In today’s digital world, companies are running with the help of software applications and therefore must operate with the highest priority at all times in an optimal manner. Application monitoring software monitors and manages the performance of your code, application dependencies, transaction times, and the overall user experience.
Additionally, top application monitoring tools are required by the largest companies for constant system monitoring. The IT operations use these tools for the faultless management of this system.
Furthermore, it ensures that developers are in the right direction in the development of the application. The collection and monitoring of numerous types of data are necessary to check & operate the performance of an application.
Here, in this article, we are going to share a list of the top three application monitoring software:
Application Monitoring Software
Dynatrace is a DevOps application monitoring software for companies and SMBs all-inclusive. The platform employs proprietary artificial intelligence technology (AI) to provide practical insights that allow companies of all sizes to control thousands of servers effectively from a uniform interface. It supports automated performance management and enables companies everywhere to visualize each user and application.
- Get detailed performance information before it affects your clients.
- Monitor actual user data, application performance, cloud and infrastructure surroundings. Get in real time all the metrics!
- All app dependencies are auto-detected by Dynatrace and all transactions are traced over all levels.
- Dynatrace learns all the basic performance of user applications and sends notifications if the new deployment of code causes a high consumption of resources.
For the pricing related details, please contact the sales team of Dynatrace.
A company that provides companies with next-generation application performance management software for controlling, managing, analyzing and optimizing customer experiences and complex software environments. In addition, Appdynamics is developed for the software-defined companies, many of the world's largest brands use this software to accelerate digital transformation and improve their client experiences.
- It automatically detects, maps and views your critical customer journey through each application service and dependency on infrastructure.
- Deep diagnostic capabilities allow you to recognize the root cause down to each code line. Avoid checking log files and saving valuable time of the developer.
- AppDynamics helps you diagnose without compromising performance in live production environments.
- Explore event and metric data easily with an AppD Query Language (ADQL) from your applications, infrastructure, and end-user journeys.
AppDynamics offers a free trial for 15 days and to know more about their pricing packages please contact their sales team.
3. New Relic
New Relic is an application monitoring tool that helps companies improve code quality and detect problems with their users. It offers SaaS app performance management for Ruby, PHP, .Net, Java and Python applications. Further, it provides analysis for improved business results, crashes monitoring and user flow drops.
- Ensure the success of applications before, during and after each step through benchmarking.
- Find root causes quickly and fix problems easily, with detailed transaction data that will show accurate method calls with line numbers, including external dependencies for apps of any size and complexity.
- Powerful query-based analytics and personalizations help you keep up with the complex problems you encounter in your application environment.
- Rally around shared information so that you see the exact impact of your work, stay synchronized and gain more transparency.
For the pricing information, you need to provide the following details: the size of your company, number of employees, etc.
OverOps tells companies where, when and why their code breaks in pre-prod and production; both in monolith and microservices architectures. As a result, enterprises can deliver on the promise of reliability.
OverOps analyzes your code as it's executing, identifying all issues, anomalies, slowdowns and errors. In return, OverOps delivers True Root Cause of each issue, sending the needed data right down to the relevant member on the team who can solve it quickly.
OverOps enables QA teams to verify that that the code they approve is indeed up-to-speed, allow DevOps and SREs identify and prioritize critical anomalies and help ensure the reliability of the application.
OverOps developed a unique approach to gathering machine data, one that changes the way we think about log files and how we use them. OverOps combines static and dynamic code analysis to collect complete contextual data for every error and exception thrown, with minimal performance impact, securely and without any requirement to modify code.
OverOps offers a code-aware solution, delivering net new and structured machine data that provides granular detail about every error, its related application and the environment in which it was found. And, most significantly, OverOps is completely independent of log files, as their technology allows it to precede the creation of a log file entry and augment them.
- Anomaly Detection
- True Root Cause Analysis
- Route relevant data to the right team member who can solve the issue
Support SaaS, on-prem data and on-premises. Offer a free trial, and pricing is set according to the volume of the application/s.
5. KidsGuard Pro
If you wonder how to keep an eye on your loved ones but have no idea, maybe KidsGuard Pro can offer you the chance to reach this goal.
As an ultimate Android monitoring app, KidsGuard Pro supports monitoring more than 25 kinds of data, which can be divided into 3 different parts:
- Phone logs
Message, Calendar, Photos, Browser history, Call logs, Contacts.
- Social Media
Messenger, Instagram, WeChat, Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Viber, Kik, LINE, Telegram, ...
- Location and others
- No root requirement for the target device
- No data loss during the process
- Support monitoring over 25 files, including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Kik, Tinder, Telegram, GPS, Screenshot, Messages, Keylogger, Contacts, and etc
- 100% undetectable because it is invisible after installation
- Month Plan: $29.95/Month
- Month Plan: $16.65/Month
- Year Plan: $8.32/Month