Color grading is a key element of photography, especially if you want them to look at their best. Whether you are a photographer, graphic designer, learning how to work with color grading then, it is important for you to design the most professional looking pictures.
In view of this, you can use the color grading software that will help you to change the colors that are shown in your pictures. You may sometimes notice that your pictures are already included ideal colors but still, you can work on them to demonstrate your creative expressions.
Apart from the images, you can also use color gradient in your video clips. Thus, you can build the eye-catchy videos that include motion graphics, special effects, and much more.
Here, in this article, we have gathered the most recognized grading software that will perfectly help you with your business.
Color Grading Software
1. DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve has all the features that professionals need to cut blockbuster movies, TV shows, and commercials. This software is ideal for both offline and online editing. Further, it allows you to apply blend modes, transformations, color grades, etc in your images or videos.
- It enables you to generate timelines with distinct frame rates, resolutions, tracking and output settings in the same project.
- You can analyze and apply stabilization on an image with the help of different options like full camera lock, zoom, smooth, strength controls, etc.
- DaVinci Resolve encodes only those images that have changed rather than re-encoding whole files to provide faster rendering & delivering.
- With its high-quality tape-style scrubbing, you can easily make pitch corrections and understand dialogue while scrubbing.
For acquiring this software, you need to request a quote to the owner of this site.
FilmConvert allows you in a few easy clicks to add movie color and grain to your video. Further, it has a variety of market-leading profiled cameras that helps you to obtain accurate, industry-leading outcomes even within the tightest timeframe.
- FilmConvert models the amount of grain required for each color and exposure level in your image in a realistic way.
- You can perfectly style your pictures so that, it accurately matches the colors provided by the camera.
- With this software, you can style your digital pictures with different colors such as color negative, color positive, black & white and polaroid.
- This software comes with multiple camera profiles. Thus, you can select any profile as per your needs and also request if you didn't find your desired profile.
Contact the site owner to get complete details about pricing plans.
3. Magic Bullet Suite
Magic Bullet Suite is a full collection of plugins that provides everything you required to make your footage look good, right on your timeline. You can balance out your shots with its powerful color adjustment options and also make any kind of color corrections if needed.
- Magic Bullet Suite has multiple editing tools through which you can design your footage beautifully that will just look like any Hollywood film or TV show.
- This software helps you to quickly balance skin tones, reduce wrinkles and also exclude skin blemishes of your footage’s persons.
- You can save your video footage from the video noise produced by dark or high ISO shoot.
- It has compatibility with Mac, Windows and also can work with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Apple Final Cut Pro X,
This software provides you with a free trial plan as well as different premium plans, in which the basic plan has a price of $899 per month.