As you all know how important it is for IT managers and CEOs to keep the business operations compliant with new rules and regulations when they come into existence. Probably, it is very challenging for them to meet compliance standards and stay up-to-date with new rules that influence the business.
Therefore, various compliance management software are available in the market for sale as it can offer you a lot of benefits while operating your business.
This software can help you to stay on top of the management of your compliance and operations in the business.
Undoubtedly, you can use this software to save your money and time in the arena of tracking new standards, legislation, and rules. You must see below to know the three best compliance management software.
Compliance Management Software
AssurX compliance management software comes with various rich features that will help your business to run effectively. It has the power to automate the control and tracking of compliance-associated tasks right from documentation to planning, organizing, reporting, audit, and mitigation for the organization. In fact, it equips a flexible, closed-loop system that assists the user invariably demonstrate, sustain, and measure compliance for the formation of rules, standards, or requirements across the enterprise.
AssurX has some of the features which makes it perfect to meet the compliance related requirements of the business. Most importantly, it provides complete management of compliance while permitting functional groups or facilities or business units to stay responsible for their compliance activities.
- With AssurX, you can always be audit-ready with a single safe repository for all compliance documents, schedules, data, evidence, and history.
- In addition, it has systems of the dashboard and in-built analytics which offer managers a clear real-time view into compliance activities, status, and performance metrics.
- Certainly, it also tailors industry-specific and ready-to-use compliance solutions with the help of best practices. This tool will help you to comply with enterprises and standards including HACCP & Food Safety, FDA, FERC, ISO and NERC, and regional regulators.
To know the price of AssurX compliance management software, you can request a live demo. On request, they will disclose their company pricing plans for the software so that you can choose your desired one.
When it is about Intelex compliance management system, it acts as the best option to control mitigate and compliance risk. It ensures your firm to comply with legal reporting and regulatory needs which is way more important than ever. Hence, Intelex compliance management software is available in the market with its unbelievable features to solve all of your problems related to compliance.
Intelex includes all the tools essential for any business to meet its compliance requirements easily. Moreover, it assists more than one million people all over the world maintain and manage compliance along with their distinct legal and regulatory requirements.
- Intelex compliance management app will not only enable you to schedule compliance tasks but also assign follow-up preventive and corrective measures to office employees. In spite of this, it constitutes automated and escalating email reminders and notifications drive accountability of compliance activities to remind you.
- Using this software, you can get access to regulatory content partners such as CyberRegs, BNA, SiteHawk, and Enhesa to maintain records of altering regulations across countries and industries and recognize which regulations will be suitable to your every site or facility.
- It measures directly with the requirements of certain globally recognized standards and additionally, it offers complete management systems that enable smooth compliance with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, AND ISO 9001.
- Similarly, it also provides full control over documents which means you can access, edit, store, and share your firm’s data or document from a central web-based repository. Not only this, it even features with automated document processes like access control, revision tracking, retrieval, and search.
- Above all, you can track, record, report, and respond to injuries and incidents across your organization. It enables the submissions of RIDDOR (UK), OSHA (USA), and (WCB) Canada injury reporting forms and other requirements.
If you want to know about the pricing of Intelex compliance management software, you can connect with the sales manager of the company. Also, you can try their free trial access but you might not get important features with this plan. Paid plans can give you more features for your business support.
Tallyfy is the most reliable and easy-to-use compliance management software that any person can perceive within 60 seconds. It is a wonderful tool to transform approvals and tasks into automated processes. In contrast to legacy compliance software, it has less risk of total failure in user adoption.
This software delivers a compliance process which everyone can agree and understand in no time. Also, Tallyfy can guide you throughout your decisions regarding compliance matters.
Would you like to know about the features of Tallyfy? It comprises many vital features which you cannot neglect in any case. It starts with the feature of regular updating of the status without the need of asking. Rest of the features below will get you through it clearly.
- Tallyfy compliance management software is ideal for modern teams as many customers are using and giving positive feedbacks. It has faster approval times, improved compliance outcomes, and easy-to-understand in one minute.
- The great thing is that it gives options to manage innumerable processes such as client onboarding, content approval, quality assurance, product launch, employee onboarding, expense claims, media management, issue tracking, safety audits, compliance checks, and so on. It even eliminates threads of spreadsheets, forms, and emails.
- Avail compliance running and check-ups in minutes. You can also share compliance activities with individuals outside your enterprise.
- Likewise, you can define your approvals, forms, and processes as it involves features like kick off compliance workflows using web forms, one place to see your services & processes, define who does what, when, and how, and update SOP’s to eliminate versioning chaos.
- It ensures real-time workflows for clients and employees. The other significant features are cloud-first, AI-ready, real-time tracking, decision & logic, omnichannel & mobility, process definition & compliance, and open API for easy integration.
When it is the case of pricing of Tallyfy, it offers you three packages namely starter, basic, and pro. Why don’t you check out the details of each pricing package below?
Starter - The starter plan is available at $0 however it provides you the provision of maximum 5 members and unlimited blueprints, guests, one-off tasks, and forms within tasks. Under this plan, you can obtain 10 processes at a time. It gives 100 MB for every member with an online manual.
Basic - When it comes to the basic plan, its price is $12.50 per member per month when billed annually which means $15 per member on a monthly basis. It has everything included in the starter plan along with other features such as Zapier, task views, custom process views, power assign, process rules, relative deadlines, insert variables, and issue reporting. It offers 5GB for each member with standard email support.
Pro - Pro package costs $25 annually and $30 monthly for each member. It consists of all the features given in the basic plan and also includes some of the additional features like advanced task filters, export data, advanced task settings, search, audit trails, permissions, branding, and open API. Not only this, you will get 25 GB per member with 24-hour email response.