Catering management is not an easy task, but with ideal catering management software, it can also be made easier. The catering software are designed specifically for catering organizations that provides catering services for any functions and occasions.
Such software will perfectly help you to manage all aspects of your catering business such as orders, payment, accounting, invoicing, scheduling for employees, hospitality groups and much more. Further, you don’t have to waste your time on spreadsheets for the management of your daily tasks, payments staff, cost tracking, etc because this software can do everything for you.
But it may be time-consuming and confusing for you to choose the right one for your business with a lot of catering software out there.
Thus, in this article, we have listed the 3 best and well-known catering software to assist you with your business.
CaterTrax is a complete web-based software platform that will help you to manage your on-site catering operations like customer orders, invoices, payments and much more. It also gives you full insights into your business, allowing you to easily estimate and ensure profitability for your future events.
- It will assist you to manage your food services and hospitality stations for patients, visitors, & staff.
- You can make your food ordering menu fun and easy for your customers by offering them seasonal ingredients with accurate pricing.
- With its data backup feature, you can store and protect your data for your future purposes.
- TRAX software contains a variety of educational resources, such as live webinars, videos and customized materials for you and your customers.
For acquiring this catering management software, you need to contact the owner to get full details of pricing plans.
Spoonfed helps you to make your catering system incredibly efficient also it saves your time, adds structure to your day to day operations and much more. Additionally, with this, you can ensure that your catering orders contain everything that customers can ask for any time.
- It enables you to integrate online ordering feature with a back office that makes your production and delivery reporting processes automated.
- You can allow your customers to view their desired food with all the important details and easily order online.
- Spoonfed can map all the areas or stores where you want to deliver your food.
- This software helps you to quickly, easily and accurately handle all your orders and your clients will keep coming back for more.
This software enables you to request a quote to get complete details of pricing.
This software offers you all the necessary tools to manage your company like book customer orders or events, track information, select menu items and many more.
Further, it empowers you to design customized, attractive web forms so that customers can directly submit their details to your catering program.
- Caterease has integration with Vantiv/Worldpay so that you can generate custom payment links and email to your customers either individually or in batch.
- You can build recipes and sub-recipes for your business.
- The contact manager add-in, allows you to create pop-up records and time-stamped historical notes.
- This software helps you to create & send unlimited custom emails to give any important information to customers and staff.
- Express - Get this plan at $68 per month which is perfect to getting started with a catering business.
- Standard - You can purchase this plan at $100 per month that includes excellent features like banquet facilities, advanced menu management and so on.
- Professional - It is perfect for large event venues and will charge you at a cost $132 per month.