Computerized Maintenance Software (CMMS) assists users by providing them with the easiest bulk tools to maintain and secure the entire technological equipment. Besides, CMMS software is also the most beneficial for other official undertakings.
The very first benefit is it saves your time and money as well as boosts functionality and performance of your maintenance team to effectively execute the bulk of actions on a daily basis.
CMMS software in 2019 comes with the advanced featured technologies which enable users to easily track and maintain the metrics and keep you focusing the targeted efforts. You will also be able to analyze the chronic equipment issues and industry standard benchmark etc.
If you have trouble maintaining and utilization resources in an effective and optimized way, you need to avail the best CMMS software of the latest pro version 2019.
For your convenience, we have also listed out the top CMMS software with their pricing and key features as well.
1. Fiix CMMS Software
Fiix CMMS Software is useful for maintenance companies by storing records of all assets, equipment, and projects in a centralized repository. It keeps a detailed record of individual maintenance teams, their schedule, and the team’s progress and also keeps a record of their past performance too. It is cloud-based and is an ideal all-round solution for production maintenance, facility maintenance, fleet maintenance, and linear asset maintenance companies. This software stays ahead of its competitors by offering its CMMS software This software is best for boosting productivity and getting rid of downtime. The software is scalable according to your current requirements and helps to manage your maintenance business in the best possible way.
- Manage multiple assets and projects with ease with single storage for information. This makes it easier in managing asset costs, machine availability, scheduling PM and gives fast access to all past performance records.
- Productivity gets a boost when your work order management is efficient. Streamlining your work orders using CMMS software helps in increasing efficiency. The CMMS tool is excellent for submitting, completing and updating work orders from remote/portable devices too.
- It helps to focus on priorities according to several parameters. You can list work orders in the schedule according to the time, date, meter readings or alarm/event instances. It is helpful that the CMMS software also sends notifications of next maintenance projects by updating the task list.
- Provide mobility to your team for efficient and faster customer satisfaction. This Fiix CMMS allows technicians and teams access to any work order, lets them update the completed project with reports and see the instruction even offline through the Mobile CMMS tool.
- Data on the dashboard at your fingertips gives a comprehensive view of the entire operation. The Fiix interactive dashboard also lets you create and customize schedule reports for individual teams.
The Fiix CMMS Software is available in four rental plans.
- Basic Plan - It costs $40 per user per month.
- Professional Plan - This costs $60 per user per month. Enterprise Plan and Performance Plan are available by request on the company’s official website.
ManWinwin is one of the best CMMS software available today. It is flexible and is easy for installing and use. It allows users a single solution for multiple maintenance management requirements. If you own or manage a maintenance company then ManWinwin is the best choice for streamlining your work for and for increasing efficiency and productivity. This software is fast and easy when it comes or installing and operating it. The user-focused interface lets you access records of all assets, equipment, current/past/future projects in a few clicks. Moreover, it does not require additional training for using it. In case of trouble, ManWinwin help desk is available round-the-clock with a dedicated support team waiting for resolving your queries.
- ManWinWin CMMS Software makes you more efficient. It helps to manage the client’s equipment, documents, and other technical forms. It also helps in preventive maintenance activities for clients.
- The CMMS software is helpful in maintaining the Job Requests (from clients) and Job Order (for maintenance teams). It provides constant feedback on the request status in real-time. It also maintains the full ledger of history of every equipment, tool, location, cost, etc from past maintenance projects.
- Your scheduling becomes better when you can drag-and-drop projects in the calendar and also set automatic alerts. It also generates regular reports (on annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly basis) as proof for clients. Users can also customize KPI maintenance indicators, such as MWT, MTBF, MTTR, etc.
- Increases productivity by scheduling equipment availability with the relevant word order. This helps to create sufficient planning for project maintenance, resulting in increased productivity. It allows quick responses to client maintenance orders so you satisfy the response time as per contract terms.
- WEB access to maintenance technician teams lets them report and update on completed work from the remote site. The manager can then refer to their own information to confirm the completion of work.
Although we know that ManWinwin CMMS Software is available for a short free trial period. But the cost of the software is available on request from the vendor’s official website.
3. ROSMIMAN CMMS Industry Smart & Connect
ROSMIMAN CMMS Industry Smart & Connect is the best software for making the work of maintenance managers more efficient. It can adapt to any organization (big or small).
This is an excellent way of connecting many industrial maintenance areas and services. It also makes things easy for maintenance managers.
The Equipment and Facilities Inventory is a great way of keeping an eye on the items and equipment that would require maintenance soon. It becomes easier when organizing your assets according to functional groups and setting up hierarchies.
