Are you looking for the best SMTP servers at a cheap price?
Then, you have come to the right place.
Usually, it is a known fact that SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol which helps you to send emails in bulk. Moreover, providing successful delivery of promotional emails into the recipient’s inbox is the most important factor for any business/organization.
Nevertheless, every SMTP server has a certain limit of sending emails. Thus, to help you out with that SMTP routing comes in handy. So that you can easily connect to other SMTP server and extend the limit of sending emails from your website without any hassle.
Well, there are various kinds of specifications such as deliverability rates, features, pricing plans, etc. on the basis of which you can easily determine which SMTP service is best suitable for your business needs.
Hence, to keep you out from such searching trouble we have shortlisted the 5 best SMTP servers just for you. So, without wasting any of your time, let’s start to roll.
|Quick Comparison Between The Best SMTP Servers|
|SMTP Routing||Marketing Automation|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||Unlimited||✔||✔|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best SMTP Servers
” Pabbly Email Marketing comes with an in-built SMTP server and provides you unlimited access to all its features even with the lowest pricing plan.”
One of the simplest and easiest service available in the market is Pabbly Email Marketing. As, it helps you to send trackable bulk emails with 99% of delivery rate. Apart from that, it comes with an in-built SMTP server along with all the email marketing features in one place.
Moreover, this software also allows you SMTP routing so that you can easily switch between multiple SMTPs for much-enhanced deliverability. Thus, you don’t have to worry anymore about any limitations of sending emails, just switch to another SMTP server and you are good to go.
Besides, you can also handle bounce and spam emails using this service. Not only that, they further offer you several other features like drag & drop builder, email templates, list management, analytics & reports and many more.
- MX Cleaner – Using MX cleaner, you can easily remove the invalid contact in order to maintain a genuine contact list.
- Email Tracking – This feature enables you to analyze every detail regarding your email campaign by open rate, click rate, etc.
- Autoresponders – Besides, with the help of autoresponder you can improve customer engagement with your users by sending them welcome email automatically.
- Subscription Forms – Moreover, it allows you to collect more leads on your platform using subscription form functionality.
- Marketing Automation – You can easily create the workflow for your business as well as can send automatic responses based on the activities of customers.
- 2X Open Rate – Through sending trigger emails to the users, it helps you to increase the open rate of emails.
- Security – In order to protect the confidential information of the customers, it provides several security services like firewalls, SSL protection and active scanning.
- List Splitting – Furthermore, this feature enables you to divide long lists into two different shortlists on the basis of certain emails and customers.
- Forever Free – This plan allows you to send 12,000 emails to 1,100 subscribers.
- Rookie – At just $29, it offers you to send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers along with several features like list management, SMTP routing, and an email builder.
- Pro – You can send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers at the cost of $49 per month.
- Advance – Moreover, this plan allows you to send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers at just $99 per month.
- Enterprise – By contacting the sales team you can create your own plan that allows you to send unlimited emails to more than 1 million subscribers.
Note – Pabbly Email Marketing offers you amazing discounts when you opt for its yearly plan.
2. Sendinblue – SMTP Routing Software
Another SMTP server that we would like to suggest for bulk emailing with a good delivery rate at cheap prices is Sendinblue. That offers you several features like high volume email sending, list segmentation, creating customized emails and many more. Moreover, it enables you to check the history of sent emails, opens, clicks, bounce, etc.
- List Segmentation – This feature enables you to manage and filter all the contacts through eliminating void or false email addresses.
- Email Templates – Moreover, you get more than 70 free responsive templates in order to send a newsletter, transactional emails, B2B email, etc to your users directly.
- Facebook Ads – Further, you can also design Facebook Ads and set parameters to it. So that you can keep track of your Ads performance.
- WordPress Integration – Furthermore, it also offers you to integrate with WordPress integration.
- Free – Its free plan enables you to send 300 emails/day to unlimited contacts.
- Lite – At the cost of $25/m, its lite plan offers you to send 40,000 emails monthly.
- Essential – Moreover, this plan allows you to send 60000 emails at the cost of $39 per month.
- Premium – Further, the cost of this plan starts from $66 for 120K emails per month along with multi-user access and other features.
- Enterprise – This plan is for more advanced requirements for which you need to contact their sales team to know about your customized pricing.
3. Pepipost – Best SMTP Service Provider
Another affordable tool in our list of SMTP servers is Pepipost. It is a cloud-based SMTP service provider for sending emails in bulk. Moreover, it comes with two modes for sending emails that is SMTP relay and Web API. The SMTP relay service helps you to easily integrate with APIs and making it compatible with additional applications.
