As you create an audience for your website, you begin to understand that outside AdSense, you have a whole universe to explore for money. In early days, most young publishers did not need ad servers it would only be possible to implement AdSense or to join the ad network.
But today is the era of online business and to promote it everyone needs an ad server that gives complete control of your ad stock and takes your ad income plan to the next level. Publishers can use advertising servers in many respects to simplify ad management. You can build a variety of ad units, competitively enable advertisers, build a stronger target audience, report advanced reports and much more.
And in this Ad Server comparison listicle, you’ll get the data you need to make your next step towards the achievement of publishers.
Ad Server Software
1. Ad Serving Tool
The Ad Serving tool of IncomeAccess is the best procurement tracking platform to monitor and report completely. Create targeted marketing campaign strategies and see your customer's attribution path from first to the last transaction over the lifetime of players. This software also offers various features like campaign targetting, digital marketing management, etc.
- Optimize your digital advertisements by targeted landing page strategies, media strategies and A/B tests to see what works best. You can also target your customers as per their location, time, device, etc.
- Modify the landing page, image, text, status, group, etc. by updating your ad campaigns with an automatically replaced banner on selected affiliate websites.
- Affiliates in various jurisdictions will offer ads based on the region, language and browser settings or they may use a device and an operating system to access mobile tracking links.
- Compare your purchase channels with the online, offline & mobile campaign or even track all in one place.
Contact the vendor of this software to know the pricing details & free trial options.
AdGlare is an appropriate ad server for big and small publishers that creates, serve and monitor on-site and off-site ads. This software also has live e-mail reporting and click-fraud surveillance option. AdGlare offers various types of ads such as banner, text and wealthy media. The platform can also be customized with your own logo and color scheme.
- Allow publishers to organize all campaigns in one location for your advertiser so they can upload anything in different formats like JPG, MP4, Zip.
- You can generate ad tags rapidly and add them on any web page or app with ease.
- Prioritize the most valuable advertisements by applying techniques such as tiering, weights, frequency capping and geotargeting.
- By using its reporting tool you can create & share reports data so you’ll get the information you need to optimize the performance of your ad.
The starter plan of this software comes with a price tag of $249/month.
Ad Server provides advertisements on all appropriate platforms, allowing you to control your entire campaigns or ad inventory. It allows users to be achieved via various platforms, phones and the loss of cash means skipping any such type. You can use a custom optimization algorithm to match each user with an ad based on predictive analysis that has the greatest conversion opportunity.
- Enables you to use optimization mechanisms to ensure that each customer meets its specific business requirements.
- Engage your target audience with interactive HTML5 ads that can be integrated into the camera, motion detection, GPS, etc. or you can choose many other ad formats including VAST and Chrome-optimized ads.
- Provides you detailed information via an interactive dashboard on your campaigns, stocks, and performance in marketing.
- Detect fraud in real time by analyzing the impressions and clicks received.
Experience all the features of this software & get paid plan information through a vendor.