- ROSMIMAN CMMS Industry Smart & Connect software helps in increasing the performance of your assets. It enhances business competitiveness and productivity. Its features comprise and make it an excellent maintenance management tool for growing organizations.
- Ensures the safety of your maintenance team. It comes with a functional module detecting and assessing threats or risks at different maintenance venues. It helps to ensure a safe work environment for employees.
- Maintenance tasks and managing work orders (WO) becomes easier. The CMMS software provides all relevant information which is important for maintaining and keeping a record of individual work orders. This information includes project restructuring, maintenance activities, new investments, etc.
- The fast notification system allows smooth collaboration between different departments in your maintenance company. It allows users to register, assigning, processing, responding and arranging the client’s demands with increasing efficiency.
- Regular reports help you check business performance. You can receive quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily performance reports using the CMMS software. This is excellent as feedback and helps to improve your business performance even more.
The vendors have not revealed the price of ROSMIMAN CMMS Industry Smart & Connect software. Cost is only available on request from the vendor’s official website.
4. Limble CMMS
Limble CMMS is a mobile maintenance software that helps you organize, automate, and simplify all of your maintenance operations. The software was developed after having extensive interviews with dozens of maintenance and facility managers that expressed their maintenance needs, as well as frustration with existing solutions on the market.
The main advantage of Limble CMMS is that is extremely intuitive so it can be quickly adopted even by the older workforce that might not have a lot of experience with modern technology. All of that without compromising on quality and depth of these features, for those who need it.
- cloud-based app accessible from any browser or mobile device
- asset management module that can be used for 10 or 100 000 assets
- work order management
- drag and drop maintenance calendar that can be used for preventive maintenance planning
- integration with condition-monitoring sensors
- work request portal
- custom reports and dashboards
- spare part inventory control with automatic forecasts and stock level notifications
- vendor management system
- available in English, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese and French
Limble offers 4 different pricing plans and also offers monthly and yearly contracts. The prices below are stated for yearly contracts.
- Starter Plan - It costs you $35 per user per month
- Professional Plan - You need to pay $49 per user per month for this plan
- Enterprise Plan - custom plan depending on the needs
- Custom Plan - used by non-profits and businesses that only need licenses a portion of the year
eWorkOrders Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software helps companies manage and streamline processes and procedures for their maintenance and facilities operations. Our CMMS software gives maintenance teams the tools to organize and manage daily maintenance tasks; have control over work orders and resources; locate and manage spare parts inventory and streamline maintenance processes for keeping assets and equipment running at peak performance. We are an affordable CMMS software solution that has extensive features and functionality to fit any size company. With no software or hardware to install, a customer can be up and running within a day.
- Better management and organization of maintenance requests. More efficient communications with the ability to include detailed information, task checklists, manuals, images, and more on work orders.
- Access on-the-go. The field service worker, the remote worker, no matter where anyone is located, through eWorkOrders CMMS you always have access to your data from a computer, smartphone, or mobile device.
- Our GIS Asset Interactive Mapping feature gives managers the ability to see where their assets are located within their facility, view and access work orders, and asset details directly on a map.
- Maintaining and keeping track of equipment, assets, and facility repairs and maintenance are all managed through the CMMS software, ensures the safety of your employees and reports easily can be generated for inspections and audits.
- Streamlining processes and procedures with CMMS software improves efficiency, reduces downtime, and improves the bottom line.
We are an affordable subscription web-based software solution, giving companies of all sizes the ability to have the software grow with their organization’s needs.
- Free Live Demo - It is free of cost
- Basic Plan– It costs $35 per user per month.
- Enterprise Plan – Price is dependent on the feature selection.
REDLIST is a cloud-based CMMS that serves several industries like; heavy equipment, manufacturing, agriculture, crane, mining, asphalt, cement, departments of transportation, primary metals, pulp & paper, oil & gas, and airports.
REDLIST handles many ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) related activities, From asset tracking to automated invoicing.
REDLIST makes it easy to track maintenance, safety, work, production, and compliance.
REDLIST makes possible things like CAFM - Computer-aided facility management, FM - Facilities management, KPI - Key performance indicator, OEE - Overall equipment effectiveness, TPM - Total productive maintenance. REDLIST also measure MTBF - Mean time between failure, MTTR - Mean time to repair, MTTF - Mean time to failure.
- Cloud-Based Computer Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Lubrication Management
- Field Service: Sales, Planning, Tracking, Scheduling and Dispatch
- Automated Preventive Maintenance Work Order Creation
- Digital Inspections, Digital Forms
- Location Mapping
- Health, Safety, & Environment (HSE): Inspection, tracking, and Compliance.
- Automated Invoicing
- Integration with most ERP and accounting platforms.
Visit the website or contact its sales team for pricing details