Alumni are the former members of any organization. These can include ex-employees or ex-students. It’s always beneficial for these people to stay in touch with each other due to potential industrial and social benefits. Consequently, organizations have the responsibility of setting up alumni networks which they routinely manage.
Alumni management for your organization can become a complicated process once its membership numbers rise. Further, there are two approaches that managers can take to handle such a situation. Either spend countless hours over a spreadsheet organizing alumni contact details, addresses, and donations. Or, and more efficiently, invest in a top-of-the-line alumni management software.
Merely thinking about the time you’d be saving should be enough to get you interested. Keep on reading to know which alumni management software is right for your organization!
Here are some unique features of Best Alumni Management Software 2020
|Live Customer Support,|
|Creatix Campus||Social Media Interface,|
|Almabase||Social Media Sync,|
Alumni Management Software
1. Wild Apricot
Advertised as the #1 alumni management software in the market, Wild Apricot promises advanced management for your alumni networks. To that end, its features include easy database maintenance, scheduled emails and several others listed below. Alongside that, the automation it offers ought to take away 75% of the administrative tasks you currently do. Furthermore, its cloud support and coupled mobile application allow remote access by your alumni. Hence, Wild Apricot promises to help you escape the “Excel Hell” of data management.
- Wild Apricot provides live customer support to its users in case of any problems.
- Members can be quickly added and managed on the platform’s contact directory.
- It delivers custom and professional looking website for your alumni organization with a single click
- Passed-out students or ex-employees are automatically added to the alumni network via Wild Apricot.
- Allows you to track memberships and sign-ups.
There are various plans which you can purchase on the website. All of these can either be billed monthly, annually or every 24 months. The prepay billing options save you 10% and 20% on each plan respectively. The plans are as follows:
- Free: It includes memberships for up to 50 contacts and has a storage limit of 100 MB.
- Personal ($40/month): This one bumps up the contact limit to 100, increases storage capacity to 2 GB and allows unlimited administrators. All of the automation, scheduling, customization and website features are included in this plan.
- Group ($50/month): Group plan increases the contact limit to 250.
- Community ($90/month): The contact limit in this plan is 500.
- Professional ($160/month): In this plan, the contact limit rises to 2,000.
- Network ($290/month): Here, the contact limit is 5,000.
- Enterprise ($350/month): Within Enterprise, you can add up to 15,000 contacts to your database.
- Global ($600/month): For the largest organizations, a cap of 50,000 contacts exists.
Note: You can access trial version for the software with all the features.
2. Creatix Campus
Designed like a social media user interface, Creatix Campus offers a highly interactive and engaging alumni management software. It allows you to readily schedule events, relevant emails, and notifications. This helps in strengthening the bonds within your alumni community. Moreover, not only is the platform easy to use but it also adds value for alumni students. It does so by helping them maintain old relationships and form new ones. Aimed at developing a community; Creatix Campus provides a beautiful platform for communication within an institution’s alumni.
- Alumni are automatically added to groups based on their year of graduation and degree program.
- Alumni are regularly notified via email and pop-up cellular notifications regarding events, donations, and other messages.
- New members can be easily added via invites.
- Alumni are also provided with a secure payment gateway for sponsoring organized events and donating to the institution.
- Email scheduling on the platform allows you to organize your events and messages efficiently.
There are no set prices available on Creatix Campus’s website and, consequently, you can request quotes by getting in contact with them. Note that they do provide a free demo before purchase.
Almabase is an all-in-one alumni management tool which integrates all your separate processes into one seamless platform. The various processes which it simplifies include event registrations, membership tracking, and marketing. Furthermore, the seamless experience it offers is likely to benefit the donations that your organization receives as well! Almabase delivers all of this while also ensuring a secure payment gateway for the alumni donations and ticket purchases.
- It allows alumni to sync their Facebook and LinkedIn profiles, enhancing connectivity and identification.
- The platform hosts a vast and accessible online alumni directory.
- It even creates a customized website for your organization.
- You can simplify the technical aspects of event management including tickets, payments and tracking attendees.
- You can schedule emails and notifications for the community to ensure that it’s aware of all upcoming events.
No pricing is disclosed on Almabase’s website and, hence, they likely provide quotes based on the size of your organization. You can contact them for further details.
Staying in touch with former friends is a gift which you can give your members. Not only that but, setting up any of these platforms for your organization should be a breeze. Moreover, it will benefit community relationships of the alumni and increase donations, both at the same time! Considering all these aspects, we recommend any of the alumni management software listed above. All of them provide either a demo or a free trial before you need to make a decision.