Cemetery software is a tool that has been created to help cemetery managers to track and organize plot owners, finances and other day-to-day tasks. Although cemeteries work much like other enterprises, the maintenance of records and cemetery plots requires special attention. And to ease your task there are several tools 9in the market that can help cemetery managers to stay organized and carry out daily tasks such as accounts and other finances.
So now we will discuss the list of the best cemetery management software in a detailed manner.
Cemetery Management Software
PlotBox is a cloud-based after death management solution that facilitates world-class cemeteries. It draws all you need to do from contracts to accounts in one place and helps you to save your money and time. It is unique and significantly superior as it is the world's first solution to integrate two previously separate functions-software and mapping, unlike all other providers.
- Keep track of grave owners easily by using acts of the module. You can simply type, edit and print documents with a button click.
- Enhance sales efficiency by using its iPad app to quickly view all available plots for sale with potential customers.
- Quickly and easily access your inventory, maps, and records from anywhere on any device. Also, you can process your payment online and receive an electronic contract signature.
- PlotBox contains a huge quantity of financial information that you can manage without compiling a ton of Excel sheets together.
- Users can quickly generate work orders from custom drop-down lists and assign tasks to their employees.
To know the pricing details of this software you need to contact its vendor.
Cemify is a cloud-based software for the management of cemetery mapping, funeral and parcel sales. The mobile app turns existing paper maps into an interactive digital map accessible by any device. Users can view and edit burial records, property, sales and more in one place by clicking on a single plot. Customized evidence of ownership of plots may be produced and plot sales and payment information are recorded. The app also provides detailed log filters and searches, customized record and tracking fields, changing logs and tracking.
- To ensure that all necessary information is included, use pre-made working order templates. You can also send work orders through emails or by printing them.
- Serve families easily by pointing them towards your search of public graveyards. And aware them by adding other cemetery information such as rules, regulations or important documents to your public portal.
- It allows you to create custom color boards to differentiate graves or you can hover it by adding some important information.
- Provides you an ability to scan and save signed deeds in the "Plot Documents" section.
The pricing plan for this software starts at $390/year & it also offers a free trial.
Cemetery Management Authority solution supports government agencies in managing their assets. It records cemetery services in a register, for instance, burial and cremation, and allows for the easy production of certificates, funeral documents, and permits.
A fully automated accounting, sales, and mapping system allow efficient resolution of customer requests. Certificates are quickly produced to maintain accurate records. The solution minimizes human intervention and facilitates effective management of asset allocations.
- Maintain register online & store the details of your business with ease.
- Offers billing & payment services so you can provide invoices to customers after payments.
- Send reports and details to clients through emails.
- The software can be configured to integrate the payable and receivable modules with existing accounts.
To know the pricing plans for this software you need to contact the vendor.
OpusXenta is a leading provider of a range of cemetery and funeral home software solutions: OpusXi, OpusXc, OpusXf, and byond.cloud.
OpusXi is an all-in-one system that comprehensively caters to Funeral Homes and Cemeteries in a single solution. OpusXi boasts powerful CRM and sales functionality, as well as integrated financials, workflow, escalation, and occupational health and safety functionality. OpusXi caters to the active and growing cemetery and crematorium that would benefit from having a comprehensive records management, mapping, and operational solution.
OpusXc is a simple-to-use yet effective mapping and record management solution offering all the functionality needed for the smaller cemetery. This easy to use solution provides comprehensive capabilities to help manage your deceased records, meet compliance for record-keeping, and provide members of the public to access your records. Cemetery mapping displays the location of graves, memorials, and points of interest while allowing your sales team to keep track of inventory.
OpusXf caters to both the dedicated funeral home as well as "combos".
OpusXi / OpusXf Features:
• Powerful CRM and Sales Workflow (Pre-need and At-need)
• Single Data Entry point with Unlimited Person-to-person Relationships
• Client Customizable Field Names with Unlimited Database Fields
• Business Analytics and Intelligence / Reporting (Microsoft BI)
• Digital Mapping with Real-Time Inventory Management
• Service Scheduling, Kiosks and Public Website Deceased Search
• Surveys, Loyalty Program and Electronic Document Signatures
Please contact Vendor regarding pricing.
Maintaining the data of a graveyard is also not an easy task. For this, you can use the best software & provide better cemetery services that you can choose which are discussed above.