Generate live testimonials, which you can embed into your website using the GroHawk widget.
- GroHawk allows you to ensure you are meeting the expectations of each of your clients. Once you have done so, we leverage this engaged relationship to drive loyalty, repeated purchases, and active new referrals.
- Essential Plan: It is a free plan in which you will get unlimited email surveys with a dashboard for tracking and many more features.
- Growth Plan: With this plan, you will get monthly SMS surveys and social sharing suite at the cost of only £27/mo.
- Pro Plan: The cost of this plan is £77/mo, 5 users can be used with advanced features like review site sharing and monthly SMS.
- Business Plan: This is a mega plan with all the features at the cost of £117/mo.
Interacting with your customers shows that your company is keen to develop long-term relationships and to assure you of confidence in your website and product or service. To convert your prospective buyers, it is important to listen to them.
The quality customer feedback software should save time and help your company to run better.