Commercial software is technology intended and created for marketing, selling and business purposes of end consumers. Examples of commercial software include off-the-shelf programmings software such as gaming and sales of custom computers, or even record shops and grocery stores.
These software were once regarded as proprietary software, but now many free and open-source software apps are authorized or sold to end clients.
In short, this software has been developed for sale in public. Here, in this article, we are going to share some top commercial software that you can select for commercial purpose.
Apto is commercial web-based software, which manages your contacts, properties, listings, deals, and back-up from any device. Further, if you are an employee, a tenant rep marketing specialist or the Apto Generalist, you may gain company and near deals by being a representative of the owner using this commercial software.
- You can securely organize and store your contact and property information in the cloud, which is accessible and useable from anywhere.
- Apto automates your menial tasks, so you can concentrate on the best thing you can do.
- Moreover, it enables you to keep up with customers and prioritize your surveys so that you always reach individuals with the correct data at the right time.
- In addition, you can improve the entire lifecycle of your deals from prospective to end with sales tools that work your data and ensure that details do not crash.
- Basic - This is a basic plan including all the fundamental features of Apto. It costs $129 per user per month.
- Pro - It is an advanced version which provides additional tools for increased efficiency. This is available for $149 per user per month.
Re-Leased is commercial software for property managers and industrial property managers. It offers a full alternative for all your requirements with its multiple characteristics and unique vision. Moreover, this software can be used for commercial or residential property, so that you have one application to operate a varied property portfolio.
- Re-Leased guarantees that all of the data backup and redundancy are secure and secure.
- You can readily integrate this commercial software with apps like Google Maps, Google Calendar, Fixflo, etc.
- It also eliminates duplicate entry and time-consuming general management. Furthermore, it automates delays, servicing and tenant contacts at one location.
- Additionally, this commercial software provides team reports, monitoring how your company operates with just a few clicks. In addition, you can export your data to Excel or PDF format directly in real time.
You need to contact the vendor for its pricing details.
AppFolio provides business, family, single-family, college accommodation and mixed-portfolio estate owners estate leadership alternatives. Hence, the enterprise that handles business premises, profits from characteristics that meet the distinctive requirements of business industries.
- You can personalize reports for the management of your trade business in a variety of formats with AppFolio.
- Remove the problem of document controls and simplify the method of payment by making deposits online.
- AppFolio offers an extensive collection of reports for your residential, commercial, etc. Further, these reports are easy to customize you can adjust columns, select different fields and sort by different titles as per your need.
- Moreover, this software allows simple job maintenance leadership from a one-stop shop to several job orders with various suppliers in a single service request.
- Residential - This version costs $1.25 per unit per month.
- Commercial - It costs $1.50 per unit per month and provides features like online maintenance, payments, etc.
- Community Associations - This version likewise provides features like owner and residents communication and management. It costs $0.80 per unit per month.
- Student Housing - This version is suitable for students and costs $1.25 per unit per month.