Are you looking for AWeber alternatives? Maybe because of its outdated email templates or lack of A/B testing or whatever the reason is. You are in the right place. We are going to discuss the best AWeber alternatives in this blog but first, those who don’t know about AWeber let’s talk about it. This is an email marketing software that allows you to create mailing lists, design templates, basic marketing automation, send emails, etc. But there are also some cons of using outdated service like AWeber in these new times such as –
- It doesn’t provide A/B testing
- Some of the email templates are outdated
- You can’t include or exclude multiple list segments when sending an email
- Lack of advanced automation
Apart from these drawbacks, price is also another issue with this service. There are much cheaper options available in the market which offer more features than AWeber. Hence, we needed some better services for email marketing that’s why we have created a list of the best AWeber Alternatives that you can try.
|Services||Monthly Pricing||Number Of Emails||Workflow Automation||In-built SMTP|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29||Unlimited||Unlimited||✔|
These services are not only cheaper but are also modernized and offer more features than AWeber.
Thus, without any further ado lets get into the details of these services.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Email Marketing Tools
“Pabbly Email Marketing offers you unlimited access to features such as marketing automation, email creation, etc even with the most basic plan.”
The best AWeber alternative is Pabbly Email Marketing as it offers you to send bulk emails along with numerous features such as email creator, marketing automation, contact management, etc that too at such an economical cost. With this service, you can get 98% of the delivery rate via using its in-built SMTP. Also, you can automate all marketing tasks by setting triggers according to the workflows with the help of marketing automation.
- SMTP Routing – Send bulk emails via connecting multiple SMTP servers and splitting the emails between the servers on a percentage or a flat basis.
- Marketing Automation – Send pre-set automated email responses based on multiple triggers and workflows.
- Email Tracking – Keep a track of your campaigns’ performance through analytics and reports (clicks, open rate, bounce rate, etc).
- Lead Capture – By adding subscription forms to your website you can grab more leads and convert them into potential customers.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Create beautiful email templates just by placing elements like images, texts, etc or choose from thousands of pre-designed templates.
- Autoresponders – Sends multiple automatic responses based on your customers’ activities like welcome, thank you, login mails.
- Forever Free – With this plan, you can send up to 12K emails to 1,100 subscribers every month for free.
- Rookie – The Rookie plan allows you to send unlimited emails to 5K subscribers at a price of $29/m.
- Pro – With the most popular plan, you get to send unlimited emails to 15K subscribers at the cost of $49/m.
- Advance – This plan’s pricing starts from $99/m and offers to send unlimited emails to 50K subscribers every month. The cost increases according to the number of subscribers.
- Enterprise – For sending emails to more than 1M subscribers you can contact the seller to get your custom pricing.
2. Sendinblue – Bulk Email Marketing Service
This is another one of the best AWeber Alternatives you can find in the market as it offers features like email designer, contact management, campaign reports, etc at a very reasonable price. With Sendinblue, you also get other features of marketing automation, transactional messaging, and much more. You just have to sign up and start experiencing on your own as it also offers a free trial before you buy.
- Contact Management – You can search, divide, classify, and create lists that update automatically based on your chosen parameters.
- Email Designer – With 200+ responsive email templates you can quickly create campaigns, customize your content, and send them out.
- Campaign Reports – This feature provides you with geography and device reports, heatmaps, and advanced open and click reports. With the help of these reports, you can keep a check on your email campaigns.
- Marketing Automation – With this feature, you can send a range of automatic response emails to various different actions and clicks of customers.
- Lite – This plan offers you to send 40,000 emails per month at a price of $25/m.
- Essential – With this plan, you can send up to 60,000 emails every month at just $39/m.
- Premium – You can send 120,000 emails with this plan by paying $66/m.
- Enterprise – For more advanced needs you can contact the vendor to get a tailored price.
