Case management software are designed to store huge volume of client data at a single secure location. You can use this for storing and processing details, such as contact information, appointments, schedules, case notes, case history, communications, and even billing.
This software helps you to easily process and sort an immense amount of collected information. Case managers at businesses/non-profit organizations are required to collect, store and process immense volumes of client data. Hence, having a case management software helps do all of this easily.
To get the perfect case management solution you need to select the best-suited case management software. Our experts present a list of the top 3 case management software for 2019 for organizing and making your workflow more efficient.
MerusCase is an excellent case management software solution for 2019. It is designed to introduce advanced technology for use by law firms from all sectors. With smart programming, MerusCase can create legal document solution for lawyers. It easily adapts to your requirements and preferences. Furthermore, you can organize your document automation, track billable time, schedule appointments/court dates and perform numerous other essential case management functions.
- You can easily learn to use streamlined features. It becomes increasingly easy to keep track of other relevant cases, contacts, documents or assignments as these are inter-linked and labeled clearly.
- Use a single click to fill all the required fields in the document or court forms. Easily merge and save related case files and information into popular PDF or Word format.
- Efficiently scan volumes of paper documents into soft copy. You can scan, process and save documents into single and multipage content.
- Use it to save the cost of an external accounting system. The built-in bookkeeping feature helps create an invoice for billable time, monitor payments and also process the balance forward, etc.
- You can easily create case-specified ledgers to keep your operations and client accounts distinguishable.
- It is excellent to generate electronic bills. This is incredibly useful in faster billing processing and quick payments. It supports popular e-billing formations, including Chubb, ESIS, PDF, Ledes, etc.
MerusCase provides annual billing at the starting costs of $ 39 per user per month.
LegalServer case management software solution is incredible. It is specifically designed with law enforcement, law schools, public attorneys and non-profit legal aid organizations in mind. It uses a secure cloud server to make handling legal cases extremely convenient and efficient. The impressive streamlining features of LegalServer are excellent for managing cases efficiently.
Additionally, it helps you enhance the efficiency of collecting and storing client and case data. Further, it revolutionizes the way you collect, stores and process individual client’s data and details from the entire voluminous database.
- It is extremely adaptive. The online server-based tool reacts and adapts to the ever-changing world of legal aid. Additionally, it helps you to collect essential case data, determine and set practical goals and perform all case-related tasks effectively.
- It can easily adapt to match your preferences when it comes to entering and processing client data, the flow of work and other procedures.
- There is a wide range of administrative tools for use in this excellent case management software. Also, you can effortlessly manage user access, process office projects, to assign roles and responsibilities, etc.
- It is immensely useful as it comes with pre-set fields that are commonly used in filing court cases. Apart from this, you can easily customize and add other fields of information that you require.
- Easily customize page layout for faster and more efficient navigation. The smart UI is designed to let administrators customize data blocks, tab, and headers, etc. Also, you can easily re-arrange the positions of the data blocks on the page too.
- Although the price of LegalServer is not disclosed by the vendor, it is available for a free trial period.
3. Osprey Approach
Osprey Approach promises to offer the ultimate cloud-based case management solutions to law firms and non-profit organizations worldwide. This software is useful for small and large legal companies to store client processing case information. The impressive features make Osprey Approach a truly advanced and complete case management system for 2019.
Moreover, it helps users to focus on the core issue as it takes care of the parallel functions required for organizing and managing a successful court case. Besides this, check out some of the top features and benefits of the Osprey Approach for case management solution.
- It uses genuine cloud computing to store and process through large volumes of data.
- Offers free corporate training to enable you to utilize the software to its full extent and benefit.
- Low investment choice to get incredibly profitable results. It works excellently for clients seeking flexibility despite a strict budget.
- Swift installation and easy to learn. This makes it one of the most popular and efficient case management solutions today.
- Easily back-up immense volumes of client data, process it swiftly and organize it efficiently on a secure cloud server.
Osprey Approach is available for use at only $107.79 (£ 85) per user on a monthly basis.