Insurers, medical suppliers and manufacturing businesses need customer-focused, cost-effective, and adaptable claims handling activities. Leading companies in these sectors would use software for the management of insurance claims to remove inefficient operations and legacy problems, decrease maintenance and training expenses and enhance client experiences.
Claims management software allows companies to build and deploy highly smart, agile, and ROI automatic claim processes. Software for claims should enable businesses to easily create intelligent, dynamic business rules that fully understand company goals and best practices and use these to drive automated processes consistently implementing best-in-class thinking across organizations.
Hereby, we have prepared a list of best claims management software that fulfills all your requirements to handle claiming exercises.
Claims Management Software
Comindware is an automating and optimizing cloud-oriented business processes workflow management platform. Its software for non-coding claims management allows companies to easily automate the processing of claims. The software enables you to design, execute and modify highly intelligent, agile and ROI-ready claim-settlement processes. Moreover, Comindware gives an opportunity to non-technically active users to build their own procedures, optimize the claim flow on-the-fly and reconfigure it to meet evolving conditions.
- Get custom-focused, cost-efficient, adaptable automation and operational workflows from end-to-end claims within days rather than months.
- Configure different claim forms in a web-based claims management software for different claim processing scenarios.
- The software provides you an ability to export claim data to MS Word and MS Excel.
- It ensures that all claims information – such as related policies, claims history and similar cases – are available immediately to resolve claims.
Use the free trial & know the purchase details of this software you need to contact the vendor.
Claimable stores all of your claims information in a safe location, available to your team whether you're at the office, traveling or operating remotely. It's the first claims management software that can be used for companies that want to streamline their claims procedures. You can tag & filter claims and report for performance analysis & extraction of measurements for business intelligence to keep you informed by making strategic business decisions.
- Allows you to keep track and access your records anytime and anywhere you need them.
- You can create and manage the contact database for your claims and find immediate contacts.
- Manage claims across several industries, with each branch having supervision in all branches and responsibility for its own claims.
- It is possible to export your demands, contacts, business and job information either to the format CSV or XLSX (Excel).
The startup plan of this claims management software costs you at $79/month/user.
3. Duck Creek Claims
Duck Creek Claims enables carriers to take better choices, speed up their claim and help their clients in the way they like in moments of difficulty. This claims handling software enables insurers to handle the full life cycle of claims from the first notice to resolution & enhances the inner procedures and reporting. The top priority of this claims management software is to provide superior claims for clients who have suffered a loss.
- Duck Creek's sophisticated reporting and real-time dashboards rapidly distribute information so that more informed choices can be made.
- Automated smart processing assigns claims staff, confirms coverage, establishes tasks and generates mail based on the information gathered on the first report.
- You can communicate and engage clients as they wish – via telephone, email, text or mail.
- Use this insurance claim management software to maintain advanced codless configuration capability to generate tasks, assignment rules, and workflows.
To explore all the features & pricing related to this software, you need to contact its vendor.