The volume and variety of products, orders, sales, and overall operations are not sufficient for manual processes. In the apparel industry, a software solution for apparel management is essential for streamlining and running your most complex and fiscal processes of inventories, production & management with ease. Fortunately, today’s technological progress has opened the way to many robust solutions in this particular niche. Here, in this article, we discuss the best apparel management software that helps you to make your complex work easy.
Apparel Management Software
ApparelMagic is a leading ERP fashion company. It has sales and inventory management capabilities with multiple channels that enable you to monitor information on several sales paths. ApparelMagic helps you to monitor the design, development, and cost of your products carefully. Thus, you can ensure that you still have inventories of in-demand commodities. This solution will help you to improve the cost of your profit margin. Moreover, it automates procurement, production and raw materials processes so that you are able to concentrate on other business tasks.
- Calculates the demand for sales and material requirements, as well as issues detailed vendor contracts and special instructions.
- Offers manual and automated purchasing tools that respond to your changing positions in sales, supply, and inventory.
- Its WIP tracking option provides you a real-time status of raw material inventory from the date of issue to return.
- Allows you to view requirements for any sales order group, production project or system-wide. So you can easily purchase the required item before its extinction.
The basic pricing plan of this software starts at $80/month & it also offers a 14-day money back guarantee to experience the features of this service.
Stitchex is a complete business management software designed to handle the entire fashion business. It includes marketing, sales, invoicing, ordering, inventory, shipping, and manufacture of new brands (e.g. footwear, bags, and homemade products). The solution allows users to control and streamline business, predict incomes and manage costs accurately.
- Users can add their products and styles together with all variations of color or fabric and their sizes, as well as images and other fittings.
- Track raw materials and costs, track all quantities of "in stock" and "sales available" and product line sheets for it at one location.
- Generate proforma invoices and monitor the still due payments.
- Its mobile app allows users to capture sales quickly and conveniently at trade fairs, showrooms, customer locations or wherever they want.
Stitchex offers you various pricing plans & its basic plan comes with a price tag of $39/month.
3. WFX Cloud
WFX Apparel ERP is specially developed to meet the needs of clothing, leather and home furniture companies. The connected modules of WFX Fashion ERP are flexible, configurable and cover the entire process from stylistic development to the delivery of finished clothing. WFX Apparel ERP provides specialized end to end solutions for various parts of the fashion value chain including manufacturers, brands and buying/sourcing agents, with unprecedented domain knowledge in fashion, footwear & furnishings.
- Built-in tools for WFX Apparel ERP enable you to share manufacturing and purchases updates easily in real time with global offices, factories, and vendors.
- Create scale-based alerts to enable internal users and suppliers to perform quickly.
- It can be used on both the web-browser and the iPad to increase the mobility of users.
- Flexible reporting tools enable full visibility and help to reduce delays and lead times so that decisions will be made accurately and timely.
The pricing plan for this service was not provided by the vendor.