If you want to record calls to attract and retain customers or want to capture the evidence of any conversation it is not possible because you don’t always have a pen and paper every time, nor you can possibly record everything manually. Therefore, you need call recording software to record calls because it is the easiest and safest thing to record calls. There are many apps available on your device to store important information of the call.
In addition, some phones now come with pre-installed call recorders, but these apps are quite basic and lack of many features.
Whereas some call recording apps consumes considerable device resources which further requires some more apps to clean up that space. So, if you go with dedicated automatic call recording software, you will get better features, privacy to recorded calls and other important features which result in the best functionality.
Here, in this article, we added the best call recording software for you to keep tracks of your phone call conversations.
VRS is a licensed multi-line call recording software that can be used to record telephone conversations on multiple phone lines concurrently. It is an ideal solution for recording multiple phone lines in a business or call center environment. With this software, you can easily connect up to 64 VoIP and/or analog PSTN phone lines from either direct lines or from PBX extensions. When you integrate with Axon Virtual PBX, VRS will automatically configure all extensions for recording calls.
- VRS allows you to record phone calls on up to 64 telephone lines simultaneously.
- It comes with the high compression settings which help you to reduce the file size of recorded calls.
- Besides this, it also allows you to save recordings in WAV, MP3, or GSM file format.
- With this call recording software, you can back-up recordings by reflecting files to the backup drive, uploading to FTP server, or emailing recordings.
- By VRS, you can also find and play recordings ordered by date, line, or DTMF number dialed.
- With Web Access, you can find and play recordings using any internet browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
VRS Call Recording System comes with several lifetime plans. You can choose any one out of them and enjoy call recording feature for a lifetime. Have a look at these plans:
- Enterprise (Unrestricted): This plan comes at the one time cost of $498. With this plan, you can limitless calls, and record up to 64 channels in any record mode.
- VRS Recording System Ratio (Multiple Stations): If you want to buy this plan then you need to pay $385 just only once. Consequently, it allows you to record up to 64 stations continuous on the single PC.
- Professional (1-7 Channels): This plan also available at the cost of $385. But, it allows you to record 1 to 7 channels in any record mode.
- Lite (1-3 channels): You can get this plan just at $195 and unveil the recording of 1 to 3 channels in non-continuous mode only.
- Radio Station (Single): To get the single station license for lifetime continuous recording, then you need to pay $129 once.
- Basic (1 channel): With this plan, you can record 1 channel in non-continuous mode only. To get this plan, you require to pay $49.99 only once.
Noojee is a premium call recording software. It provides a complete solution for enterprise call centers or other organizations that need to keep a record of customer call recordings. Through recording and storing these, your organization can refer back to the original conversation to get a clear understanding of the customer’s requirements and intent. Also, you can use these recordings to hear how the call was handled for quality check.
- This call recording software allows you to record and store calls for quality assurance, training or to allow for voice signature capture.
- With the help of Noojee, you can prioritize your valuable customers across your whole call center based on caller id, direct In dial or the caller's account status.
- You can also notify the caller about their position in the queue and/or the estimated wait time to be attendant.
- Besides, it also allows you to place calls on hold, mute, conference or transfer as you need to, to present your customers the best possible service experience.
To enquire or purchase this plan, you need to contact the sales team of this call recording software.
Versadial is a clever business call recording software which has the most efficient way to enhance customer service and reduce business responsibilities. Apart from the call recording tool, this software also provides a tool for radio recording.
Its VSLogger recorder combines call recording, quality control, live team performance dashboards, and in-depth reporting to present you a robust incident recreation and workforce optimization tool.
Further, this software provides the custom integrate feature to you. With it, you can integrate other internal software like collections software, utility software, CRM, and other applications with this software.
- With Versadial, you can search any recording just by applying filters like search by date of the call, caller ID, dialed number, notes applied to a call, inbound or outbound, length of the call, flags, and more.
- You can manage the entire workflow of your call center or business with the help of records of the call recordings. With this, you can observe who is handling the most calls within your business, how many outbound and incoming calls they receive and measure their production and many more.
- During a call and if permission is given, agents may pause, mute, start, stop, make notes, or flag a call.
- You can also search for calls recording based on the keywords or phrases used during the call and many more with the help of its speech analytics.
- Versadial provides custom integration with tools like collections software, utility software, CRM, and other applications. And, allow you to seamlessly navigate between your established software and our recorder.
To know the pricing of Versadial call recording software, you need to contact the sale team of this software.