It doesn’t matter if you are managing a small business or a large corporation, you will always have a ton of things to take care of at any given time. Quite obviously, having too many tasks to accomplish can be exhausting. But you have a way around this problem.
Many businesses are now using business management software to aid their operations. These tools are an excellent way to improve the overall efficiency of your business. To be specific, a business management software is an application or a set of programs that help businesses, improve, and automate their processes. They can help you find errors, complete business tasks, report on activities and increase the efficiency of your business’s operations.
Importantly, you should carefully study the requirements of your business according to its size, the number of employees and nature of business among other factors before choosing a business management software. In this article, you will come across 3 best business management software and their features which can help you choose the one that suits your business.
It is an online solution that is designed to help business managers take control of their spending. You do not have to install any software on your system since this is a web-based solution. Therefore, you can access Spendwise from anywhere. Moreover, you can try the product for free. By using this service, you can reduce your administrative costs since most of the work would be automated.
- It allows you to create professional quality purchase orders and send to your suppliers within seconds.
- When goods are delivered to your customers, it automatically updates the system with the information.
- You can set different roles for each user and allow them to access the information they require accordingly.
- Budgets can be created for variance analysis. Thus, you can check which costs are different from what you expected them to be and keep track of them.
- You get up to 25 reports on your spending which give you a complete picture of your spending patterns.
- Basic: For $9 per user per month, this plans allows 5 users who can create up to 10 purchase orders each month. Besides that, users get a dashboard and reports to track their spending.
- Pro: This plan gives access to 25 users who get additional tools as compared to the Basic plan. Along with unlimited purchase orders each month, you get invoice matching, budgets, custom user roles, and approval limits & workflows. The cost is $19 per user per month.
- Enterprise: You get unlimited user access and unlimited purchase orders each month in this plan. The details of the pricing of this plan need to be collected from the service provider directly. Here, you get priority support and implementation package in addition to Pro plan features.
TapHunter is a business management software for bars and restaurants. It is a great solution for bar owners and managers which provides cloud-based beverage program management. In addition to managing your beverages, it also takes care of your social media presence by reminding you to post, suggesting content and assisting you to form a social media strategy. You can use the software on your PC as well as on your mobile devices. Its application is available for both Android and iOS.
- You can offer your customers digital as well as printed menus which are fully customizable.
- The drinks you offer can be picked from its database which has over 300,000 bears, spirits and wines.
- There is a huge range of templates available for designing menus. Moreover, you can edit the layout and colors according to your business.
- Its review monitoring system allows you to keep track of the kind of reviews you are getting on social media. Furthermore, you can respond to the reviews from one single place.
- TapHunter’s Inventory management tool can be used to create order lists for different suppliers. It also recommends the upcoming order lists automatically.
- The software suggests pricing of all pour sizes based on the information you feed in like package costs and markups.
- Basic: In this plan costing $49 per month, you get social media tools along with the website beverage menu. Besides that, you also get exposure stats.
- Plus: In addition to Basic plan features, on deck tools, print menus and inventory lite are also available if you purchase the Plus plan. It costs $99 per month.
- Premium: At $128 per month, Premium plan offers you all Basic and Plus features along with digital drink menus.
- Platinum: Besides premium features, you get inventory plus tool in the Platinum plan which costs $177 per month.
This business management software is specially designed for rental companies. It takes care of all processes a rental company undertakes which includes rental inventory, rental billing, issues and returns, processing of rental orders, and servicing of rental equipment. This POS software is very suitable for independent retailers. It is known to provide tools & knowledge which bolster impressive customer service and maintain control of customer inventory.
In addition to that, you also get 24/7 support from the service provider. Windward’s mobile app is also available for Android users.
- It has modules for cash sales, customer data input, barcode scanning, layaways, inventory management and much more.
- You can customize the layouts of the invoices and receipts it produces to what suits your business’s brand.
- The software adds all appropriate taxes to sold items and prints it on bills automatically.
- Its integrated accounting system ensures that your workload isn’t increased unnecessarily. You just need to make an entry once and all corresponding information will be filled automatically.
- Windward can be modified according to the needs of many types of businesses as it has a soft switch infrastructure.
You will need to get a quote from Windward directly as the pricing will depend on the number of users. However, the most popular pricing options are between $92 to $149 per user per month which give you personalized onboarding, secure cloud backup and Windward Intelligence sales reporting among other tools.