It can be quite hard to monitor your organization when you manage hundreds or thousands of resources and get rid of a huge batch. You are required to spend significant time and production time looking for the assets without having asset tracking systems in place. In addition, your company can face delayed production, enhanced cost and an explosion of clients complaining.
Asset tracking software allows users to manage and work for every piece of equipment or machinery within an organization. These systems share a wide range of capacities with software maintenance and systems management. However, the asset tracking software frequently involves bar codes or RFID tags for fast machine recovery.
This article describes the prevalent abilities of software for asset tracking –
Asset Tracking Software
EZOfficeInventory is a complete and strong asset tracking and maintenance solution for companies of different dimensions to maintain a track of everything from anywhere. It offers full logs and simplifies all transactions involving business assets from procurement to pension. The web-based asset administration solution supports QR and barcodes, while mobile apps and handset scanners make the whole asset management process easy.
- Provide assurance to check out assets and plan reservations well in advance.
- Users can send data about assets at all times irrespective of their place or device.
- The software automatically sends alarms about starting, completing and extending services and can also be tailored for these alerts.
- It also simplifies the check-in/check-out process and makes it possible for custodians to update all data.
Enjoy all the features of this asset tracking software by purchasing at a cost of $33.50/month.
CHEQROOM is a web-based solution for maintenance of machinery. It is a solid application that is essentially intended to guarantee the planning and arrangement of company equipment and assets in advance. You can access individual devices anywhere at any time and rapidly identify defective equipment for efficient decision-making. CHEQROOM allows you to access and handle your inventory from any device readily.
- You are able to carefully record all your equipment locations with CHEQROOM's asset tracking app and access them by clicking a button.
- Create and manage digital audit paths that can be readily accessed at any moment from anywhere.
- By using CHEQROOM, you can find all your assets in real time to minimize robbery and conflict by increasing the accountability of your assets.
- Check every item on the go in a matter of seconds using the mobile application or external barcode scanner.
The pricing plan of CHEQROOM’s asset tracking software starts at $55/month.
3. Anytime Assets
Anytime Assets is an asset management system based in the cloud that enables you to monitor any asset. The software allows you to manage online equipment, instruments, gages, people, computing equipment, office equipment, etc. You can manage pictures, attachments of property and associated records such as manuals, service agreements, warranties & more rapidly.
- The platform enables you to develop a central repository of the system information on maintenance facilities.
- Anytime Assets provides custom alerts, long-duration alerts, calibration due notifications or alerts on assets that have been checked.
- It is an extremely customizable system that allows automation to specifically meet the requirements of your enterprise.
- The system enables a centralized view of your property with an easier identification method for pictures and document attachments.
Contact the vendor of this software & grab the details related to its pricing plan.