It doesn’t matter if you are managing a small business or a large corporation, you will always have a ton of things to take care of at any given time. Quite obviously, having too many tasks to accomplish can be exhausting. But you have a way around this problem.
Many businesses are now using business management software to aid their operations. These tools are an excellent way to improve the overall efficiency of your business. To be specific, a business management software is an application or a set of programs that help businesses, improve, and automate their processes. They can help you find errors, complete business tasks, report on activities and increase the efficiency of your business’s operations.
Importantly, you should carefully study the requirements of your business according to its size, the number of employees and nature of business among other factors before choosing a business management software. In this article, you will come across 3 best business management software and their features which can help you choose the one that suits your business.
Business Management Software
It is an online solution that is designed to help business managers take control of their spending. You do not have to install any software on your system since this is a web-based solution. Therefore, you can access Spendwise from anywhere. Moreover, you can try the product for free. By using this service, you can reduce your administrative costs since most of the work would be automated.
- It allows you to create professional quality purchase orders and send to your suppliers within seconds.
- When goods are delivered to your customers, it automatically updates the system with the information.
- You can set different roles for each user and allow them to access the information they require accordingly.
- Budgets can be created for variance analysis. Thus, you can check which costs are different from what you expected them to be and keep track of them.
- You get up to 25 reports on your spending which give you a complete picture of your spending patterns.
- Basic: For $9 per user per month, this plans allows 5 users who can create up to 10 purchase orders each month. Besides that, users get a dashboard and reports to track their spending.
- Pro: This plan gives access to 25 users who get additional tools as compared to the Basic plan. Along with unlimited purchase orders each month, you get invoice matching, budgets, custom user roles, and approval limits & workflows. The cost is $19 per user per month.
- Enterprise: You get unlimited user access and unlimited purchase orders each month in this plan. The details of the pricing of this plan need to be collected from the service provider directly. Here, you get priority support and implementation package in addition to Pro plan features.
TapHunter is a business management software for bars and restaurants. It is a great solution for bar owners and managers which provides cloud-based beverage program management. In addition to managing your beverages, it also takes care of your social media presence by reminding you to post, suggesting content and assisting you to form a social media strategy. You can use the software on your PC as well as on your mobile devices. Its application is available for both Android and iOS.
- You can offer your customers digital as well as printed menus which are fully customizable.
- The drinks you offer can be picked from its database which has over 300,000 bears, spirits and wines.
- There is a huge range of templates available for designing menus. Moreover, you can edit the layout and colors according to your business.
- Its review monitoring system allows you to keep track of the kind of reviews you are getting on social media. Furthermore, you can respond to the reviews from one single place.
- TapHunter’s Inventory management tool can be used to create order lists for different suppliers. It also recommends the upcoming order lists automatically.
- The software suggests pricing of all pour sizes based on the information you feed in like package costs and markups.
- Basic: In this plan costing $49 per month, you get social media tools along with the website beverage menu. Besides that, you also get exposure stats.
- Plus: In addition to Basic plan features, on deck tools, print menus and inventory lite are also available if you purchase the Plus plan. It costs $99 per month.
- Premium: At $128 per month, Premium plan offers you all Basic and Plus features along with digital drink menus.
- Platinum: Besides premium features, you get inventory plus tool in the Platinum plan which costs $177 per month.
This business management software is specially designed for rental companies. It takes care of all processes a rental company undertakes which includes rental inventory, rental billing, issues and returns, processing of rental orders, and servicing of rental equipment. This POS software is very suitable for independent retailers. It is known to provide tools & knowledge which bolster impressive customer service and maintain control of customer inventory.
In addition to that, you also get 24/7 support from the service provider. Windward’s mobile app is also available for Android users.
- It has modules for cash sales, customer data input, barcode scanning, layaways, inventory management and much more.
- You can customize the layouts of the invoices and receipts it produces to what suits your business’s brand.
- The software adds all appropriate taxes to sold items and prints it on bills automatically.
- Its integrated accounting system ensures that your workload isn’t increased unnecessarily. You just need to make an entry once and all corresponding information will be filled automatically.
- Windward can be modified according to the needs of many types of businesses as it has a soft switch infrastructure.
You will need to get a quote from Windward directly as the pricing will depend on the number of users. However, the most popular pricing options are between $92 to $149 per user per month which give you personalized onboarding, secure cloud backup and Windward Intelligence sales reporting among other tools.
TORI automates most of the business processes routine, provides better control of company expenses, assets and monitoring of financial operations.
One system to track your company heartbeat:
● Employee Management
● Expense Management
● Fixed Assets Management
● HR Management
● Recruiting Management
● Projects Management
Each Tori module contributes to a comprehensive set of reports, giving you in total over 50 reports and dashboards.
When you run a company, you encounter thousands of new tasks that suck your time and energy. Most of them are routine tasks you wish that somebody else would do.
We created TORI – expense tracking, assets management, hr and recruiting management system. All working together under one platform.
Tori aims to be your digital CFO, Project Manager, Office Manager, Recruiter, and your Data Analyst which works 24/7.
Tori takes care of your business while your care of yourself.
- Employee Management – Maintain a database for all your current employees
- Expense Management – Have better insights into your company spendings
- Assets Management – Maintain full visibility and track complete assets lifecycle
- HR Management – Gathering and accessing employee history and information, employee performance
- Recruiting Management – Manage staff in the organization providing workforce planning and candidate management
You can try Tori for free for 90 days without Credit Card requirement
- Pioneer package ($29 /month) - 1 Executive User / 4 Power Users / 20 Regular Users
- Standard Package ($49 /month) - 2 Executive User / 6 Power Users / 32 Regular Users
- Premium Package ($99 /month) - 4 Executive User / 10 Power Users / 86 Regular Users
EXECUTIVE USER – This license gives full access to all the features and modules. It’s a choice for users who need to work with multiple areas of business
POWER USER – Tailored for employees with managing roles in your company. They can access extra features of your choice within limits of any two extra modules in addition to the regular user feature set
REGULAR USER – Regular user license tailored for general users who are not on your management layer, they get access to a predefined set of core features only
5. UrbanClap clone – An on-demand home services app solution
An on-demand home services app connects the customers with various service providers. The need for such apps has been surging tremendously. This UrbanClap clone app is a fully customizable and highly scalable solution. By default, this app includes taxi service, food delivery, courier delivery, cargo & logistics, and handyman service. Further empowers you to launch a feature-rich app in no time.
It enables entrepreneurs to scale their business in no time with world-class only fans clone app development. This UrbanClap clone script ticks every metric of a successful app, namely feature-packed front-end, efficient back-end, and captivating user interface.
- Android App for Users & Service Providers.
- iOS App for Users & Service Providers.
- Powerful Admin Panel.
- Profile Management.
- Complete Customization and Branding.
- Third-party API Integration.
- In-built Support.
- Flexible Payment Modes.
You need to contact their sales team for pricing.