The whole process of writing a blog post often takes more than a few hours, even if you can type an ample amount of words per minutes and your writing skills are sharp. From the seed of the idea to finally hitting publish, you might spend a couple of days or even weeks writing a blog. However, it’s important to spend those vital hours planning your post and even thinking about your post.
So to eradicate these sort of issues the blogging software makes it easier for people to share their thoughts all around the world. Blogging has always been one of the most common activities to perform on the internet. It helps people to know about services, products, and endless other stuff. People usually use it for their own personal needs.
If you want to start your own blog, here are the top picks for the best blogging software.
If you want to start writing your own blogs then WordPress is the best option to do that, it is a free, open-source PHP & MySQL-based content management software. It features and includes an architecture plugin as well as a template scheme. It is mostly connected with blogging but promotes other web content, including more traditional mailing lists and forums, press galleries and online stores.
However, you need to pay their subscription fee to use most of their features. WordPress, on the other hand, has been a free blog host website dedicated to serving the needs of the people online.
- This blogging software provides preset themes that you can use to beautify your blog site and help in enticing readers.
- It gives you learning materials and other information you need to start a new blog. It also provides links to other users who are already experts in WordPress and can totally help you with your issues regarding it.
- This blog hosting software lets you connect your social media pages to your website, making it easy for others to know you and follow your content.
- It further generates reports about the traffic on your blog and sees details of it like view count and popularity at certain points of the day.
- Moreover, all data uploaded to WordPress are encrypted with SSL, making it secure for users
- It provides a back-up in case you accidentally delete your website or you want to recover it in another time.
- Free Plan - This amazing blogging software includes access and use of basic features like the preset themes and 3 GB of storage space.
- Personal Plan - You can have personal access to this software for as low as $48 annually or $4 a month if billed per year. This further removes the ads and lets you create your own domain name
- Premium Plan - Get this for $96 annually or $8 a month if billed annually. Provides unlimited themes, 13 GB worth of storage and the option to monetize your blog
- Business Plan - Pay $300 annually or $25 a month if billed annually. It offers more features like unlimited storage, personalized themes and SEO tools that you can use to proliferate your blog.
With the success of WordPress, many tried to emulate its formula to get the same success. As numerous blog hosting websites pop up, most of them try to really just copy what WordPress had done. Ghost, on the other hand, tried to improve what WordPress has already offered to the masses. With its simpler design, Ghost is becoming a great option for people who want to blog for the first time on the internet.
- It provides a simple to use yet very beautiful design to your blogs making it more attractive to readers.
- This blogging software has its own search engine optimization which can help in making your blog known to the public.
- It supports content in different languages and lets you customize your homepage to your liking.
- This software makes collaboration with other people possible through their website editor and lets you set up profiles for everyone involved.
- The blogs can also be optimized to work with mobile phones, potentially increasing your audience.
- This blog hosting software automatically creates a backup for your data and encrypts it with security protocols such as SSL to secure your information.
- Free Plan - The software offers a 14-day free trial for its pro version.
- Basic Plan - You can make this plan yours for as low as $29 per month if billed annually, $36 if billed monthly. Includes features like an automatic SSL certificate for your blog and server and maintenance backups.
- Standard Plan - Pay only $79 per month if billed annually, $99 if billed monthly. Includes all the features of the previous package as well as up to 5 staff users and enterprise-grade security.
- Business Plan - Get this for only $199 per month if billed annually, $249 if billed monthly. It also includes all the features of the previous packages as well as priority support available 24/7 and at least 15 staff users.
- Enterprise Plan - This is a customizable plan for businesses that needs a larger and more sophisticated website. It starts at $1000 per month.
- Ghost 2.25.1 Plan - This amazing plan is offered to developers who want to install Ghost in their own database. Contact support if you want this service.
Svbtle is intentionally designed to write the experience which has been carefully tuned to help you collect and curate ideas, develop them over time into articles, and then publish when you are ready. The platform follows a far more simple approach in blog writing which is built from the ground up to work the same way your brain does. It has everything you need and nothing you don't.
- It lets you create the way you think you can separate drafts from final projects which makes it easier to track what you did and what you still want to do.
- This blogging software allows you to schedule posts when you want them to be seen by your readers at your chosen time.
- It gives minimalist options for its themes, making you focus more on content rather than design.
- This software minimizes interaction with readers by not allowing comments on your blog which can help you focus. Instead, readers can leave a “kudos” if they like your work or nudge if they want to see something more from you.
- Svbtle blogging software connects to Google analytics to help you analyze the traffic on your website. See how many people are engaging with your content at a glance.
- Monthly Plan - Pay only $6 per month that includes all the features of Svbtle and the first week of service is free.
- Yearly Plan - Get this plan for the price of $70. It also includes all features of Svbtle plus with an additional discount.