Are you looking for the best Campaigner alternatives? Then, here you can put a halt on your search.
Basically, Campaigner is one of the email marketing and automation platform for business professionals. It allows the sending of promotional emails and also offers analytics tools to keep track of email marketing campaigns.
Despite this, some of the marketers hesitate to try their hands on Campaigner. The reason for the same is, it lacks the charm of bulk emailing service which is to produce the revenue up to expectation. Also, the tool is way too costly for small businesses and start-up owners.
That’s why people jumping on other email marketing services that fulfill their requirements which may involve
- Better inbox deliverability
- Marketing automation
- High click-through rates
And gladly, the market is swamped with tonnes of email marketing software that not only offers these features but also budget-friendly.
So, here we had already done all the heavy lifting by selecting the cheap Campaigner alternatives that will definitely skyrocket your business needs.
|Quick Comparison Between Best Campaigner Alternatives|
|Service||Basic Plan||Emails||SMTP Routing||Workflow Automation|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||Unlimited||✔||Unlimited|
Now, let’s dive deep into the features and pricing of all the highlighted Campaigner alternatives.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Campaigner Alternative
“The user-friendly email marketing tool that doesn’t restrict on features by offering unlimited emails, workflows, high open rates, and much more even in its basic plan.”
Pabbly Email Marketing is ruling the market with its 99% inbox deliverability rates and considered as one of the effective alternatives to Campaigner. The software is on the top list as it smoothes the process of email campaigns by providing access to unlimited emails using its in-built SMTP.
Not just this, the software gives your campaign a meaning by offering analytics tools to help you know your prospects and customers better. With its subscriber segmentation feature, one can resend the emails for unopened emails which basically helps in achieving high click-through rates.
And on top of everything which makes this outstanding software different from other email marketing services is, it offers unlimited access to features like A/B testing, integration, and much more in all its plan whether it is basic or pro.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Designing your email campaign is easy using its drag and drop editor plus it also offers plenty of pre-designed templates to save your crucial time.
- Personalized Tag – This feature makes sure to give a personal touch to email. Using it, one can use tags like first name, last name, etc in the email body to address subscribers.
- Marketing Automation – The software offers a marketing automation tool that can automate the whole campaign by delivering mails based on clicks and activities performed by the recipient.
- SMTP Routing – The most rooting feature of the software as it offers better inbox deliverability by allowing users to connect more than one SMTP server which are Amazon SES, Sparkpost, etc.
- MX Cleaner – Further, this feature of the software makes sure to clean all the bad, invalid, and fake email addresses from the list generating a valid subscriber list.
- Autoresponders – Using it, the campaigner can deliver automated emails like welcome emails, pre-defined queries, etc to customers.
- Subscription Forms – By using this feature, users can embed subscription forms on their websites to gain the attention of the customers. By doing so, one can generate a healthy list of potential customers.
- Auto-followups – Moreover, it helps in sending customized auto-follow up emails to subscribers about their canceled, due payment, and much more.
- Email Tracking – The tools let you keep an eye on the campaign by giving the flexibility to track details like opened emails, clicked, and much more to generate better results.
- Forever Free – This is the free version where one can enjoy sending 12000 emails per month to 1100 subscribers absolutely free of cost.
- Rookie Plan – Next, by opting for this plan users can pay a minimal cost of $29/m and enjoy sending an unlimited number of emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro Plan – Further, for this plan costs $49/m and one can enjoy the privilege of sending unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers.
- Advance Plan – The Advance Plan will cost $99/m where users can send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers.
- Enterprise Plan – To deliver bulk emails to more than 1 million subscribers, then users have to contact their support team to get the details.
Note – In a yearly plan, the user will get a 20% discount on all the prices.
2. Sendinblue – Flexible Campaigner Alternative
The second one on our list is an affordable email marketing tool that provides insightful reporting about the prospects. With the help of this software, one can send transactional and promotional emails to a subscriber using its SMTP server. Further, the software is bundled up with features like SMS, chat, and several more to support the needs of customers.
- Transaction Email – Sendinblue offers the user to design their own transactional email with the help of its drag and drop editor.
- Contact Segmentation – The software provides a tool to manage contact lists which involves segment contacts, custom contact fields, and several more.
