Have you ever found audit software that supports the analysis of corporate hazards and the efficiency of the company’s internal control? To detect inner and external mistakes, companies need to be audited. Audits are an essential and crucial component of all companies.
Additionally, each business needs to be audited as it helps to understand in detail whether the external and internal variables comply with the Board’s regulations or not. The whole auditing process is streamlined with the assistance of audit management software. Besides, with any required frequency, this software conducts audits at any moment.
Moreover, audits are planned concurrently across various departments without conflict. Software for audit management reminds the auditors when an audit is required. Further, it enables auditors, to make changes when the program is running. This audit software operates effectively to comprehend companies’ requirements from producing thorough feedback to making changes.
Hence, in this article, we have highlighted 3 best audit software that helps auditors to look into the inner details of the business and reduces the auditing time.
Risk management teams assist their organizations in understanding strategic and operational threats to decrease the adverse implications of occurrences and incidents. But they can't do it by themselves. Moreover, the governance, risk, and compliance management software of Resolver provides information to management and end users to understand risk, take decision-based on data and reduce adverse effects.
- Enable risk holders to submit risk assessments without effort and share information across the company with software aligned with internationally accepted risk management principles, including ISO 31000, Basel, COSO ERM.
- Resolver enables you to generate relevant, ready-to-use reports, access dashboards in real time, encourage collaboration and enable strong automation to promote the risk culture.
- A risk-based approach helps you plan and manage audits more efficiently, tracks issues, ensure accountability and provide assurance over the most important risks of the organization.
For the pricing details, you need to contact the sales team of Resolver.
2. Optial Audit
Optial is a flexible multi-module audit software platform designed to manage key business security measures, covering EHS levels, risk and compliance, audits and beyond. Also, it supports all kinds of audits, including external, internal, business, hoc, risk or checklist audits.
- Within the Optial platform, a broad variety of reporting alternatives provides you a full overview of both the present and historical trends of your information.
- It supports multi-lingual reporting, if required the user can view report data in their native language.
- Identify problems, which are easily and securely available to all interested and affected parties.
- Assign measures, update status and supporting information regularly. Use templates to perform standard audits on a regular basis.
Contact the sales team of Optial Audit to get the pricing plans.
TeamMate+ Audit is an integral system of auditing management that supports auditors and audit management in managing all aspects of the audit process. Additionally, it enables your organization to identify risk and generate assessment reports, schedule projects and allocate resources, capture time and expenses, track audits and issues via an advanced electronic working papers database.
- Allows you to set up your departmental standards to ensure that reports are produced in a consistent format for easy reading.
- With its web-based architecture, it is possible to install or update the system quickly and effortlessly.
- This software for audit management can generate a report within just a few minutes and electronically deliver it to anyone in the organization for review.
Pricing details are not provided by the vendor, you need to contact them.