Is your church looking for software to manage and conduct religious proceedings? To aid the gathering of faithful, we have listed the 3 best church presentation software so that the best can be chosen.
Church presentation software supervises and shows religious material amid church gatherings. These software are used by religious leaders to show religious presentations, curate multimedia content, design slides, play music, import religious text, and more. It offers various features to aid church leaders with CMS, holy scriptures storage and distribution, religious services and ceremonies, multimedia presentations, music and much more.
But in this modern world, space has gotten a bit more crowded, with more products and offers. However, we couldn’t find a single solution for church presentation that offered up-to-date features and comes at a reasonable cost. So, to help you out from this problem, we have presented the 3 best church presentation software solutions for you.
Church Presentation Software
1. Worship Extreme
Worship Extreme is a modern-looking church presentation software product for Mac OS and Windows. It comes with features like song lyrics and slides editors as well as Google slides integration. Also, the software you install on your device works in combination with the Worship Extreme cloud server, where all your media and playlists are stored in your personal Worship Extreme media library.
Apart from this, the software lets you import lyrics from SongSelect, OpenLP, MediaShout, and EasyWorship. Also, you can import both free and paid bible formats with this software. Additionally, few more other features that deserve to be mentioned are congregation/audience polls, alerts, countdown timers, and their LiveSwap integration.
- Worship Extreme’s built-in Bible feature allows you to translate the Bible in your preferred language easily.
- It allows you to import song lyrics directly into Worship Extreme from your CCLI SongSelect account.
- You can remotely control your presentation from your phone or tablet easily. And its stage display shows the active slide and what's coming up next to musicians and those on stage during service.
- Cloud syncing is built-in and gives you the ability to sync all your data with its cloud and allows you to access to your song lyrics, videos, images and cue lists from any computer.
- With Worship Extreme, you get the ability to give each user their own login and privileges.
Worship Extreme offers 3 plans for you. Let's have a look at these plans:
- Free: You can unveil the amazing features of this plan without paying anything. It offers features like watermark-free presentations, 150 MB cloud storage, 10 cues per list, and 1 free motion per month.
- Pro: To get this plan, you need to pay $15 per month. With this plan, you get 5 GB cloud storage, unlimited cues per list, offline use, Stage display and all the features offered by the free plan.
- Pro Plus: For this plan, you required to pay $25 per month. Along with the features of the Pro plan, it also offers real-time polls and simultaneous sessions features.
EasyWorship focuses on being powerful, yet simple church presentation software. Their user interface is clean and smooth with intuitive tabs for selecting songs, scriptures, media, presentations, and themes. It contains the essentials like slide design, alerts, remote app, Bible search and a media search engine powered by Skit Guys, Centerline new media, hyper pixels media, and others. They have a flexible licensing solution, letting you choose between subscription and one-time fee. It allows you to create the service you want with stunning backgrounds for worship and eye-catching sermon videos from its media store.
- With its customization feature, you can expand and collapse the Resource Area and schedule items as needed. You can even zoom in and out for customizable preview thumbnails.
- And with EasyWorship’s live output view, you'll be able to see what the audience sees.
- It allows you to easily collaborate and manage content with other local users across your organization's network.
- The stage display feature of this church presentation software allows you to keep track whoever is on the stage, worship leader or pastor, confident with a screen showing them how much time is left in the service, the next slide’s text and alerts.
- Use the presentation designer to design your worship and sermon slides with transparency, reflections, text outline, and bullets.
EasyWorship provides the 2 ways to purchase it. Let us have a look at these:
- Subscription: You can subscribe to this software for 1 - 99 members at the cost of $15 per month.
- One-Time Purchase: You can also buy this software just by paying $499 for a single time.
Faithlife Proclaim is a church presentation software which blends specialized features with intuitive design for seamless church presentations.
Apart from this, you can create your services quickly each week with automatic formatting, streamlined service layouts, and thousands of graphics. It allows you to import items from PowerPoint, planning center, and WorshipPlanning.com with just a few clicks. Also, Proclaim software is designed to leverage the power of your whole team.
- This church presentation software comes fully loaded with 1,000+ motions and stills for high-quality presentations.
- It allows you to link or import from other programs like Logos Bible Software, SongSelect by CCLI, Planning Center, WorshipPlanning.com, Elvanto, and Graceway Media
- Access Proclaim from any PC or Mac at any time on a single subscription and makes collaboration and remote work a cinch.
- Proclaim is designed to allow beginners to get started and feel confident with only a few minutes of training.
- With a comprehensive library of drag-and-drop resources at your fingertips, Proclaim makes planning and creating a high-end service fast, easy, and collaborative.
Proclaim offers 3 pricing plans for you. Have a look at these plans:
- Proclaim On Air: You can buy this plan at the cost of 16.99 per month.
- On Air + Pro Media: For this plan, you need to pay $24.99 per month.
- On Air + Pro Media + Partner Media: To buy this plan, you require to pay $66.99 per month.
Mediashout is a feature-rich church presentation software solution and comes with all the bells and whistles you’d expect from a market leader in this space. It is available for both Mac OS and Windows and the user interface has a lot of options for customization, such as layout setup, light/dark theme, and interface language (French and Spanish, in addition to English, is supported).
A nice feature, if you have volunteers running the show, is that you can enable “Volunteer Mode”, which offers a simpler interface mode, hiding the settings and edit content controls. Mediashout offers an iOS app (why no Android app?) for remote control in addition to supporting USB wireless remotes.
- Presentation editor & Sermon builder
- Imports PowerPoint as static slides
- Public and copyrighted bibles
- SongSelect integration
- Stage display
- Confidence Monitor / Presenter View
- iOS Remote Control
Starts at $399 USD, one time fee