Contractor management software is the perfect tool to manage outsource work of any organization and company. It provides you with a system to handle contractors health and safety information, insurance information, training programs and specific documents that concern to the contractor and the buyer client.
Today, most of the organizations make use of the online solution for contract management to bring efficiency in the business. As a matter of fact, different kinds of contractor management software has come to the market at competitive rates. These contract management tools make compliance much easier when it comes to handling documents, qualifications, safety statements, insurance, etc.
Using an online contractor management platform, you can make sure that your workers are ready to work on the first day itself, doing their orientation, and uploading their necessary documents to the online system. Certainly, this software will help you to save your time and money as well to a great extent. Now let us check out the best and most reliable contractor management software of 2020 given below.
1. Visitor Management
Visitor Management is one of the best web-based software that will transform the way your enterprise manages contractors, staff, and visitors on a single platform or multiple platforms all over the world. In fact, this software has the ability to take the inconvenience away from your present manual system and puts all the control back into the hands of your enterprise. Furthermore, this software provides you many essential elements such as personalized dashboard, native mobile application, global searches, easy configuration, portfolio monitoring, and so on.
- Visitor Management system offers a personalized dashboard to meet the unique requirements of every role that the user can configure with no assistance of an administrator.
- It allows you to conduct global searches for associated documents, agreements, notes, comments, and history to identify potential liabilities or view dependencies that could make your business at risk.
- This software includes a detailed role-based access control system that rules over access to contract data at a granular level on the basis of geographies, user roles, departments, and access permissions which thereby safeguard sensitive data.
- Additionally, it enables your business team to manage parent-child relationships, master service agreements, and complex contractual hierarchies to provide you with a holistic image of all contracts across the entire organization.
- Above all, it helps the users to configure models that track risks across various categories including contractual, financial, performance, and a third party. Furthermore, you can look up and leverage internal data and external data as well to determine risk scores.
- Small Plan: The small plan for visitor management costs $70/month. It has various features like less than 50 employees, 3000 sign-ins.
- Medium Plan: The cost of the medium plan is $160/month and it includes features such as 100 or fewer employees, 10,000 sign-ins.
- Large Plan: The pricing of the large plan is $260 and it comprises various features including 100 to 250 employees, 20,000 sign-ins.
- Enterprise Plan: The rate of this plan is $399 with features comprising 250+ staff, unlimited sign-ins for visitors & contractors, unlimited sign-ins for employees, unlimited email & push notifications, etc.
Furthermore, you can also start a free trial of 30 days by visiting the official website.
2. Contractor Management Software By Clarizen
Clarizen is a contractor management software that will make you do something great. Most importantly, this software acts as more than traditional project management software. With this contractor management tool, you can get a complete solution set that tailors the benefits of simplifying work and accomplishing your goals. Moreover, Clarizen renders configurable business solutions from strategy to planning to execution in order to support your whole work lifecycle. This software provides end-to-end project dashboards, collaborative tools, a customizable & friendly interface, easy administration, and more.
- As Clarizen has an engaging social interface, business teams enjoy interacting with each other. However, it is easy to personalize and configure which can make your work days become more efficient.
- Its collaborative work management tool brings all of your work matters in one specific place like your documents & reports, your planned & unplanned activities, your collaboration with peers & partners, and so on.
- Not only this, but it also has the newest version of the program that features an advanced list of conditional and mobile formatting options as well as improved data-analysis updates.
- Apart from the above features, it consists of geographical limitations and demolished time to make corporate information accessible for you on the go and therefore, it functions the role of an unbreakable chain that keeps distributed and diverse teams connected.
- This software allows you to easily administrate the modules as it displays all modules on a single navigation bar and allows the user to select between six different views and a variety of project templates.
There are two pricing plans for Clarizen and they are enterprise edition as well as unlimited edition. Both the pricing plans have their own features but for knowing its pricing, you would require to request a demo or else contact the sales manager of the company.
3. Deltek Costpoint
Deltek Costpoint software can provide you with something beyond your expectations. It is an industry-leading ERP software that helps government contractors to manage the entire project lifecycle including project accounting, contract management, manufacturing, and more. Additionally, it can provide business transparency and agility.
Moreover, it can speed up your digital transformation and make sure exceptional project delivery. It offers features like unmatched project & financial management, valuable project & portfolio intelligence, purpose-built & battle-tested compliance, etc.
- Deltek Costpoint not only let you automate sophisticated financial processes to shorten billing cycles and get paid faster but also allow you to obtain accurate, up-to-date information to improve forecasting & budgeting and enhance decision making.
- Additionally, it assists you to focus on strategic HR activities in spite of the manual processes that waste time. It helps you by automating time-consuming processes such as open enrollment for true cost savings and more efficiency.
- Most importantly, it can reduce the cost of MMAS, FAR, ASC 606, SOX, DFARS, and CAS compliance which leads to successful DCMA and DCAA audits.
- Even if you are an aerospace contractor, defense contractor, or a federal contractor, Deltek Costpoint will help you to accommodate both your commercial and government needs with average and standard costing methods in both cloud versions and on-premises.
- Finally, it can provide you with project accounting to track costs for each and every transaction. It also lets you make groups of your projects by product line or portfolio or you can break down them into reporting line items or work breakdown structures.
The company allows you to request pricing in order to know all the details of their different packages along with diverse features.