There may be a fair share of the differences between small companies and large companies but one thing they have in common is the necessity of actionable insight in order to improve their business.
Fortunately, today’s business intelligence tools are more accessible and flexible. It is easy for small businesses to use, scalable sufficiently for growing firms, and powerful enough to manage large business data sets.
Solutions on corporate intelligence collect, analyze and transform these data enable companies to gain valuable insights into meaningful reports that in turn generate corporate profit.
In this article, we have listed down some most prominent business intelligence software, which helps you in picking out one in all to your business enhancement.
Business Intelligence Software
Sisense is the first API cloud technology that facilitates data collection and the development of analytic applications. Make your business change and build a self-service analytical platform that uses all your information.
- The Sisense analytic platform reduces the time it takes for user creativity and engagement, for building, integrating and deploying intelligent analytical apps.
- It delivers the lowest TCO in the industry on a hybrid-cloud platform, irrespective of whether they are interactive dashboards, self-service analytics or white-labeled BI apps.
- Use the RESTful API to automate common tasks infrequent activity, including dashboard administration, security permissions, user roles and more.
- As users and data sources grow, data terabytes, many users and concomitant queries are handled without effort.
You can request a quote to know the pricing details of Sisense business intelligence software.
2. Dundas BI
Dundas BI provides you with full control over your data so that it can be delivered as quickly as possible. Exploring, preparing and transforming your data into amazing dashboards, multi-page reports and visual analysis – all in accordance with your exact needs.
- You can create pixel performing dashboards to help you get valuable insight and drive faster decision making with a range of visualizations and layout options to select.
- Moreover, Dundas BI includes highly personalized views, including interactive charts, measuring instruments, maps and scorecards.
- Examine your data quickly and effectively. Explore existing data and include your own data files using intuitive drag and drop functions.
- In addition, it uses intelligent defaults and automatic data preparation for quick workflows for users. This means less data to visualization, meaning faster and deeper insights.
Request a quote to know it’s pricing details
It explores and efficiently analyze your data, creates interactive dashboards and reports impacting. Moreover, link the Business Intelligence insight with the company's planning and control cycles. To efficiently align performance with corporate strategic goals, implement planning solutions, profitability applications and scorecards.
- By allowing users to view the same data in different languages, BOARD offers native multilingual aid for business intelligence, programming and simulation applications.
- A complete set of dedicated data connectors is offered by BOARD, reducing time and effort to access and use your information.
- Any user in BOARD can create metrics that are calculated on the fly by way of Excel-like formulas and use them for any analysis, report or dashboard immediately.
- It enables users to pierce from one report to another, providing diverse views and analytical perspectives on the same data set immediately.
Contact the website admin to get the pricing details.
It is often difficult and time-consuming to analyze and interpret complex datasets and visuals(charts, tables, etc). Using Phrazor, an AI-powered, natural language generation platform, you just have to upload a dataset and generate narrative-based reports, within seconds. These reports provide key insights, right at the top, in the form of easy-to-understand, human-like language, within seconds. Phrazor can also be used as an extension to business intelligence platforms like Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy, etc.
- Customized into Multiple Languages
- Cloud Deployment
- Personalized Reports