The CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) software transforms the CAD models into data that can be used on shop floor machines. This kind of software allows manufacturers to optimize the transformation of raw materials and parts into finished products.
This software provides data about how various kinds of machinery including cutting, milling and roughing should execute manufacturing activities. Production managers use this kind of software to prepare and plan production operations, as well as shop floor staff to efficiently and safely use the equipment.
CAM software is generally used together with the management of CAD and/or product lifecycle software. It may can also be integrated with other software products in manufacturing such as ERP or execution systems.
1. BobCAD – CAM
BobCAD-CAM provides CNC solutions for milling, turning, routing, laser, plasma, waterjet and wire machines for EDM machines. Its CAD/CAM systems offer powerful design CAD functions in combination with toolpath and complete G Code manufacturing features that simplify CNC programming for software purposes. The software’s CNC framing with 5-axis allows you to make the most complex shapes.
- From single-turret/single-spindle setup to multi-turret/multi-spindle settings, you can program your c, y, and B axis cuts.
- Router CAD-CAM provides effective toolpath strategies to handle all aspects from simple 2.5 axis cuts to complex 4 and 5 axis processing.
- With its new BobART add-on, you can turn your artistic imagination into a productive reality and import vectorized PDFs & raster to emboss, grave, etc.
- Its lathe system enables you to generate effective toolpaths for all your rough, grooving and threading activities rapidly.
The software contains various pricing plans based on operations so you can contact the vendor to know the best price you’d like to purchase for production.
CAMWorks is one of the most sophisticated CAM software available, combining proven CAM technology with a production-based function. It has rules-based machining and tolerance-based toolmaking to leverage MBD and PMI technology for the automation of smart CNC programming production. It supports simultaneous machining with up to 5 axes, making the CAM software ideal for a wide range of applications.
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine uses state of the art techniques to perform real simulation of G-coding machines directly from CNC's G-code.
- It offers real associative machining which automatically accommodates changes to the part model & eliminates time-consuming CAM system reworking due to design updates.
- The software has knowledge base machinery that lets you record and reuse the best programming techniques using the Technology Database.
- It supports automatic function recognition–a time-saving tool that can scan, identify and create automatic machine-definition features.
To know the details related to demo & pricing plan you can contact the vendor of this CAM software.
hyperMILL is a modular and versatile CAM solution for 2.4, 5 axes and 3D, as well as for milling and operations such as high-speed cutting (HSC), high-performance cutting (HPC) that are all embedded in one interface. A variety of features in hyperMILL are accessible in particular in the application for milling impellers, blisters, blades, pipes, and pneumatic molds.
- As a direct integration for leading CAD systems, hyperMILL is provided: SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk, Inventor.
- With hyperMILL, users can always operate easily from the preparation of CAD data to programming and simulation.
- Cut down programming time significantly that helps you to automatically program pockets and holes.
- The CAM system can also be integrated with the existing IT landscapes optimally.
Grab the pricing details of hyperMILL CAM software by contacting its vendor.