The management of an organization is not a simple job. For that, digital software is the best way to organize stuff correctly. Although they were unreliable some time ago because the machine could fail at any moment, however with cloud integration everything is secure.
Moreover, with an appropriate animal shelter software, the effectiveness of the organization can definitely be improved and the various processes streamlined.
Therefore, we need the right software for managing and controlling the entire animal shelter. In this article, we will let you know the best animal shelter software available on the market that will help to track your animals, volunteers, donors and more.
Animal Shelter Software
ShelterBuddy software creates animal shelter and animal monitoring agency solutions for animal care pet tracking, adoptions, volunteers, donors, licensing and much more. Additionally, with its pro product, it provides advanced shelters/animal control equipment, as well as smaller system-express rescue organizations.
- ShelterBuddy was the first software for animal protection that includes electronic signatures as a part of its system.
- With Google Maps, it can verify addresses on entry and then use plotting for displaying trouble areas on maps.
- You can show adoptable animals online on your own website with the add-on module of a public site.
- You can display the information of the animal in the kennel via a monitor fixed to it.
It has two versions to suit the size and complexity of your organization, i.e, pro, and express. You need to contact for the pricing details.
Easy to use software to handle animal shelters effectively, capture payments, communicate with volunteers, adopters, and fosters. Moreover, it offers a lot of excellent characteristics. An animal location, medical, behavior and adoption data can be easily updated for each profile. The search feature works well and lists are simple to draw.
- Find the capacity, availability, and preferences of a parent from the home screen quickly and efficiently.
- Automatic exports to Petfinder, adoptions, RescueGroups and your own website.
- Configured digital apps simplify record-making for an applicant, the contact details are automatically stored with one click.
- Tasks are structured in one location and are available individually or as a group in real time. Every completed job updates the animal record automatically.
You will need to get a quote from the vendor.
sheltermanager.com is a secure, well managed, online solution for animal shelters, rescue groups and facilities for animal control.
Furthermore, it provides tools to track and report on animals passing through the care of your organization, their welfare, and medical requirements, publicize adoptable animals online, etc.
- Compatible with all operating systems, tablets and smartphones (including Windows, Mac, and Linux).
- Translated to 15 languages, fully supports many locales including the USA, Canada, UK, etc.
- Create your own application forms that can be submitted from your website straight to ASM.
- Completely customizable adoptable animal site generation to your own website hosted space with us or embedded iframe.
- Secure electronic signatures via any device, the paper is not required.
Sheltermanager.com offer hosting subscription periods of 3, 6 or 12 months. The pricing starts at $105.00/month.
4. Buzz to the Rescues
Buzz to the Rescues is all-in-one website plus software package for Pet Rescues, Sanctuaries and Shelters. Dog/Cat Listings, Applications, Donations, Reports, External Software Integrations and More. You Rescue THEM. We Rescue YOU.
- Dogs & Cats: Public Profile, Internal Pet Manager (History, Routine, Disposition, Medical, Documents, Notes)
- Applications: Adopter, Foster, Volunteer. Relate Pets w/ People in 1 Click
- Donations: Full Donor Management Suite
- Reports: Query 2,000+ fields. View Trends
- Integrations: Petfinder, Adopt-a-Pet, Found Animals, Social Media, PayPal, Quickbooks, Social Media, Google Drive, GSuite and More
- Websites: Professional design included. Looks perfect on a phone, tablet and computer. Manage your site yourself with our easy built-in Site Editor. No more developer costs.
- Shelter Version (Complete): Track daily events for dogs and cats including feeding, medication administration, walks, training, social interaction, bathing & grooming.
- Optional Addons: Recurring Donations, Tributes, PDF Receipts, Automated End of Year Receipts, Custom Thank You Notes, and More
- Crucial -$59/month or $54/month (paid annually). Perfect for smaller Home-Based Rescues
- Central - $139/month or $99/Month (paid annually). Best for Foster-Based Rescues
- Complete - $299/month or $249/month (paid annually). Best for Kennel-Based Rescues & Shelters
5. To Your Rescue
Do you need to keep better track of your animals' histories and their health records, their behaviors, adopters, donors, volunteers, events, memberships, and more?
And are you concerned about a possible ransomware attack that would take your system down? Maybe you want to avoid other bad actors in cyberspace. Maybe your internet connectivity is spotty. Or, more likely, just slow.
If any of these things are true then "ToYourRescue" is just what you need. They will be your desktop solution for animal shelter management. It can run at your shelter or in your home and require no internet connectivity. Further, it is ideal for small to medium-sized shelters and sanctuaries, wildlife rehabbers, and TNR groups.
- Animal records including birth, intake, and adoption history
- All health and medical records complete with reminders for vaccinations, meds, and procedures
- Animal behavior records customizable by you
- Optimized for TNR groups
- People and organization records to include their donations, animal-related transactions, and volunteer activities
- Donor management
- Queries to obtain statistics on operations for newsletters and other publicity
- Reports and searches
- Event records management
- Membership management for fundraising
- User friendly
- Support, one-on-one training, and software updates
There is a one-time fee of $99.95 and then $29.95 per year after the first year.