The modern business world is emerging and so is the requirement of every modern workplace. With the expanding dominance of technology and automation in every industry, employees now have the freedom to stay connected to their work despite their actual location. Now a significant effect of this modern workplace trend is that it has shown the greatness of team communication to the people. Moreover, it has given rise to a range of reliable tools for communication and engagement in the workplace & business.
It has been proven that effective communication is the most crucial success factor in project management life cycle. On average, one out of five projects fails due to the scarcity of communication between the project manager, team members, and stakeholders.
Because of this reason, the various communication tools and apps have been launching daily that make team collaboration smoother than ever. Additionally, it often takes a lot of time and plans to figure out what type of tools can assist you to break the barriers to communication in the workplace.
Let’s have a look at the types of best business communication software that helps business owners and managers foster a more collaborative work atmosphere.
Business Communication Software
Bitrix24 is an online business collaboration platform. With this software, you can establish internal communication and communicate with your clients which are available in one place. For this, it offers a variety of communication tools like a private social network, video conferencing, telephony, email server & marketing, instant messaging, CRM, file sharing and so on. Also, these tools incorporate user profiles, liking, commenting, instant messaging, and content sharing. Importantly, Bitrix24 is available both in the cloud (free) and as self-hosted software that can be installed on your server. If you choose the second option, you'll get access to source code and integrate it with other solutions that you are using.
Bitrix24 incorporates several important features. It provides a solution that is ideal for small business and suitable for organizations of any size. These features are given below:
- Bitrix24 renders several real-time communication tools like company chat, video conferencing, file sharing via chat, searchable chat history, etc. You can use all these tools for training, meetings, or discussions.
- It provides a solution for internal communication for any business or workplace. With this, your whole team can discuss their ideas and collaborate.
- This best business communication software is suitable for both cloud email server and email marketing.
- It can be used as a virtual PBX, call center or a telemarketing solution worldwide. With this, you are allowed for phone calls to/from CRM, call transfers, local, international, toll-free numbers, SIP connector, and Virtual PBX.
- Furthermore, it offers company services such as the visual structure, absence chart, work time reporting, and employee directory.
Bitrix24 offers both free and paid packages for you. Out of these, you can choose the best suitable plan according to your business needs.
- Free: This free plan suits the best for a new emerging business. It includes 12 users and 5 GB for online storage.
- CRM+: For this plan, you just need to pay $69 per month. For a small business, this plan is the best suited. It includes 6 users and 50 GB for online storage.
- Standard: You can buy this plan at $99 per month. For mid-sized companies that need professional task and client management, this is the most suitable plan. It includes 50 users and 100 GB for online storage.
- Professional: For this plan, you required to pay $199 per month. This plan is the best for companies of any size that need cutting-edge project management, internal communications, and sales automation tools.
Intelex provides cloud-based software applications to address all areas of a top performing EHSQ program. This best communication management software allows your organization to keep a record and track internal & external business communications. Apart from this, it also decreases duplication of employee efforts by using a centralized web-based tool to store and maintain all of your business communications. By maintaining your internal and external communications history in a secure database, it helps you to be 100% prepared for communications audits. Besides, you can organize and filter your communications by type, follow-up actions, date, etc. to easily search and locate the data you want. Also, you can allot tasks, corrective or preventive actions stemming from communications through automated email notifications and track their completion.
- With this software, you can seamlessly communicate with other third-party applications to push and pull data from one database to another. Reduce redundancies and allow for more in-depth data analysis.
- It provides 360-degree visibility and gets the most out of your EHSQ data with its comprehensive BI platform.
- You can record, track all relevant internal and external communications. Also, you can share information, follow up on activities and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of communication processes of your business or company.
- Also, you can connect with EHSQ professionals from around the world to network, collaborate, share knowledge and expertise. Access thought leadership insights, great practices, resources, and regulatory variances.
- Tailor your Intelex system to help multiple geographic locations and configure the original language of each location or division across your organization.
Intelex offers a free trial and flexible pricing options based on your organization’s needs. Therefore, you can contact the vendor to get pricing details.
As you know, it is important to align and inform everyone in your organization for greater productivity. No matter their department, level, or location. The employees need to know what your organization stands for and how their contributions fit in. With Igloo, sharing the company vision is easy.
Igloo is a versatile team communication software which helps you in enabling a meaningful conversation across your organization. Because when everyone’s using the same language, there’s less confusion, less noise, and a lot more work getting done. Igloo’s intuitive, configurable, easy-to-use stage and ready-made solutions assist you to solve the challenges you on the daily bases.
It also empowers employees to publish and consume content in an open and dynamic way, giving them more control over their daily work life and forming a stronger connection with the organization. In other words, it brings your culture online, so you can show your employees that they chose a great place to work from the very beginning.
As communication is the glue that holds every good business together. Also, it flows in every direction and clears a path for employees to find the information they need. For this reason, Igloo contains several useful features which makes it the best business communication software. All these features are given below:
- Igloo presents digital forums for conversations that shape a healthy corporate culture. With these forums, the employees can unlock the knowledge, ideas, and questions trapped in their heads.
- This software streamlines the process of internal file sharing by storing files inside the system. Then after that, you just need to invite colleagues to review and edit the latest versions without ever opening an attachment. The file sharing makes document collaboration easy, efficient, and attachment-free.
- Its task management features streamline the personal project or document-specific tasks. It keeps a record of everything on your plate in one place. Hence, helps you to boost the productivity of your business.
- Furthermore, it helps to keep everyone up to date with a company-wide calendar of meetings, events, and vacation schedules. Additionally, individual teams can create custom calendars for their project deadlines.
- Igloo allows you to store your company’s essential operating knowledge in wikis. And as the information changes, you can easily update and reorganize those articles.
Igloo provides 4 paid plans the basic, professional, enterprise, and networked enterprise. You can choose anyone based on your business requirements. To get the pricing details of these, you need to request the quote from the vendor. Additionally, you can try its free version and also can request for the demo.