Wondering if you can get the best Constant Contact alternatives at a cheap price?
Then, look no further, as you have come to the right place.
Constant Contact has been the choice of several businesses/organizations due to their email automation programs, easy editor, reports, etc. But here comes a question, if everything was so great about this software then why people are looking for its alternatives?
Consequently, there are numerous drawbacks that are being faced by its user such as list management, no integrations, complex autoresponder, templates, high price, etc.
Hence, in this article, we have found the 5 best Constant Contact alternatives just for you. So that you can choose the perfect one without any searching trouble.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Constant Contact Alternatives
“Pabbly Email Marketing allows you to access all its advanced features, such as marketing automation, SMTP routing, autoresponder, etc even in the basic plan.”
The foremost on our list of Constant Contact alternatives is Pabbly Email Marketing with its very affordable price. It comes with an in-built SMTP server that enables you to connect with other external SMTP servers such as Amazon SES, Gmail, and many more.
Furthermore, it offers a marketing automation feature that allows you to send emails automatically to your target audience on the basis of their interest at a scheduled time interval. Apart from this, another most significant feature is Autoresponder through which you can automatically deliver emails to your user whenever someone signup to your software, make a payment, etc.
Besides, you can also add an unlimited custom field on your email marketing templates according to your choice and needs. Moreover, Pabbly Email Marketing enables you to integrate with multiple apps such as Google Analytics, Leadpages, MailGet API, JotForm, etc.
- Drag & Drop Builder – This tool offers you numerous stunning email templates along with an intuitive drag & drop email builder to compose stunning emails.
- Subscription Form – You can easily create subscription forms and embed them wherever you want to like websites, social media, etc.
- MX Cleaner – Using this feature, you can easily remove all the inactive, bad, duplicate emails from your contact list.
- List Splitting – With the help of this feature, you can break the long list into different segments based on interest and then send specific emails to the group of people.
- 2X Open Rates – Moreover, through sending an automatic follow-up email to the emails which are non-open, it helps you to get higher open rates.
- Email Tracking – Besides, you get individual reports of every single customer with their data on the opened, clicked, unsubscribed, spam emails, etc.
- SMTP Routing – Furthermore, you get 99% of inbox deliverability with the help of multiple SMTPs like Amazon SES, Sparkpost, etc.
- Forever Free – This plan is free of cost that allows you to 12000 emails to 1100 subscribers.
- Rookie – Moreover, at $29/m you can send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – Further, it allows you to send unlimited emails to 15000 subscribers at the price of $49/m.
- Advance – Lastly, at the cost of $99 per month you can send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers.
Note: You can get amazing discounts when you opt for its yearly plan.
2. Sendinblue – Email Marketing Software
Next, in our list of Constant Contact alternatives is SendinBlue that comes at a cheap price. It is the most popular email marketing service provider that offers you several features like drag & drop editor, templates, inbox preview, etc.
Further, this software offers you an autoresponder functionality that allows you to respond to your customer through delivering emails automatically. Besides, you also get analytics reports on your email campaigns, subscriber management, mobile-optimized emails, spam check, etc.
- List Segmentation – Sendinblue comes with the feature of email list segmentation that enables you to manage all your contacts at the same place.
- WordPress Integration – With the help of this feature, you can also integrate with WordPress integration.
- Advanced Segmentation – Moreover, using this feature, users can easily search, save, and manage the contacts.
- A/B Testing – Furthermore, it enables you to compare the two ideas of the campaign as well as helps you to choose the best one.
- Email Templates – Apart from that, it comes with more than 70 free responsive templates in order to send a newsletter, transactional emails, B2B email, etc to your customers directly.
- Lite – You can send upto 40,000 emails per month at the cost of $25/m.
- Essential – Next, this plan allows you to send 60,000 emails per month at $39/m.
- Premium – Furthermore, at $66 per month, it offers you to send 120,000 emails monthly.
- Enterprise – You can customize your own plan through contacting its sales team to send more than 120,000 emails with customized pricing.
3. Pepipost – Alternative For Constant Contact
Another best Constant Contact alternatives that we would like to suggest is Pepipost. Moreover, it comes with several features like email monitoring, spam blocker, whitelisting or blacklisting of contacts, etc. Besides, you can also create 15 sub-user accounts in order to manage your account efficiently.
- Email Scheduling – This feature enables you to automate emails and send emails in automation which are triggered at a specific time.
- Artificial Intelligence – Heavy machine learning skills are used in order to configure a number of parallel connections so that delivery rates can be improved along with the reduction in bounce rates.
- Bounce Forwarding – With the help of this feature, it notifies you on a bounce email in order to send email again to your customer.
- Email Tracking – Moreover, you can easily track the entire history of an email along with its data is stored for 90 days. So that you can fetch spam blocking, response and queue management, etc.
- The pricing of Pepipost ranges from $25/m to $445/m which offers you 150,000 to 2,000,000 emails per month. Further, you can also contact its sales team if you want to send more than 2,000,000 emails monthly.
4. Moosend – Versatile Constant Contact Alternative
Consequently, Moosend is another good alternative for Constant Contact at a cheap price. This tool comes with easy drag & drop email creator, Google Analytics tracking, manages IP address along with the unlimited custom field. Moreover, it offers you maximum deliverability rates of 98%.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Using this, you can easily create beautiful e-newsletters in its template builder as well as use its pre-designed templates.
- A/B Testing – Moreover, this feature enables you to compare the two campaigns as well as pages and comprehend the most suitable for marketing.
- Data Analysis – Furthermore, it maximizes engagements by tracking email campaign performance with the help of strong analytics. And, provides you detailed reports of your campaigns, regarding their clicks, opens, bounce, etc in order to know which campaign is performing better.
- List Segmentation – Next, this feature allows you to manage all your contacts easily without any hassle.
- Moosend comes with a free trial and pricing plan ranges from $10/m to $3.65K that offers 1001 to 1,000K subscribers.
5. Automizy – Bulk Email Marketing Tool
Last but not the least in our list of Constant Contact alternative is Automizy at affordable price. Moreover, it is one of the effective email marketing services that helps you to improve email open rate by 34% along with features like send campaigns, manage contacts, build automation, tracking of emails, etc. Besides, you can also enhance your mailing list with the help of modern signup forms, CSV imports, and other API integrations.
- Email Editor – Automizy comes with a modern drag & drop editor including numerous newsletter templates in order to build marvelous emails from scratch.
- Analytics – Get a detailed report of the campaign so that you can make sure what to not miss in the next campaign.
- Integration – Moreover, you can add more apps along with native integrations whereas others could be patched with Zapier as well as public API.
- Email Automation Builder – Besides, with the help of this tool, one can ease the work through offering an email automation builder in order to keep track of every single action.
- At $29 per month, it offers basic plan for 1000 contacts and for 5000 contacts it cost $69/m. Moreover, it also allows a custom based plan as per your requirements.
We hope this blog has helped you to find the best Constant Contact alternatives. By going through all the above-mentioned features and pricing, you can easily choose the most suitable fit for your business and organization needs.
Moreover, these services are not only inexpensive but also offer you a free trial so that you can check them individually before buying. So, give them a try and don’t forget to write to us for any queries and suggestions.