Wondering about the best autoresponder email marketing tool? Then, here we have something to help you.
Generally, autoresponder in email marketing is a pillar of strength to develop trust among users. It streamlines the whole email campaign process by automating the work.
The autoresponder keeps the users engaged and build assurance. And most importantly it saves a lot of time by sending a series of automated emails to subscribers in response to their actions like subscribing to your service, browsing behavior, and much more.
But again if you have the slightest doubt about adopting autoresponder email marketing then the checklist below might help you.
- Turn leads into customer
- Engage subscribers
- Send targeted emails
- Build trust among users
Not to forget that there are a bunch of free as well as cheap email marketing tools available in the market to ease our work. But keeping your needs in mind we compiled the article on best autoresponder email marketing services.
|Quick Comparison Between Autoresponder Email Marketing Tool|
|Service||Basic Plan||Subscribers||SMTP Routing||Bounce Forwarding|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||5000||✔||✔|
Next, let’s dive into the features and pricing of the best solutions mentioned above.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Autoresponder Email Marketing
“The software doesn’t restrict on features by offering unlimited emails, in-built delivery engine, SMTP routing even in its basic plan.”
The topmost in our list is Pabbly Email Marketing which comes up with autoresponders feature to ease up the work. The software makes sure to send automated emails based on the interest to its subscribers. It helps in building trust with your audience.
Not just confirmation email, it also sends welcome mail to new subscribers and much more. Further, Pabbly Email Marketing provides a plethora of inbound marketing tools like integration, campaign management, etc aimed primarily at small businesses and marketing agencies.
On top of everything, the tool doesn’t restrict users by providing features like unlimited workflows in all its plans which most of the email marketing services refuse to give.
- Auto-followups – This feature allows us to send customized auto-followup emails to subscribers about their canceled, due payment, and much more.
- Drag & Drop Email Builder – It helps in designing the attention-catching email template using the drag & drop editor.
- In-built SMTP – This trait of software makes sure that nothing can put a brake on an email campaign. That’s why it offers an in-built delivery engine to send unlimited emails.
- Marketing Automation – Further, this helps in engaging subscribers by automatically delivering emails at a pre-scheduled time.
- List Management – As the name speaks volumes for itself, it makes sure to manage the list of subscribers based on interest in one place.
- MX Cleaner – Using it, one can make its subscriber’s list free from bad, invalid, or fake email addresses.
- SMTP Routing – This feature is a real gem of software as it makes sure 98% inbox deliverability via multiple SMTPs like Amazon SES, Sparkpost, etc.
- Enhance Lead Capture – Moreover, the tool comes up with a lead capturing tool to generate leads.
- Subscription Forms – By using this feature, users can add subscription forms to gain the attention of the customers. It helps in growing up the subscribers and generating leads.
- Email Tracking – The tools let you keep an eye on the campaign by giving the flexibility to track emails to generate better results.
- Forever Free – The forever free plan lets you send 12000 emails to 1100 subscribers at a cost of $0/m.
- Rookie – Further, the rookie plan will cost you $29/m for unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – Next, the pro plan will cost $49/m for unlimited emails to 15000 subscribers.
- Advance – Again, the advance plan will cost $99/m for sending unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is best suitable for business with high needs. To avail of this, you have to contact the sales team of the organization.
Note – In a yearly plan, the user will get a 20% discount on all the prices.
2. Sendinblue – Marketing Toolbox
Following our list is Sendinblue which is best known as complete sales and marketing toolbox. The software is bundled up advanced automation features that let you manage workflows, send transaction emails, and much more. It gives special concern to data privacy and security.
- CRM – The CRM feature tracks customer interaction and offers better services to build strong relationships.
- Transactional Mail – With the help of it, one can design a powerful transactional email.
- Segmentation – Further, the segmentation feature makes sure that the marketing emails to a targeted audience.
- Retargeting – Using it, users can send emails to bring back the targeted consumer by showing an ad on the other websites they browse.
- Marketing Automation – With it, one can automate the workflow by sending newsletters, messages, and much more.
- A/B Testing – Moreover, it allows to compare the two ideas of the campaign and help you to select the best one.
- Free – The free plan will cost $0/m for 300 emails/day.
- Lite – Further, the lite plan costs $25/m for 40,000 emails.
- Essential – Next, the essential will cost $39/m for 60,000 emails.
- Premium – Moreover, in the premium plan, one will get 120,000 emails at the cost of $66/m
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is a quote based on business with higher needs.
3. Moosend – Marketing Platform
Next, we are going to unfold Moosend which is a one-stop destination for all marketing needs. With its advanced automation features, one can level up an email marketing campaign without any trouble. It comes up with an intuitive interface for handling email campaigns.
- Marketing Automation – The tool is packed up with unique marketing automation workflows that raise the conversion rates.
- Ecommerce AI – With the help of AI e-commerce features, one can sell its goods without any trouble.
- Newsletter Editor – Furthermore, create an attention-grabbing newsletter using its rich email editor in a couple of minutes.
- Tracking – Additionally, the software is packed with behavior analytics which gives detailed insight into customer behavior.
- Reporting & Analytics – Using it, the user will get detailed and thorough reports of campaigns.
- Free – The free plan will cost no money with restrictions on features.
- Pro – Further, the pro plan will cost $8/m for transactional email.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is a custom based plan, you need to contact the sales team for availing it.
4. GetResponse – Email Marketing Service
Further, we have GetResponse which offers unbelievable autoresponder email marketing solutions. The software is easy to use and lets you promote sales and increase traffic on your website. Further, with advanced features like track conversion, leads, etc one can fulfill their customer’s requirement.
- Conversions Funnel – It does all the heavy lifting by automating sales funnel generator to convert leads into customers.
- Automated Emails – Further, this feature keeps users listed about the purchase, abundant cart, and much more.
- Segment Specific Sends – Using it, one can generate higher engagement rates by sending emails to the targeted recipient.
- Newsletters – Next, the newsletter feature broadcast the update about the new launch, product, and offer.
- Perfectly Timed Emails – As the name suggested, it sends emails to the right consumer at the right time.
- Basic – The basic plan will cost $15/m for 1000 subscribers.
- Plus – Further, the plus plan will charge $49/m for 1000 subscribers with 5 workflows.
- Professional – Moreover, the professional plan will cost $99/m for an unlimited automation builder.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is a quote based with tailored solutions to your needs.
5. SendX – Email Marketing Software
Lastly, we have SendX considered as one of the affordable email marketing solutions. The tool automates the whole process by delivering the right email to the user at the right time. It handles the audience segmentation and provides focused email marketing using automation tools.
- Email Drip Campaigns – It helps in creating the sequence of emails for a nurturing relationship.
- Advanced Automation – Further, advanced automation sends triggered emails to customers.
- Deliverability Booster – With the help of it, one can double up the email deliverability rates.
- Email Webforms – The tool lets you design email web forms which are a great way to generate leads.
- Page Targeting – As the name suggested, it shows the desired ad on specified pages to attract customers.
- The starter plan will cost $9.99/m for 1000 subscribers.
- Further, it will cost $19.99/m for 2500 subscribers.
- Next, for 5000 subscribers, it will cost $39.99/m.
- Finally, the highest plan cost $44.99/m for 15000 subscribers.
Hopefully, now you know how effective can be an autoresponder in email marketing. An autoresponder helps in streamline the process of connecting with subscribers. That’s the reason why it is the pillar of a successful market campaign. But we know how selecting an affordable email marketing service can be an overwhelming process. This is why we made a list of suitable email marketing tools.
So, choose the one which fits your needs and let us know about the experience.