When it comes to recruiting, the process for HRs or recruiting teams in any business is probably the most challenging and troubling. Within the entire recruitment process and through all stages like posting jobs, managing and streamlining applications etc. is considered the most hectic task in the hiring industry.
Now, you must be thinking that you are also going to meet those obstacles in your company’s hiring process right?
Don’t worry it is not that much difficult as it seems. You can make a recruitment process for your company a very efficient and easy going with the help of an ‘Applicant Tracking Software’.
Hence, here, we want to demonstrate to you that what is application tracking software and how it’s going to help you in your recruitment system.
An applicant tracking system is a software which has the basic function to automate the process of filtering, organizing and streamlining job applications electronically.
Now here, we are introducing some of the well-known hiring software in this article that will definitely help you in your company’s employment process.
Applicant Tracking Software
1. Zoho Recruit
Zoho Recruit is software for recruitment that helps you to organize and track all of your job openings, resumes, candidates, customers, and contacts. Thus, you can create a powerful yet easy hiring process for your company. Further, this software helps you to collaborate or communicate seamlessly with your team by efficient multi-channel communication.
- With the help of an AI-powered recruitment assistant, you can select the appropriate candidates for your company.
- This software helps you to schedule your workday, interviews, etc according to your needs and with simple clicks.
- Zoho Recruit enables you to build an effective & scalable recruiting process with the help of a convenient job applicant tracking system.
- It is easy to get real-time reports about your company’s growth and performance with the help of the Google Analytics feature.
- You can easily communicate and get quick responses from your team members through @mentions, add comments options.
This software provides 15 days of the free trial. Also, it has 3 different pricing plans - Standard - You can take advantage of its starting plan’s features at just ₹1,500/month. Professional - The professional plan includes a pricing plan of ₹3,000/month. Enterprise - You can purchase this plan at price ₹4,500/month and explore its advanced features.
This powerful, easy-to-use applicant tracking system of Bullhorn software allows you to manage all recruitments from a single interface like from a desktop, mobile device, and any internet browser. Additionally, it helps you to track candidates automatically throughout the process of recruitment and also to collaborate with your team members.
- It has integrations with LinkedIn and Gmail.
- Bullhorn sidebar helps you to track that which candidates are already within your applicant system and also add new candidate resumes from the job board.
- Additionally, Bullhorn includes mobile recruiting software through which you can view & manage candidate records on any device at any time.
- The Google Analytics feature helps you to analyze the complete reports of your company as the overall performance of the team & individual recruiters, placement activity, job orders, candidates, and much more.
- You can easily identify the key information about candidates like skills, work history, and requirements with the help of resume parser.
With this software, you need to request a pricing quote to get complete details about all the plans.
GoHire is the most popular small business applicant tracking system that makes it unbelievably easy to hire new employees. Put in one place all your hiring information, get rid of emails and tablets, keep your team up-to-date and get great people hired.
- You can find & target candidates easily in your applicant tracking system, rate the best, filter disqualified candidates and search for interviewees.
- Instead of the boring paper CVs of candidates, you can view all the necessary information related to them into a lovely profile card. Moreover, in a matter of seconds, you can change 100 profiles to save time.
- With email templates, you can create and send bulk messages to applicants regarding offer letters, interview requests & much more.
- It is easy to import your existing data and keep your hiring data stored securely in the cloud with this software.
- GoHire enables you to keep a track of the thoughts and feedback of your teams.
You can get the advantage of its 14 days free trial plan. Further, you can purchase 3 different plans -
- Starter - GoHire has its starter plan of price $49 per month.
- Growth - You can purchase this plan at a cost $99 per month and explore its services.
- Pro - Additionally, with the pro plan, you can take advantage of its amazing features at $149 per month.
Pinpoint is an all-in-one applicant tracking software with unlimited support included. Designed for in-house recruiters, we offer everything you need to attract, hire, and retain top talent. Consistently attract the right candidates, at the right time, with automated recruitment advertising, a carefully crafted careers site, and a mobile-friendly application process.
Identify your best candidates with intelligent filtering, collaborate with hiring managers to shortlist candidates, automatically schedule interviews, and make better, fairer hiring decisions with blind recruitment and candidate scorecards. Automate your onboarding process and cut out unnecessary paperwork with flexible, powerful workflows. Build personalized onboarding experiences that engage your new hires from the moment they say “yes”.
- Using this software you can automated recruitment advertising
- It has the unique feature of employee referrals
- This software allows job board integrations and job requisition management
- It can manage candidate communication management and offer Management
- Online application forms and candidate profiles
- Recruitment agency portal and talent pools
- You can manage interview scheduling and blind recruiting
- It has the candidate scorecards feature and team collaboration
- Custom recruitment workflows & recruitment dashboard
For pricing plan, you have to contact the vendor.
Hope this article has helped you to select best-suited application tracking software for your business that will help you in the recruitment process of your company. Also, you will be able to select only the most appropriate candidates from thousands of people for your organization.
We are now ending this discussion here. In case of any kind of queries and suggestions related to the above-mentioned software, feel free to share with us by commenting below.