Does your company find it difficult to manage and store cloud data across cloud apps? Cloud computing comes with several challenges. This affects functionality, seamless integration, privacy and security of vital data and information.
Cloud management software covers technologies, tools, and features that are from the cloud. It covers operational tasks, monitoring, tracking, storage and maintenance of data. It also includes backup, security, recovery tools, integrated platforms, resources, performance monitoring, compliance, tracking over every business activity. Cloud management software enables personalization, optimizing and streamlining complex activities. It includes private, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure and solutions. It enables businesses and companies to pursue target plans and strategies. Thus, it makes cloud computing seamless and efficient.
Besides, the suite of tools enables customization of cloud infrastructure, automation, and management. It enables businesses to pursue cloud computing strategies. Here is a list of the three best cloud management software. The below software keeps your data organized, private, secure and easily accessible.
Cloud Management Software
The Flexera cloud management software serves as a comprehensive solution for cloud computing. It has made cloud management simpler and efficient. It comes with a powerful orchestration engine. Flexera provides several cloud resources, services and access to cloud servers. It is also compatible with cloud templates, tools, and resources. This includes salt, puppet chef, terraform, PowerShell, bash and several others.
- Flexera cloud management software enables complete reporting. This is possible as it collects data and information in the cloud platform and service.
- It covers all features that optimize the cost of accessing information and data. It enables easy access across all online accounts and cloud platforms.
- Flexera is capable of providing complete security that detects and alert breaches insecurity.
- Complete monitoring and tracking of cloud activities. It also provides timely alerts and updates that ensure seamless orchestration and automation.
- It comes with self-healing capabilities and provides special features that include complete backup, auto-scaling, and tracking.
- Seamless orchestration with API platforms, cloud storage facilities, Flexera plugins. It is also compatible with all cloud services.
- It is highly compatible with configuration tools. This includes chef, PowerShell, bash, puppet, salt, terraform and lots more.
- It comprises of tools that grant access and control over data stored in data centers. It also gives access to information across all connected servers.
Flexera cloud management software falls under two categories of pricing.
- Free Trial - Under the free trial, Flexera allows users to do a free trial of the cloud management software. All you need to do is to create an account and sign up.
- Quote Plan - In the price, quotes plan the user has to register. Flexera gives the price quote plan gives upon request.
Scalr is a hybrid cloud management platform that is specially designed for enterprises. With this software, IT companies can create it as per their own standards. It enables cloud usage across all cloud platforms whether they are private or public. This ensures user productivity and efficiency. It offers the appropriate security and protection for the data and information. Scalr cloud management software enables you to grant access only to users. The management grants access to users for specific clouds or networks. Furthermore, it enables teams to gain insights from financial reports. Moreover, this enables them to make well-informed decisions based on these reports. It is one of the best proactive cost solutions available.
- Scalr provides users with special templates with which they can obtain information. It enables them to perform quick configuration of the infrastructure. You can control and manage cloud usage, services, and apps.
- It generates financial reports that give the users insights on the current finances. It keeps users updated with the spending activities. This gives out warning alerts in case the spending exceeds the budget.
- With Scalr cloud management software, enterprises can create customize governance policies for security and protection. It also covers conditional and custom policies.
- It is suitable for use across multiple platforms, portals, and bus.
- With Scalr, you can create your own policies that are in sync with your workload. It also facilitates the customization of policies based on business requirements. It is also done based on the purview of the roles and the work environment at large.
The pricing of the Scalr the cloud management software falls under four categories.
- Free Trial - Scalr offers a free trial for users to gain access to complete use of all features, tools, and resources.
- Quote Based Plan - In the quote based plan, the user needs to register and sign up. Upon completion, Scalr sends complete quotes to meet your requirements.
- Paid Plan - The hosted software version plan of Scalr covers software only for small businesses. This version is available at $99 dollars per month.
3. Dell Cloud Manager
The Dell Cloud Manager is specially designed for IT companies and developers. They access clouds and utilize cloud resources in everyday tasks. With the Dell Cloud Manager, users can now have access to private, public and hybrid clouds. Thus it provides complete control and access to cloud infrastructure, tools, and resources. It also comes with several additional features like drag-and-drop interface, autoscaling, backup & recovery, etc.
The special collection of tools and resources enables the management and automation of data. This includes information across all cloud platforms. You can use it as software as a service (SaaS) or even on premises.
- The Dell Cloud Manager software enables consistency across all cloud platforms and applications.
- It gives complete access to the administrative team. Enterprises can limit access to the cloud in case of specific internal or external teams. You can also limit access to the use of certain specific resources across clouds.
- It offers cloud-based services and resources with efficient, seamless and role-based security.
- Dell Cloud Manager software enables easy integration and configuration management. It grants complete access to the top it automation tools. Also, it is compatible for use with other existing tools.
- With this software, you can easily customize your usage, auto scale, and auto heal.
Pricing of the Dell Cloud Manager software falls under two categories.
Free Trial - Users get to access cloud resources, tools and the cloud in a free trial.
Note: Upon registration, users get quotations of paid plans.