Accreditation is a mark of quality that improves not only your public image but also helps you recognize yourself as a reputable organization in the field. This is a validation process in which higher education institutions, colleges, and universities are evaluated.
In view of this, you can use the ideal accreditation management software that helps you to manage your organization’s entire accreditation process from beginning to end. Also, you will be able to know if your business is following the required industry standards or not.
Besides, you can handle the day-to-day workflow, create or update your company profile, track progress, conduct self-assessments, receive alerts/notifications and much more.
Today, in this article we are discussing the best accreditation software that allows you to get faculty buy-in, increase the transparency, collect documents, improve the workflow, produce dynamic reports and manage self-study.
Accreditation Management Software
WizeHive’s accreditation management system helps you manage your certification or accreditation process, create and personalize applications, manage all back-end administration, and easily connect with your applicants at all stages of the process.
- It helps you to manage your accreditation, any grants, scholarships, internships, or other app-based programs.
- With a simple web form, you can collect information, assessments, evidence, and other important materials of your site users.
- You can manage your applicants and their details simply with the help of user-friendly admin dashboard.
- This software helps you to handle emails, notifications, and more with the one simple accreditation system.
For acquiring this software, you can request a quote to get complete information about pricing plans.
2. Creatrix Campus
Creatrix Campus makes your management of accreditation easier and lets you free to add additional modules with a simple drag & drag functionality. Also, you can easily integrate a fully customizable and extensive accreditation information management system with your existing system.
- This software helps you to create various types of reports on admission, courses, curriculum, assessments, grades, and teaching practices.
- With the analytics reports and information, you can ensure that your entire organization is compliant with the accreditation standards.
- Online assessments and evaluation processes allow your faculty and administrators to manage educational programs.
- You can configure PEOs and link with the mission and vision of your organization for continuous quality enhancement.
Contact the website owner to purchase excellent services and features of this software.
This software helps you in managing your organization's complex accreditation processes and also supports large sets of submissions from your applicants. Moreover, it contains ideal features like easy file uploading, drag-and-drop form builder, secure payments and so on.
- With OpenWater’s administrative portal, reviewers can go online and access submissions on any mobile device at any time.
- It includes a newly-added collaborator feature, through which multiple people can work on a single application.
- This software enables you to automatically add or subtract points based on your applicant’s answer.
- Open Water empowers you to download specific applications of your users into PDF format to view them offline anytime.
This software allows you to request a quote and get full information about pricing plans.