The most significant elements of any organization are the scheduling and management of appointments and reservations. Your business can easily be ended without an effective way to schedule and accept appointments, events or reservations.
There are several methods to handle and arrange appointments for your company. The ancient way was to do it manually. Whereas, the new and modern way of handling appointments and scheduling is with online scheduling software.
So, corporations prefer to use software because it enables them to save time and money. Take a closer look at the appointment scheduling software that helps you to grow your company.
Appointment Scheduling Software
1. MotoPress Appointment Booking
This is a popular appointment booking and scheduling solution for WordPress. This plugin is part of the MotoPress lineup of booking software that serves the hotel, vacation rental industry as well as service-based companies.
The MotoPress Appointment Booking plugin is made for the latter. It allows businesses such as barbershops, clinics, education institutions, beauty salons, etc. automate appointment bookings and set the whole team schedule on autopilot.
Since this solution is only for WordPress, unlike cloud solutions, it ensures cost-effectiveness, unlimited bookings, employees and services without extra commissions and charges.
If you're looking to start your appointment business website quite quickly, there is also a collection of pre-made turnkey design patterns you can install and customize in minutes.
- Suits individual businesses or a chain of locations/salons.
- Flexible appointment duration based on the service and employee.
- Customizable staff schedules with all the days-out, breaks and vacations.
- Easy-to-add and mobile-friendly booking wizard.
- Centralized appointment management.
- Multiple-currency support.
- Multiservice booking.
- Automated email notifications.
- Available in several languages, including Spanish, German, French & Italian.
- $49 single site/year.
- $199 unlimited sites/year.
- Either package covers unlimited services, employees, and appointments.
2. Sagenda Scheduling
Sagenda is a scheduling system that can be integrated on your website. Just display your availability to your customers and they do the work for you!
This is an “Online Booking System” that provides an opportunity for your customers to choose the date and time of an appointment according to one’s own preferences. Also, they can make their booking and payment online. Sagenda can be displayed as a list or as a Calendar (Month, Week, Day views). Sagenda can be integrated into an existing project or website via iframe, CMS plugins or API (https://www.sagenda.com/booking-system-api-v3/).
You can use PayPal payment gateway to make your customers pay for bookings. They can pay via PayPal account but also via direct credit card payment (without creating a PayPal account). Following cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club, EnRoute…
May you have any question don't hesitate to contact our free and friendly support team: https://www.sagenda.com/#contact
Get serious about a reservation, get your Sagenda account now and for free.
- SMS Notifications and Reminders.
- Email Notifications and Reminders.
- PayPal payment.
- Native plugin integration for CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Typo3…
- No Ads, No Spam
- Unlimited: No restrictions on the number of bookings or customers you might have.
- Free support.
Sagenda account is free of cost and can be used forever. Only additional modules (such as SMS notification) are on a paid basis.
Yocale is an online scheduling and calendar management software for all businesses who take appointments. Use Yocale for more than just appointments but to also grow your business through marketing, reporting, client management, and integrations through Google to get you booked right from Google searches. Yocale is the top online appointment scheduling software on the market today and is packed with useful features to help your business grow and stay profitable while keeping your staff and customers all happy.
With an easy to use and customizable interface, you can set up your calendar and your business for success and it is easy for both businesses and clients to use headache free! Help keep your appointment book full and your revenue topped up by allowing online bookings through your website, social media channels and Google business listing and with appointment reminders, you can help reduce your no-show rate by 80% on average. Yocale has all the tools you need to make your business a success without the enterprise price tag
- Powerful scheduling capabilities & fully customizable calendar to let you easily run your day-to-day business bookings
- Help your business gain new customers by allowing your clients to book through your website, social media channels, and right through Google Maps & search
- With Yocale on the cloud, you can manage your business from any computer, phone or tablet anywhere and at any time
- Get all the functionality without all the complications, Yocale is truly the easiest scheduling tool to use
- Reduce your no-shows and increase your revenue with appointment reminders, decrease no-shows by as much as 80%
- Built-in payment processing allows you to easily accept payments after or service or allow pre-payments or deposits
Yocale is FREE to use and those requiring advanced features can get Yocale for as little as $20-$40/ month.