3. GetResponse – Email Sending Service
GetResponse is one of the easiest email marketing tools available, with a lot of pro features. From A/B testing to custom landing pages, extensive design testing to video email marketing everything is available here for a very low price. Another feature that is important to mention is their automation providing for advanced automated campaigns based on triggers. The features of email editor, list management, registration forms, analytics, etc are also offered by GetResponse.
- Email Editor – Create and send beautifully designed responsive emails with its email editor and increase your sales and subscribers.
- Landing Pages – Drive more online sales and new customers by creating 100% responsive landing pages for opt-in, thank you, sales, etc.
- E-commerce tools – Convert store visitors into customers by creating your store, adding products that you want to sell straight from the landing pages.
- Traffic Generation – Drive traffic from social media to your landing pages by launching ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram to find new audience and boost sales.
- Basic – Send unlimited emails to 1000 subscribers at $15/m.
- Plus – This plan also offers you to send emails to 1000 subscribers at a price of $49/m but with extra features such as automation builder, webinars, contact scoring, and tagging.
- Professional – Send emails to 1000 subscribers at $99/m including features like unlimited automation builder, paid webinar, etc.
- Enterprise – To send emails to more than 100,000+ subscribers you can contact the sales team to get the custom pricing.
Note: Pricing in all the plans increases according to the number of subscribers.
4. Constant Contact – Best Bulk Email Software
Constant Contact is another one of the great AWeber alternatives providing features like built-in email templates, import contacts, Google apps integration, etc. You can access all these features of email marketing at affordable plans and with great help materials. Also, this software is mobile friendly and offers a free trial.
- Subscribers List – You can add contacts via copy-paste, manually, upload a file, import from Gmail or outlook, and other CRM tools.
- Email Creator – Create or edit stunning e-newsletters with the drag and drop builder by changing texts, images, lines, colors, etc.
- Tracking Campaigns – You can track an email campaign’s success by using the reporting tab which displays opens, click-throughs, bounces, and unsubscribe requests.
- Customer Support – Get customer support through phone (8 am to 10 pm), chat, and twitter.
- Lite – Send 10,000 emails per month at a price of $5/m.
- Email – This plan’s price starts from $20/m and increases depending on the number of subscribers. In this plan, you can send unlimited emails and also get features like E-commerce basic, WooCommerce integration, contact list import, etc.
- Email Plus – Send unlimited emails at just $45/m( price depends upon the number of subscribers) and also get extra features like E-commerce advanced, automated email series, RSVP, A/B testing, etc.
5. Mailjet – Email Marketing Platform
Mailjet is an email marketing service that offers a simple way to send out e-newsletters and other bulk emails. Setting up automation, transactional emails, and SMS is very easy, and so is A/B testing. It’s an instinctive platform with many tools for businesses of any size which allows you to reach a broader audience. This is truly one of the best AWeber alternatives.
- Multi-User Collaboration – Allows several team members to work together on the same email in real-time.
- Email Editor – This drag and drop email editor is user-friendly, offering a wide range of email templates.
- List Management – You can manage contacts using filters based on the contact field requirements and also behavior.
- Bounce Management – It automatically attempts to resend the soft bounced emails and after 3 days if the email isn’t delivered it is marked as a bounce. Also, it blocks hard bounces automatically.
- Free – Send 6K emails every month just by signing up for free.
- Basic – At $9.65/m you can send 30K emails without any daily sending limit.
- Premium – This plan also allows you to send 30K emails per month at a price of $20.95/m including extra features such as A/B testing, multi-user collaboration, marketing automation, etc.
- Enterprise – To send more than 900,000+ emails, you can contact to their expert to get the custom pricing.
Note: Pricing increases depending on the number of emails in all the plans.
So these are the best AWeber alternatives we discussed that you can choose. After going through this blog, you must have gotten a little surety about which service to go for.
We hope that this article was of your help and now you can choose any one of them and start email marketing for your business.
For further queries or suggestions, please contact us.