Business owners with a large contact database are familiar with the struggles of maintaining the contacts. People face problems such as dividing contacts into different categories, sorting out valid and garbage data, etc. But don’t worry we have the perfect solution for all your problems.
We have prepared this list of best email list management services that will help you manage your contacts comfortably.
These services will be advantageous for you by saving your lot of time and from the lengthy process of managing all the contacts.
|Services||Monthly Pricing||No. of Emails||In-built SMTP||Feature Access|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29||Unlimited||✔||Unlimited|
So, take a quick look at the comparison of these services and then dive into the details with us.
Pabbly Email Marketing – Email Marketing Software
“With Pabbly Email Marketing you can access all the email marketing features limitlessly even with the lowest pricing plan.”
Pabbly Email Marketing is one of the best email marketing services available in the market. With its list management tool, you can easily manage all your contacts in one place and divide them into categories. Also, you can clean your contact list with the help of its in-built MX cleaner and keep a record of valid contacts. Pabbly Email Marketing also offers a unique feature of list splitting, where you can split your list into several small ones.
Apart from list management, it also offers features such as SMTP routing, marketing automation, email editor, autoresponders, etc. You just have to sign up and experience the best for yourself.
- List Management – Easily manage all your contacts in one place and divide into categories like name, city, purchase history, etc.
- MX Cleaner – Removes all the invalid, fake, inactive email addresses from the list and provides you a clean contact list.
- List Splitting – Split a long list into small lists and send emails only to specific users.
- List Import/Export – Manage all your contacts in one place easily by importing or exporting contacts from excel.
- Marketing Automation – Create unlimited workflows and send pre-set automated responses to users according to their activities and clicks.
- SMTP Routing – Send bulk emails through its in-built SMTP or connect multiple SPTMs of your own.
- Autoresponders – Send automatic customized emails depending on the queries or clicks of your customers.
- Email Tracking – Keep a check on all your email campaigns and their performance (clicks, open rates, bounce, etc).
- Forever Free – Send 12,000 emails per month to 1,100 subscribers just by signing up.
- Rookie – This plan offers you to send unlimited emails to 5,000 per month at just $29/m including unlimited access to all the features.
- Pro – In this plan, you get to send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers at $49/m. This the most popular plan.
- Advance – The Advance plan gives you 50,000 subscribers to send unlimited emails per month at the cost of $99/m.
- Enterprise – To send emails to more than 1M subscribers you can contact the seller to get the price.
2. GetResponse – Email Segmentation
GetResponse platform contains a set of email marketing and online campaign management tools to increase your sales and ROI and flourish in email marketing. With its list building and management tool, you can easily manage contacts in one place, categorize them, import your list from different sources, etc. It is surely one of the best email list management services.
- Hydra – In-built anti-abuse system identifies and analyzes possible threats posed to your reputation and deliverability.
- Social Ads Creator – Choose from the ready-made templates for your business and create stunning animations without extra charges.
- Landing Pages – Create high converting pages optimized for your business where people can sign up for your webinars.
- E-commerce Integration – Connect your shopping cart and import your products from Shopify, Etsy, Magento, etc.
- Basic – This plan offers you, 1000 subscribers, at the cost of $15/m.
- Plus – In this plan, you get 1000 subscribers at $49/m but with more features than the Basic plan like automation builder, webinars, etc.
- Professional – This plan starts with $99/m and offers you 1000 subscribers with all the features from the Plus plan and more.
- Enterprise – To get more than 100,000+ subscribers you can contact the vendor to get the custom pricing.
3. Sendinblue – Mailing Software
Sendinblue offers a very powerful email list segmentation tool. With this tool, you can easily manage all your contacts in one place, increase opens and clicks, sell more by sending target emails, etc. Through the list segmentation option, you can also keep your customers happy and engaged with more relevant content.
- Segmentation – Manage and divide your contacts into different categories like name, city, purchase records, etc with its segmentation tool.
- Marketing Automation – Automate your segmentation and marketing messages and save time.
- Transactional Emails – Send personalized transactional emails to the customers informing them about the password resets, account creation, purchase, etc.
- SMS Marketing – Connect with customers more directly for urgent messages or limited time offers.
Sendinblue offers a free trial to send 300 emails per day just by signing up.
- Lite – With this plan, you can send 40,000 emails per month at just $25/m.
- Essential – This plan allows you to send 60,000 emails per month at the cost of $39/m.
- Premium – This is their popular plan where you can send 120,000 emails per month at $66/m.
- Enterprise – For more advanced needs you can contact the seller.
4. Constant Contact – Email Marketing Agency
Constant Contact is another one of the best email list management services. You can upload your contact lists from outlook, excel, salesforce, etc and its list management tools handles the rest. Bounces, inactive emails, unsubscribers update automatically. You can add new contacts in-person, on your website, from Facebook, and more through its email list building tools.
- Contact Management – Easily manage all your contacts in one place and also add new contacts from any platform.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Customize any pre-designed email templates and design professional, mobile-responsive emails.
- Marketing Automation – Keeps your audience engaged with welcome emails, trigger emails series based on where contacts click, etc.
- Email Tracking – Track your email marketing results in real-time (clicks, opens, bounce, etc).
- Lite – Send 10,000 emails per month at $5/m.
- Email – This plan starts from $20/m (based on the number of subscribers) and offers you to send unlimited emails.
- Email Plus – With this plan, you can send unlimited emails per month at the cost of $45/m(based on the number of subscribers).
5. ActiveCampaign – Online Marketing Platform
Active Campaign offers you a superb list management tool. Through list segmentation, people get engaged as you send each contact what they want to see. Consequently, your marketing feels more personal and gets better results.
- Email Segmentation – Sort and categorize your contacts with tags like adding sticky notes to them.
- Split Testing – By using this simple split testing tool you can easily compare two emails or pages and get thousands of extra clicks and opens.
- Website Tracking – Site tracking tracks visitors and their interests so that you can offer them exactly what they are looking for.
Active Campaign pricing range starts from $9/m to $229/m with unlimited email sending and offers from 3 users access to unlimited users access.
To conclude, we have discussed the best email list management services in detail to make it easier for you to choose. Now you can opt any of the above services to manage your contacts and boost up your email marketing game.
For further queries or suggestions please contact us.