Appointy is a cloud-based appointment scheduling software, which means that your data remains safe even if your device gets damaged. The software can be customized according to the services you provide and can be integrated with your website, so your customers can reach you easily.
Using Appointy, your customers can book appointments online and even receive reminders through texts or emails. They can also pay online without worrying about security.
The software has an excellent support system for its customers that provides live online training and even in-person training. It is suitable for almost any businesses such as education, health & wellness, salon, professional services, government offices, etc.
- Appointy helps you insert an online booking portal to your website and even your facebook page. This directs the client to enter all the information you need to make the booking and also allows your customers to pay the fees online.
- Customers receive email or text as a reminder for their appointment. They can also cancel or reschedule the appointment without calling you directly.
- Appointy offers easy integration with Google Calendars which helps you to set up and organize your schedule. You can set your available time slots so you don’t receive more appointments than you can manage.
- The software allows you to track the attendance of your students or members and set restrictions on the volume of classes. Your students can also check the schedule and reschedule the classes.
- Appointy also has a mobile app for iOS and Android. This makes sure that you are not lagging behind in your work, and keep working on the go.
Appointy comes in 4 packages.
- Free Package - Allows 1 staff and 5 services.
- Growth Package - Costing $19.99 per month, allows 1 staff and unlimited services.
- Professional Package - Costs $49.99 per month and allows 5 staff and unlimited services.
- Enterprise Package - Allows you to operate through two locations and costs $79.99 per month.
SimplyBook.me is an easy-to-use appointment scheduling software which allows your clients to make bookings online through a button on your website or on your Facebook page. This makes sure that both parties are perfectly aware of the schedule and do not miss it.
Further, you can also accept online payments and send promotional messages to your customers to market your business. SimplyBook.me makes your work a lot easier by organizing your day, enhancing customer loyalty, and attracting more customers.
The software has webinars and lives online sessions to help you learn its usage, and the highly responsive customer support system helps solve any problem you face.
- SimplyBook.me allows your customers to book appointments online, through any device. They can also make the payment online, or cancel the appointment if required.
- You can easily customize the software to make it look more or less like your website. The software adds a booking portal to your website, and can even add a button on your Facebook page which will direct the customers to this booking portal.
- You can not only sync SimplyBook.me with Google calendar but also view the calendar in different ways. You can view it by the month, or week, or day or even according to the service providers. This helps you to compare the performance over different time periods or the performance of your various employees.
- SimplyBook.me sends booking reminders to both the service provider and the client. This makes sure that neither of the parties misses the appointment. It also sends follow-up emails to clients, asking for their feedback, which enhances customer loyalty.
- The software generates color-coded, clear graphs related to attendance and other important statistics. You can print these as a PDF file or an excel document.
SimplyBook.me is available in 4 packages.
- Free Package - Allows 50 bookings per month and has 1 custom feature.
- Basic Package - Costs $9.90 per month and offers 3 custom features and 100 bookings.
- Standard Package - Allows 500 bookings, 8 custom features, and costs $29.90 per month.
- Premium Package - Costing $59.90 per month, allows 2000 bookings, and unlimited custom features.
Setmore is a highly reliable appointment scheduling software which allows your customers to book appointments and enables your staff to schedule and manage those appointments.
It sends alerts for all changes made in the schedule, so you don’t miss any appointments. Setmore allows your clients to access the online booking portal through various social media platforms, like Facebook or Instagram.
It also facilitates payment by offering a fast online system for card processing. This scheduling software integrates with a variety of applications like WordPress, MailChimp, etc. which increases your speed by offering everything at the same place.
