Nowadays, the standards of efficiency in business operations have reached new heights. Consequently, managers are looking for ways to keep pace with these standards by investing in various forms of technology. One of these ways is through employing software consulting firms to improve their project management operations.
Software consulting firms play a vital role in business decision-making and execution. In addition to advising you regarding your decisions with their current resources and knowledge, they also continuously search and create new tools that could benefit your business processes and efficiency.
Mid-sized companies can make great use of TIBCO Spotfire analytics tools and dashboard. Its main function is to improve reporting and business intelligence applications. You can publish its reports in Powerpoint and PDF form. Moreover, you can upload the reports on cloud storage as well. Besides that, it allows you to communicate with your colleagues on mobile gadgets without any hassle.
- You can use this software to set your key performance indicator's and introduced their definitions.
- TIBCO range of visualizations is huge. These include crossbars, line graphs, heat maps, and pie charts among others.
- TIBCO Spotfire can be linked with other third-party databases, tools, and apps. So, you can monitor all the information in one place comfortably.
- The system of the software has API capabilities which you can utilize to enhance its functionality according to your changing requirements.
- Its tools can provide content analytics, event analytics, predictive analytics, a location analytics and more.
- Analyst Plan: This plan is for $125 per month or $1250 per year where you get two months of their service free of charge. You should note that each purchase of this plan requires 1 business author or 1 analyst seat. In addition to that, every analyst gets 250 GB of data storage.
- Business Author Plan: This one has a lower data storage of 100 GB per business author seat. Other features remain the same as the Analyst plan. The price stands at $65 per month or $650 per year.
- Consumer Plan: While the requirements are the same as the other plans mentioned above, no data storage is provided in this plan. It costs $25 per month or $250 per year.
- Library Storage Plan: You can get added storage in 25 GB increments for $25 per month or $250 per year.
Accelo is designed to cater to your needs in project management, sales, retainers, service tickets, and collaboration. It is suitable for small to medium-sized service businesses and can be used on Android as well as iPhone devices. In a broad sense, it helps you observe the overall performance of your business. You can use it to assign work, track progress, see budgets and profitability. Moreover, all this information is provided in real time.
- This consulting software easily provides users with reports, invoices and time approvals that are generated automatically.
- The team scheduling tool keeps you informed about the progress of your team members.
- It also allows you to track the timing of each member to identify inefficiencies and weaknesses.
- Additionally, your team gets a centralized email inbox system where all members can access information related to clients.
- Furthermore, its utilization and profitability board are useful in giving you an overall picture of your business’s performance in projects.
- ServOps PLUS Plan: This plan is suitable for developing teams. It offers email tracking, sales tracking, quotes, project management, client portal, time billing tools and much more. The price is $34 per user per month when billed annually. However, you can try the service for free as well.
- ServOps PREMIUM Plan: With a price of $69 per user per month billed annually, this option offers all ServOps PLUS features along with additional premium features. The premium features include team scheduling, automated triggers, and notifications, customized business processes, etc.
Avaza is a perfect software for consulting and it is designed for professional service companies. It is capable of runs on tablets and mobile devices. It is a project management software which also features resource scheduling, online invoicing, quotes and much more.
Besides, it accommodates various third-party applications and software so that you can access your project’s information at one place. It has a simple user interface and helpful integrations like Google Docs, Slack, Dropbox, etc.
- Avaza lets you directly convert emails into tasks and use the commenting system to communicate information to your teammates.
- This software comes with multiple roles for each user. It can be used to create and assign project work accordingly.
- You can effortlessly automate many processes through the use of templates, recurring tasks and calendar syncing.
- It allows you to easily collaborate with clients where their input or feedback is required.
- Furthermore, the user interface is easy to use with its drag and drop feature.
- Startup Plan: For $9.95 per month, 2 users get timesheet access and can create up to 50 invoices per month. Besides that, you can get 10 GB storage
- Basic Plan: Its price is $19.95 per month. In this plan, timesheet can be accessed by 5 users who can create a maximum of 100 invoices each month. Users get 20 GB storage space.
- Business Plan: For a price of $39.95 per month get unlimited invoices which allowed to 10 timesheet users. Also, get 30 GB storage with this plan.