Running a business for the carpet cleaning consists of several tasks like sending team members, managing daily transactions, starting new enterprises, sending invoices and much more. Also, it takes a lot of your time to schedule jobs, respond to phone calls and try to market your company.
In view of this, the carpet cleaning software comes with a larger range of solutions based on work orders. It helps you to plan and track jobs, collect billing and payments, communications with clients and more. It also reduces the risk of missed appointments and helps you to easily plan your staff. It can also eliminate paperwork and makes your job history and customer accounts record more reliable.
It allows you to streamline your day-to-day routine tasks and increase efficiency by using different features such as planning and sharing jobs, assigning tasks to technicians and setting arrival windows to notify customers from your phone or computer.
- You can easily communicate with your clients at key points before and after the job.
- The drag & drop and routing feature of Jobber helps you to find and manage the most effective schedule for your team.
- It helps you to send multiple invoices at once to your customers in just a few clicks.
- With this software, you can easily track quotes, jobs, and invoices. Also, manage your customers' related information.
This carpet cleaning software has a free trial plan. Also, its basic plan has a price of $19 / month.
2. Housecall Pro
Housecall Pro is the complete application to run and manage your carpet cleaning business. It helps you in your daily routine work of cleaning carpets like client communication, marketing, payment processing and much more. Therefore, this software smoothes these tasks for you and automate them.
- Your customers can check your availability and book online directly from your website, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
- With the customer-facing app, you can allow your customer to manage their schedules, check payment history, and book directly from their phones anytime.
- It enables you to send text, work updates and more to your customers whenever needed.
- In addition to this, you will be able to create, edit and send invoices to your customers with just 1 click.
Housecall Pro provides a free trial with all of its pricing plans. Moreover, you can buy its starting plan at a price of $39 / month and also switch to other plans for more advanced features.
Workiz provides you with an easy-to-use interface to schedule your carpet cleaning jobs such as sending estimates & invoices from a mobile device, credit card payments, two-way messaging and many more.
- With this software, you can track leads and job sources with a different number, whether online or offline, for each ad source.
- Workiz facilitates the management of all your customer information in one system. Also, it helps you to keep your customers updated regarding their carpet cleaning services via SMS or email notifications.
- The main calendar of this software allows you to easily manage your workflow through 3 main dashboard views i.e. daily, weekly, and monthly.
- This software enables you to track and manage your job statuses, customer notes, payments and invoices instantly.
This software provides you with 14 days of a free trial. Also, it has other pricing plans in which the basic plan will cost you around $50 / month.
Hopefully, this article helps you to select the best-suited software for your carpet cleaning business. With these software, you can manage your company’s daily routine tasks like transactions, sending invoices to customers, tracking jobs, collecting billings or payments, customer communications and much more.
Further, in case of any kind of queries and suggestions related to above-mentioned software, feel free to share with us by commenting below.