Analytical tools are essential to grow your online presence. You can not only create your performance objectives by knowing your traffic but can also enhance the user experience and the traffic of your website.
These analytical tools software allow you to monitor the output of your website by providing useful perspectives. You can easily monitor your client’s action by viewing the pages they access, the buttons they click, the time they spend on your website and many more.
Now, in today’s post, we present important analytical tools software to help you to take your business to the next level
Analytics Tools Software
Reactlink.com is an URL shortener with multiple sets of feature which will fulfill all your marketing needs.
Reactlink allows you to embed your links with catchy Call-To-Actions which can act as a call back action to your website or you can even use it for affiliate marketing purpose if you want to promote your own or somebody else's product.
You can insert retargeting pixels of various advertising platforms like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Adroll, Linkedin, etc. You can use this to insert pixels on any company's link.
Branded domains help you CTR a lot, Reactlink allows you to use your own Domain for more brand awareness and people trust more when they see your own name on the links.
Reactlink gives you very powerful click analytics which helps you to get accurate data on your links such as country of the user, device of the user, browser of the user, Timestamp of the clicks also gives you deep insights on when clicks come through a lot.
Reactlink helps you increase your sales by helping you retarget more and get more sales.
- Custom Domains
- Ability to add Retargeting pixels from various famous platforms
- Embed Catchy CTA boxes
- Geotargeting your URLs
- Link Rerouting based on the Device OS
- Link expiry option
- Backup link on expiry
- Password Protection
- Free Plan
- 9.99$ per month/95$ per year
- 49$ per month/468$ per year
Whatagraph is a marketing reporting software created to help you monitor your digital marketing channel performance in real-time. It automatically gathers all the essential numbers and insights from your connected social media, SEO, email marketing, paid advertising, and other sources – all you need to do is connect your account once.
Whatagraph turns the vast amount of numbers into visual, easy to understand reports, helping you, your clients, & managers read and understand the numbers hassle-free.
Enjoy the exceptional flexibility of creating visual and actionable reports for each channel individually or blending data from multiple sources. With Whatagraph, you can either use marketing professional made templates or build the reports from scratch.
Create visual white-label reports and bring your business to a whole next level.
- Exceptionally visual cross-channel reporting
- Fully automated report delivery
- Custom data and custom API
- Fully custom branding (white -label)
- Pre-made professional templates and widgets
- Real-time team multi-user availability
- 16+ top integrations and still counting
- Professional - This plan is designed for individual marketers with essential monitoring and reporting needs. The Price of this plan is $119 /mo.
- Premium- It is best for marketing teams and requires a wide integration range, cross-channel monitoring, and customer support. You can get this plan is $279 /mo.
- Growth - This plan is ideal for large organizations with precise needs for marketing data monitoring and reporting. Pricing starts at $699 /mo.