Managing any business is a difficult task which comes with a number of clients and varied problems that require unique solutions. For handling any business you need to keep a record of their demands and at the same time, manage the sale and purchase of the services. So to assist you with this issue you need to obtain the best auto repair software for your business.
However, if you are facing a similar situation, the auto repair software is exactly what you need right now. It helps you manage your business, taking a big load off your shoulders. It takes the difficulty to a much higher level.
Here is the list of the best auto repair software, so you can easily choose the one which is ideal for your business.
Auto Repair Software
ShopBoss auto repair software is everything you need for your automobile repair shop. It keeps a record of all vehicles so you can easily access the patient’s medical history. ShopBoss also helps you to interact with your clients about your progress and allows you to chat with your employees. Moreover, you can also generate an invoice, and keep track of your employees’ working hours. The software also has an excellent support system which allows you to contact them through email or phone without any hassle.
- ShopBoss helps you assign a unique Vehicle Identification Number to each vehicle which can be scanned through a barcode scanner. However, when you scan the VIN of a vehicle, you will instantly get all details related to the vehicle and the owner.
- The auto repair software has a labor guide, which provides you with helpful information on how to handle your job. This guide has images and detailed procedures on how to repair parts of vehicles and gives you updates about the latest developments in such procedures, so you can move ahead with time.
- Being a cloud-based software, ShopBoss can be accessed by multiple users, making it easier to interact with your team. It also has a live chat feature so you can easily discuss a project with your employees.
- You can integrate the software with your company’s website to allow the customers to book an appointment with you. Also, the software automatically adds the details of this appointment to your schedule.
- When integrated with your website, ShopBoss allows your customers to check the status of their vehicles. Your customers can also avail photographs, videos or comments from technicians regarding the repair work to be done. This lets them know what their vehicle needs, and why.
- Silver Package: This package costs $99 per month and allows you to generate unlimited invoices, take unlimited repair orders, and send unlimited texts and email updates to your teammates.
- Gold Package: Spend $159 per month and gets Digital Vehicle Inspection which allows your customers to access information about their vehicle repairs.
- Platinum Package: The platinum package, costing $259 per month has diagrams and images related to repair procedures.
- Enterprise Package: If you want the software for more than 2 shop locations, you will have to buy the Enterprise package which will cost $299 per month for standard subscription or $399 per month for an enhanced subscription. For more than 4 locations, there is an up-front fee starting at $5000.
Mitchell1 is the best solution to all your problems that helps you to design the website to repair vehicles effectively and efficiently. It further lets you manage your shop and your business, and attract customers by marketing your shop on your behalf. Furthermore, it has tutorials and instructions from expert technicians to help you with your work. Mitchell1 also helps you manage your inventory and gives reports and statistics to analyze the condition of your business. Apart from this, the marketing feature helps you send scheduled emails to prospective clients, and manage and develop the reputation of your business.
- Mitchell1 maintains an organized database for all your customers. This helps you to access immediately the details of a recurring client and the vehicle.
- The software helps you to generate invoices for your clients. You just need to enter the relevant information and the software will automatically generate a proper bill for your services.
- Mitchell1 even provides tutorials about repairing trucks of class 4 to 8. This is available in the TruckSeries package and expands your customer base.
- It helps you make accurate estimates of your requirements and even provides help in ordering the vehicle parts you might need at your shop. This inventory management makes sure you are never short of resources.
- This auto repair software helps you acquire and keep customers through marketing emails, SEO and similar internet strategies, and by asking customers for their valuable feedback once the job is complete.
- The price of the software depends upon the features you want. Mitchell1 has many products to suit the wants of varied businesses. You can easily know the price by simply visiting the mentioned website.
RepairShopr auto repair software is perfect for businesses who struggle with customer management. It maintains a record of all your customers, keeps them informed about the progress in the work, and helps in creating invoices and taking payments. It also helps you manage your inventory efficiently by keeping a record of all items, and sending reminders when your inventory needs a refill. The software helps you organize your work through tickets, and enables the employees to know which tasks are more important and should be handled first.
- RepairShopr helps you track the progress of your projects easily. Progress bars are attached to all the tickets, which help you understand how far you have reached, and what is the next step.
- This auto repair software sends updates to the customers about the status of their work. When you have estimated the expenditure, you can send your estimates to the customer, who has the option of approving or declining it. If the estimates are approved, the workers may work on the automobile. This helps to avoid future conflicts.
- It helps you to generate invoices and send it to clients via email. The customers can download PDF of the invoice and can even sign papers electronically.
- This auto repair software can be easily integrated with Stripe, PayPal, Quickbooks, Google Calendar and many more. This facilitates the import and export of data and makes management much easier.
- RepairShopr keeps your clients satisfied through follow-up emails. It also allows you to send marketing emails to prospective clients and create a marketing campaign.
- Free Package: The free Hobbyist package allows 25 tickets and invoices per month.
- Starter Package: Buy this package in just $49.99 per month and gets 75 tickets and invoices in a month.
- Repair Shop Package: Spend $99.99 per month and allows an unlimited number of tickets and invoices per month.
- Big Chain Package: This package costs $99.99 per location per month, doesn’t have any restriction on the number of tickets and invoices, and can be used for more than 2 locations.
With iToolab FixGo, you will be able to easily any iOS system problem at home without needing to pay for a technical specialist. FixGo is particularly useful when an iOS device is stuck in the white/black screen, the Apple logo, Recovery/DFU Mode, restarting loops, gets bricked, is frozen, or simply won’t start. It can fix all these issues and more while preventing data loss on your iPhone or iPad. You can also use FixGo to fix Apple TV problems, such as Apple TV stuck on the Apple logo, restarting loops, black screen, not turning on, and many more common issues easily. FixGo can be also helpful to fix over 200 iTunes errors including error 3196, error 9, error 4013, and more.
What’s more, FixGo allows you to downgrade your iOS without losing data and avoid any complex operations.
- You can easily fix all frozen, stuck issues without losing data.
- It is also useful when you want to downgrade to the previous version of iOS without jailbreak.
- FixGo also allows you to enter and exit recovery mode in a single click.
- You don’t need technical expertise to use FixGo to solve any system issues your device may be facing.
- With FixGo you will not experience some of the common errors that show up when using the iTunes repair tool.
FixGo is available for download as a free trial version and a full-featured paid version. The pricing depends on the program for a single device or for multiple devices. You can contact the sales team for the pricing details.
5. Detail Pro
A package of modern tools that organize and grow your auto detailing or tint shop business with complete, web-based software from DetailProPOS. It is a great software to run your business more efficiently at your fingertips 24/7.
Moreover, the software handles marketing, payments, appointments, customers, etc to make it easy and work more effectively. It gives a better and detailed analytics report to make strategies for the development of the business.
Further, the software has the appointment management option that can control scheduling and staff both at once. The software gives customer management that holds all the history of the communication history of each client.
- Customer Management
- Repeat Business
- Point of Sale
- Reviews & Online Reputation
- Analytics & Reporting
- Appointment Management
- Good: Get this plan at $129 per month, you can manage up to 1000 contacts in this business start-up plan.
- Better: This plan will cost you $229 per month, and manage up to 2,500 contacts.
- Best: Buy this plan at $349 per month, in this plan you can manage up to 5,000+ contacts.