The business analysis manages the needs and requirements of your business. When you fail to recognize the requirements of your business completely, it increases the time and cost for adapting to the unexpected situation. Hence, it is very important to identify the needs of your business as the first step towards leading a successful enterprise.
The commercial world is becoming dynamic with the innovative technologies introducing almost daily. Traditional business analysts are in need of effective tools to manage their responsibilities.
Further, business analytics software helps you to achieve business targets by providing tools for better project management and efficiency improvement.
Although there are many business management tools available in the market today. But there is only a handful of these which are reliable and efficient. Check out here the best business analysis software.
1. Visual Paradigm
The Online Strategic Analysis Tool from Visual Paradigm Online is helpful in comprehensive business analysis. It offers a powerful online strategic analysis platform for creating clear PEST, SWOT, Five Forces, Value Chain, and similar strategic analysis charts. Online Strategic Analysis Tool from Visual Paradigm Online helps to create technical diagrams in ERD, UML, DFD, Network diagram, PFD, Wiring, etc. Moreover, you can create business diagrams in BPMN, Org. Chart, ArchiMate, SWOT and similar formats. You can also choose templates in Process Map Designer such as Root Cause, Competitor Analysis, Customer Journey Mapping, etc.
- Online SWOT Analysis Tool helps in developing a SWOT model through Visual InfoArt. It works by listing out the information in easy-to-read bullet points which helps with quicker auto-formatting and easier layout modifications and updating.
- The Competitor Analysis Tool helps in comparing your business with competitors. This is helpful in gaining valuable insights into the best marketing strategies.
- Root Cause Analysis feature helps in identifying the root cause of potential problems and obstacles in business management beforehand.
- The Value chain diagram feature allows users to recognize helpful as well as unprofitable activities within the company. Using color-coded bullet editor you can create or update layouts automatically.
- Five Forces Analysis Tool helps users in assessing the attractiveness of the industry, the current industry trends that are affecting competition and the relevant competitors for optimal business management.
Visual Paradigm Online offers the Online Strategic Analysis Tool through three different plans. The Express plan is completely free as it is for personal, non-commercial use. Businesses can buy the Online Strategic Analysis Teel with the Starter Pack which costs $5 per month or the Advance Pack which costs $9 per month.
Innovative business intelligence provides Sisense business analytics software. This Business Analysis Software provides comprehensive business intelligence solutions that help data analysts, developers. It assists engineers in building a complete business analytics app that fulfills their specific industrial requirements. This tool decreases the time required in building, embossing and deploying smart analysis app for removing the hurdles in user creativity and interaction.
- Unite immense datasets in one place. Using Sisense, you can simplify the basic task of collecting and preparing business data for analysis. The innovative features allow users to merge datasets from many sources and creating a single, clean repository for the data.
- You can also connect relevant internal data with built-in connectors. These connectors help to access many formats of data, including information for CRM, Google Adwords, Analytics and Excel spreadsheets. You can choose to access your data through cloud-based apps, such as Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Instant installation and working. Sisense has several dashboard widgets that help new users in identifying the best visualizations for creating data. It includes geographical maps, measuring scales to gauge KPIs, line charts that show current and future trends as well as scatter plots for seeing correlations between two sets of data.
- Customize your widget for faster and efficient work. You can also customize your dashboard layout by using awesome features with a simple drag-and-drop technique.
- Share your business analysis with in-line insight. With its web-based dashboard, the Sisense business analytics tool helps users in accessing, monitoring and interacting with the same report without the need to download any files.
Sisense Business Analytics Software is available on a case-by-case price. The company has not disclosed the price of the product. But users can check the price by filling the form under the ‘Pricing’ section on the developer’s website.
The IBM Business Analytics tool helps to fuel your creativity, finding profitable opportunities and in making smart decisions that improve business management. The Business Analytics tool from IBM helps to decrease risks and increasing the efficiency of business operations.
Moreover, the analytics cycle in this software is easy and helps to boost your business ahead of the competition.
- The automated planning process helps avoid an increased load of labor and expenses. It foregoes the long time spent in the initial planning stages and takes you to the data analysis stage for faster and better business planning.
- Regular check-ups help in identifying loopholes in your analysis. This software helps in finding gaps in your analysis that can affect ideal business management.
- Identifies the root cause of problems for ensuring prompt removal. The plethora of tools helps in finding the root cause, so you can fix it and prevent the same issue from resurfacing again.
- Anticipates challenges from the future. Using high-end analytics systems, the software helps in tagging potential problems that may arise when following your business plans.
- The list of pre-determined solutions is helpful in finding an expert solution to common business problems faster. These are the best solutions that help your business grow forward.
The IBM Business Analytics is available for a free trial or a paid plan which involves monthly payment. You can request the quote from the official website according to the specific analytics tool you wish to buy.