Do you want to learn how to create your own music beats? But, you don’t know anything about music at all. Well, beat making software is the perfect tool for producing your own hip hop beats without the need for a professional level production studio.
You can create wicked rap, dubstep, and all kinds of music beat right away from your computer using beat making software. Whether you’re a beatmaker, a singer, a spoken word artist or a mic checker this software will help you record, compose, arrange, edit, mix sounds to produce high-quality music like master professionals.
Music composition is an associate complex yet intriguing idea. We live in an amazing time where high-quality tracks can be produced by software to start your career as a music superstar. For making beats you don’t need any professional skills just focus on the track and handle button controllers, midi keyboard or your typing keyboard.
Here, we’ll represent the best simple-to-use software that makes the beat-making process so much fun.
Beat Making Software
Magix is the most prominent beat making software for beginners which allows you to create beat & music even if you know nothing about music. This software provides a complete music production environment to create, organize, record, edit, and mix high-quality music. On top of that, MAGIX is very simple to navigate and highly intuitive to use. Not only the software allows you to easily make unique grooves, but you can also arrange and combine various professional sounds. It comes in at a great price point and includes all of the premium features you'll need. Moreover, it offers various drum kits, sounds effects to create and record beats including disco, pop, rock, etc. Below, we have listed a short glimpse of facts and features but you can have many more.
Features Of MAGIX
- You can create your own sounds using the custom tone and kit builder to reflect your creativity with just a few clicks. With this software not only you can just make hip hop music, but also for other music genres such as disco, pop or rock.
- It permits you to instantly turn your computer into a music recording workroom. You can record your own melodies and vocals with virtual instruments and add dozens of audio effects, and thousands of professional loop.
- The software provides tons of online tutorials for beginners with little or no manual testing experience to produce your own beats and songs.
- With drum machines, you can include numerous sounds, loops, drum loops, tracks, and basslines in your music and take your beats to the next level.
- Also, this software lets you edit, create, restore, dub and expand music according to your needs.
MAGIX offers two plans to buy the full version of music maker along with free trial at one-time payment. Further, this software provides control and performer package for some countries.
- Free - With this free trial plan, you get 425 sounds and loops, 3 software instruments, 8 tracks and effects, and a lot more.
- Plus - Buy this plan at the cost of ₹2,999 includes 2 preset packs, 4 software instrument, multicore support, etc.
- Premium - This plan is available now for ₹3,719 with 3 preset packs, 8 software instruments of your choice, VariVerb II and iZotope Ozone 8 elements and more. Additionally, the upgrade charge is available for existing users.
2. BTV Solo
BTV Solo is one of the best-optimized beat making software that is suitable both for beginners and intermediate music producers. It lets you create beats without using any virtual devices like drums, synthesizers, vocoders and much more. It is fast, reliable and easy to use software that included 1,000 samples & synths, 50 drum & percussion kits, more than 50 acoustic and electric playable instruments and much more. Most importantly, it works with DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and AU plugin which makes this application standalone. BTV Solo has more than 1000 premade loops and sounds through which you can simply produce any kind of music. Furthermore, this software offers a drag-n-drop tool to customize, normalize, reverse and resample your individual sounds and full beats. So, you don’t need to have any knowledge of coding to make beats or sounds.
Features Of BTV Solo
- You can export your music efficiently with a single click of a button and exchange .wav or.aiff files between BTV and DAW at the quality of 16 or 24-bit.
- This beat making software has a user-friendly editing tool to add effects to the sound like reverb or delay. Additionally, it comes with more than 60+ preset effects that you can customize according to your likes.
- It comes with a quite incredible feature called beats per minute button that allows you to calculate tempo and count beats by tapping any key to the rhythm or beat.
- You can also take the benefit of its interactive interface which will help you to control trigger sound and several functions using a computer keyboard, mouse or MIDI controller.
- Using Beat Maker software, you can record your own music directly into the BTV Solo. Besides, you can also add internal sounds, pre-loaded tracks, or import sounds from your computer or a CD
One Time Payment - Buy now this BTV Solo software at the costs of $15 and get 5 sound packs.
Maschine beat making software developed by Native Instruments. It is impressively equipped with a VST, audio unit in Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, or DAW library to create and perform your own songs. With Maschine, you've got the undeniable vibe to produce beats, melodies, harmonies, etc. with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, and more. It provides 16 velocity-sensitive, color-coded pads for triggering sounds and patterns,11 rotary knobs, and 41 buttons. Further, this software is completely optimized and user-friendly. Also, it will help you to boost your speed by producing music with virtual hardware.
Additionally, you can sketch, arrange your tracks, and mix them with different beats by applying effects and plugins until you find a groove you like.
Features Of Maschine
- Maschine Software has four modes to make your music such as Pad mode, Keyboard mode, Chord mode, and Step mode. All four mode have their own features that will produce sound according to your likes using 16 pads.
- Along with the USB connection, Maschine offers external sampling to connect congenial external gear with MIDI input and output.
- With this users can easily produce sound by manipulating effects of the built-in drum kits, instruments, and library sounds.
- It works effectively with sampling and slicing beats of vinyl, producing electronic remixes, or live performances.
- Further, you get 24 effects for intensifying your music like compressors, saturators, reverbs, filters, etc. Also, it has artistic tools to add color to your sounds including Grain-Delay, Ice Verb, and Freq Shifter.
One Time Payment - Purchase this Maschine product at $259/ with software and hardware license.