If you are a bankruptcy lawyer and seek the best bankruptcy software for law firms and legal professionals then you should consider leading bankruptcy software. It is a lawsuit whereby people or other persons who can not repay creditors debt can seek relief from certain or all their debts.
These leading Bankruptcy Software is the most widely used software of US lawyers to prepare and electronically Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 forms for online bankruptcy attorneys. In addition, it can work for new law practices for Solo Practitioner / small law firms to be bankrupted by very large companies.
Moreover, it supports lawyers and law firms by providing the necessary legal forms, enabling court compliance, electronic court forms, and so on.
Furthermore, it can print or upload forms directly from your PC or laptop, and is constantly updated to the latest reform in the US.
1. Best Case
The Best Case bankruptcy software offers all the advocates to prepare, file and manage the bankruptcy cases in chapters 7, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 15. It’s integrated with numerous tools save time. Basically, it removes process od input manual data and helps to make it more accurate in automation.
- Best Case provides you with the latest federal and local forms so you can easily prepare your case.
- It saves your precious time, as it comes with quick shortcuts to prepare forms.
- An integrated word processor for form customization and editing premade forms.
- It has multiple time-saving shortcuts for quick preparation of data entry
- The paycheck calculator enables you to keep an accurate and detailed payroll and deductions account for debtor paychecks.
- To avail, the services of Best Case pay $995 which includes free, updates, support and training.
CINcompass is the first such company which combine bankruptcy software with a comprehensive package of robust practice management tools. It facilitates the collaboration of work, increases the productivity and growth of the business.
- In the dashboard, you will get the required formats, schedules, calculators, tools and e-filing to complete a case smoothly.
- By importing financial data into appropriate schedules and forms, you can save time and increase accuracy.
- Integrate additional tools to save time on data entry and accounting access for your practice.
- Go beyond bankruptcy by adding extra things, using tracking time and fees, integration of documents and a calendar system.
The pricing comes with three types of plans which are as follows:
- Standard: Pay $75/per month which empowers you 10 Bankruptcy filings.
- Plus Plan: To Get this plan at $100/per month to add 25 Bankruptcy filings.
- Enterprise Plan: To buy this plan contact the administrator.
BankruptcyPRO is a bankruptcy software that includes the basic tools needed for your bankruptcy, and other powerful functions to help you streamline your work. Furthermore, Bankruptcy PRO also provides the necessary financial support.
- This software cut down the ECF Wizard to minutes for your filing time. The ECF Wizard prepares the necessary documents and walks you through the steps of filing in compliance with the CM / ECF courts.
- BankruptcyPRO case management functionality helps you to always know the status of your cases. Enter relevant client notes and documents at a location that is easily accessible.
- Manage a creditor database for convenient access over your network. You will also see the notices in your BankruptcyPRO case and quickly get access to creditor addresses from the claim proof filed in your cases.
- Plan 1: To Avail the 5 case license buy this plan at $225.
- Plan 2: Pay $375 to get the full licence of Bankruptcy.