- A/B Testing – Moreover, it allows to differentiate between the two plans of the campaign and help you to select the best one.
- Segmentation – With the help of this feature one can send promotional or marketing emails to a targeted audience.
- Real-Time Reporting – As the name depicted, it ensures the real-time monitoring of the campaign.
- Free – The free plan will cost $0/m for 300 emails/day.
- Lite – Further, the lite plan costs $25/m for 40,000 emails.
- Essential – Next, the essential will cost $39/m for 60,000 emails.
- Premium – Moreover, in the premium plan, one will get 120,000 emails at the cost of $66/m.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is a quote based on business with higher needs.
3. Moosend – Email Marketing Service
Following, our list is Moosend that has a beautiful interface and best known as a one-stop destination for all marketing needs. Using the software, one can organize an engaging and effective email marketing campaigns. Further, it offers personalized emails that stimulate the subscriber’s clicking instinct.
- Drag & Drop Email Editor – The tool allows users to give a personal touch to email by using its drag & drop email editor.
- Marketing Automation – Using it, one can create marketing workflows that double up the conversion rate.
- Subscription Forms – Further, the software comes up with subscription forms which will facilitate you in collecting the leads faster.
- Extreme Segmentation – This feature gives flexibility to users to categorized the subscriber based on their actions to generate better results.
- Reporting & Analytics – Moosend provides a strong analytics feature that gives a detailed report about customer’s clicks and scrolls in context.
- Free – The free plan will cost no money with restrictions on features.
- Pro – Further, the pro plan will cost $8/m for transactional email.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is a custom based plan, you need to contact the sales team for availing it.
4. ActiveCampaign – Email Marketing Software
Next, we have ActiveCampaign which is more than just mere email marketing. The software allows the sending of promotional and transactional emails to thousands of people in a fraction of time. Further, it is packed up with features like marketing automation, CRM tools, and much more to create an incredible customer experience.
- Broadcast Emails – The software offers a broadcasting feature so that users can send one-time email campaigns to anyone on their list.
- Email Funnels – As the name depicted, it helps in filtering out the interesting leads so that casual visitors can convert into potential customers.
- Subscription Forms – With the help of it, one can embed sign-up forms on websites to capture contact information.
- Email Segmentation – Using it, one can send emails to a subscriber based on their interest.
- Marketing Automation – Automation helps in focussing on other major stuff of campaigning by engaging the audience.
- Lite – The lite plan will cost $9/m with access to 3 users.
- Plus – Further, the plus plan will cost $45/m with access to 25 users.
- Professional – Next, the most popular plan of the software which is the professional plan that cost $129/m for 50 users.
- Enterprise – Lastly, we have an enterprise plan that costs $229/m for unlimited users.
5. Engagebay – Bulk Emailing Service
Finally, we have Engagebay, user-friendly alternatives to Campaigner that offers marketing and sales CRM. Either use its email template or can create your own and send it in a click to thousands of people. Further, it also offers tools to track and analyze the email campaign results. With its comprehensive set of marketing tools, one can skyrocket its business needs.
- Email Broadcast – Email broadcast helps in nourishing connections by broadcasting the client activities which involves clicking on emails, opening, etc.
- Autoresponders – With the help of it, users can send automated emails to customers based on their activities.
- Sequences – Using it, one can think of the next campaign using the series or set of actions which helps in generating more leads.
- CRM – Further, it assists in improving the relationship with the customer using CRM tools.
- Lead Grabbers – It helps in catching the attention of potential buyers using the automation tool.
- Free – The free plan costs $0/m with restrictions on features.
- Basic – Next, the basic plan costs $14.99/m for 15000 contacts.
- Growth – Further, in the growth plan, users will get 50,000 contacts at the price of $49.99/m
- Pro – Finally, the pro plan charges $79.99/m for unlimited contacts.
Hopefully, here we have covered all the best and affordable Campaigner alternatives. We know how overwhelming can be a process of selecting the best marketing tool. That’s the reason why we prepared the list to give head start to your email campaign. All the mentioned software are most preferable for a small and large business. But, our advice here is to choose the one which matches your business needs.
So, don’t wait now, go and grab the deal and let us know what you like about it the most in the comments section.