- Setmore uses a cloud to store all your data. This enables you to work from anywhere and at any time.
- Through this software, you can add a booking portal to your website, so your customers can easily make bookings online. You can even receive payments online through debit or credit cards.
- This software allows you to reschedule appointments easily just through drag and drop. It also alerts your customers and the service provider about the appointments, ensuring that both parties show up on the day of the appointment.
- Setmore can be integrated with Google calendar so you can easily import and export data regarding your schedule easily. Your employees too can log in and manage their own calendar and schedule.
- The software also has an app for both Android and iOS. This enables you to see your calendar, reschedule appointments, and manage your business on the go.
Setmore is available in 2 packages.
Free Package - Allows up to 4 staff members to log in and manage their calendars.
Premium Package - Lets 20 staff members log in and manage their schedules, and costs $25 per month.
At times of massive need for healthcare services, grab the opportunity by developing the Teladoc clone app that provides users in taking up online consultation from doctors. Online healthcare services have become the new normal as people find online consultations to be more beneficial. Vested with features like appointment tracking, video consultation, voice consultation and text consultation the app will be widely adopted by users.
The Internet Of Things has highly impacted the way businesses carry out their services. Right from food delivery to healthcare services, everything can be availed at our doorsteps via apps. If your question about the scope of on-demand services then the pandemic times are itself the proof. The onslaught of pandemic forced us to head towards on-demand services apps for daily essentials. The adoption rate of these applications among customers started gaining a surge in recent times as people limited venturing out.
At crucial times like these, it would be beneficial to users if they can avail of healthcare services at their doorsteps. Business owners observed this as a great opportunity to extend online medical consultations to users via apps like Teladoc.
- Remote Video Consultation
- In-Clinic Visits
- Home Visits
- Instant Payments
- Appointment Tracking
- Doctors Listening And Profiles
- Prompt Notification
- Dashboard for Doctors
Pricing starts at 2999 US dollars.
8. Cogsworth Appointment Scheduler
Cogsworth is an appointment scheduling application for small and medium-sized businesses. With a deep set of features that are focused on the needs of a business; from multiple staff, services, calendars, and more. Further, Cogsworth has an intuitive backend interface and a booking interface that is optimized for conversion.
Cogsworth allows you to sell your services and allow your customers to pay for them using Stripe or PayPal. With the Cogsworth staff permission system, you can allow regular staff to have access to only their own customers and appointments. Whereas admin users have access to a broader range of features and permissions.
Cogsworth is HIPAA and GDPR compliant that securely stores and transfers your data.
- Recurring Appointments
- HIPAA Compliant
- GDPR Compliant
- Multiple Staff
- Multiple Services
- Multiple Calendars
- Appointment Reminders
- Appointment SMS and Email
- Stripe and PayPal
The pricing starts from $9 per month.
JetAppointment was created by Crocoblock developers, known for their best Elementor addons.
This plugin helps you to build a fantastic appointment website. This plugin has a beginner-friendly installation wizard, which guides you on creating a new appointment form. By the way, this is an excellent appointment plugin for advanced WordPress users, as it provides you with flexibility and customization. JetAppointment also provides you with single and multistep forms, easy to customize features. You can set working hours, days off, holidays, etc.
Your workers will be excited to use the JetAppointment clean dashboard to manage all appointments (add new or edit the existed one). You can create any hourly-based appointment website: spa, medical, barbershop, photo services, lawyers, etc.
- Add buffer time option before or after the sessions.
- JetAppointment allows you to add multiple providers or services.
- Drag-n-drop functionality will ease your work with this plugin. For advanced users, there are lots of options to create custom fields.
- Supports Elementor page builder and Gutenberg editor.
- Allows paying directly on your website with payment integration (PayPal, WooCommerce, etc).
- $19 for a single site
- $39 for unlimited site
- Crocoblock subscription started from $130 per year.