- Real-Time Advanced Analytics – Pepipost enables you to track all detailed information of your email deliverability, emails opened, clicks, etc.
- Support SSL & TLS – Moreover, you can secure your content during transmission with the help of supports SSL & TSL.
- Bounce Forwarding – Using this feature, it notifies you on a bounce email so that you can retry sending emails to your users.
- On-Time And High Inbox Delivery – Using advanced AI algorithms, it sends emails to get insights based on user behavior to ensures that it reaches inbox at the correct time.
- Email Scheduling – Furthermore, it enables you to automate emails and send emails in automation that are triggered at a specific time.
- The pricing range of Pepipost starts from $25/m to $445/m which offers you to send 150,000 to 2,000,000 emails monthly. And if you wish to send more than 2,000,000 emails, you can contact its sales team.
4. Moosend – Email Marketing Tool
Next, in our list is Moosend that offers a professional SMTP service and directly integrates with many third-party applications and web services. Most importantly, it is a fully-featured email marketing service provider that offers various kinds of email related intuitive features such as newsletter creation, reliable analytics, etc.
- Data Analytics – It offers you reports based on campaign performance so that you can easily optimize your email campaigns and measure their success in real-time.
- Capture Leads – With the help of Moosend’s option forms, you can easily capture the visitors’ data just by editing the form fields and then pasting it to your website, blog, Facebook, etc.
- List Segmentation – Using its advanced list segmentation feature, you can easily increase your open rate, click-through rate, etc. All you need to do is make your own lists based on various conditions and customers.
- Free – Its Free plan enables you to send unlimited emails to 1,000 customers.
- Pro – At $8 per month it allows you to send unlimited emails to 2,000 customers.
- Enterprise – This plan is completely customized for which you need to contact its sales department.
5. Inboxroad – SMTP for maximum deliverability
Last but not the least, we would like to recommend Inboxroad, which is an SMTP server that allows you to send, deliver and track transactional and marketing emails. Inboxroad specializes in getting maximum delivery through personal support, no matter the email volume. With a dedicated team of experienced email deliverability specialists, they make sure to get maximum deliverability. Inboxroad is all you need on the road to the inbox.
- SMTP Relay & APIs – Inboxroad can connect to any front-end or custom email solution
- Custom IP warm-up – A tailored warm-up schedule on your dedicated IP to ensure deliverability of over 99%
- Dedicated support by personal deliverability expert – get dedicated support to help you maximize your email ROI
- Ongoing monitoring by Inboxroad – Inboxroad will keep track of your performance, and support where needed
- Basic – This plan allows you to send 100,000 emails per month at the cost of $69/month.
- Pro – At $139 its pro plan offers you to send 250,000 emails monthly along with all the basic features.
- Premium – At $349 its premium plan offers you to send 1,000,000 emails monthly along with all the basic features.
- Custom – You can opt for this plan as it is designed to fulfill the custom requirements of the users with all premium plan features.
6. Mailjet – Bulk Email Software
Last but not the least, we would like to recommend Mailjet, which is another SMTP servers that comes at a cheap cost. It is a cloud-based SMTP service provider that allows you to send, deliver, and track transactional and marketing emails, etc. Moreover, you also get several other features like email builder, mailing list management, subscriber management, A/B testing, and many more.
- SMTP Relay – It comes with a free SMTP server that supports various other ports with the help of their SMTP relay so that you can pick the best suitable port for your campaigns.
- Email Builder – With the help of its drag & drop email builder, you can easily create emails by giving it a personal touch.
- Email Tracking – Further, you can get a detailed report on every email campaign’s performance, its clicks, open rates, bounce, etc.
- Contact Management – Moreover, it allows you to customize and manage your contact lists based on different categories such as name, cities, date, etc.
- Free – Mailjet’s free plan enables you to send 6000 emails per month to unlimited customers.
- Basic – This plan allows you to 30,000 emails per month at the cost of $9.65/month.
- Premium – At $20.95, its premium plan offers you to send 30,000 emails monthly along with all the advanced features.
- Enterprise – You can opt for this plan as it is designed to fulfill the custom requirements of the users with all premium plan features.
Conclusively, we have discussed the best SMTP servers that promise and present the excellent email deliverability so far. Through this blog, you can easily compare all the pricing and features to choose the best SMTP service provider that is suitable for your business and organization needs. So, give them a try and don’t forget to write to us for any queries and suggestions.